Erros

Aug 28, 2017
I don't understand ... How do I trigger events/scenes with the other characters ?
In this update I just had scenes with Jaiden and Tomoe ... and that was it. Spent days talking to the other characters trying to start things, but nothing ...

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
I don't understand ... How do I trigger events/scenes with the other characters ?
In this update I just had scenes with Jaiden and Tomoe ... and that was it. Spent days talking to the other characters trying to start things, but nothing ...
I guess you need to sleep in order to progress, not just by pressing the advance time on watch? or repeating the same scene or sex scene to advance the time

DBmi

Dec 31, 2018
Update v0.7 was in my opinion successful, but the developer still seems to not get the point about sex scenes. When a character has some outstanding assets (Jazmin's big boobs), then the scene should focus on them. Yes, there are some scenes, where Jazmin's tits are showing in all their glory, but the majority of her scenes doesn't focus on them. Instead you have a scene where you can't really tell what you are looking at (in office, on the beach, second training in the livingroom...)

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Update v0.7 was in my opinion successful, but the developer still seems to not get the point about sex scenes. When a character has some outstanding assets (Jazmin's big boobs), then the scene should focus on them. Yes, there are some scenes, where Jazmin's tits are showing in all their glory, but the majority of her scenes doesn't focus on them. Instead you have a scene where you can't really tell what you are looking at (in office, on the beach, second training in the livingroom...)
office looks fine for me. the beach isn't.

Stryderr

Jun 5, 2018
you guys might want to edit your save through and move ur save from day X to day X !

:)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You can't sleep in the bed at all or the game just takes you back to the loading screen. There were a few dialogue choices that did the same thing. Also the main story isn't outlined at all as far as I can tell, so you have to play a guessing game of going through the list of everyones' to do list and now Tomoe is ringing the doorbell everyday at noon, but the mc is not allowed to go outside, so she just keeps ringing the doorbell.

Jul 4, 2018
You can't sleep in the bed at all or the game just takes you back to the loading screen. There were a few dialogue choices that did the same thing. Also the main story isn't outlined at all as far as I can tell, so you have to play a guessing game of going through the list of everyones' to do list and now Tomoe is ringing the doorbell everyday at noon, but the mc is not allowed to go outside, so she just keeps ringing the doorbell.
Experiencing the same issues you're having with being kicked to the loading screen after sleeping

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I went to sleep on day 3 or 4 and then the game just ends. Was thinking that was all for content, but see people are getting the same problem. So I guess I got this problem too.

sunreaper

Feb 18, 2021
Is it normal that the game autoresets back to main menu after day 2? Do I have to be a patreon member or something to keep playing after day 2?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Is it normal that the game autoresets back to main menu after day 2? Do I have to be a patreon member or something to keep playing after day 2?
It's a bug that everyone's reporting, and you can get around it by doing things in Jeanne's room at midnight to pass the time instead of going to sleep.

What I'm more concerned with, is that after a certain points all the questlines and events run dry if you ignore Jaiden's route, which would be an option I would've thought. Am I missing something?

Sep 5, 2020
It's a bug that everyone's reporting, and you can get around it by doing things in Jeanne's room at midnight to pass the time instead of going to sleep.

What I'm more concerned with, is that after a certain points all the questlines and events run dry if you ignore Jaiden's route, which would be an option I would've thought. Am I missing something?
i focused on her and i thought so too since she stops at like stage 4 but after progress every to their final and getting to move on story wise some including her will re open then close and so on.

dctking

Sep 22, 2017
Is this the patreon version or the public release? Saw the public was uploaded on patreon and was curious if that one was buggy as well

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
I hate how you made the gallery unlocker, and I hate that I did it too. Anyways brute forcing some variable checks aside, I updated your gallery unlocker for you cause I have nothing better to do. Would be wonderful to figure out how to automate this instead of manually changing shit, but I know jack shit about coding.

If you don't know how to install this kinda shit already, just extract the archive into the folder with the executable and merge the 'game' folders and you should be all set.
Same rules as MagusOfAss' unlocker, need to finish/skip the intro to access the phone menu with the gallery in it.
is there
I hate how you made the gallery unlocker, and I hate that I did it too. Anyways brute forcing some variable checks aside, I updated your gallery unlocker for you cause I have nothing better to do. Would be wonderful to figure out how to automate this instead of manually changing shit, but I know jack shit about coding.

If you don't know how to install this kinda shit already, just extract the archive into the folder with the executable and merge the 'game' folders and you should be all set.
Same rules as MagusOfAss' unlocker, need to finish/skip the intro to access the phone menu with the gallery in it.
can i use this for android ?????

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes