EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
You just put the save file into the „game“ folder and it works? Because i didnt get the saves for some reason….
No, you have to put the save file in the 'saves' folder.
If none appears, play the game, save, close it and go to the files. It should be created then.
...you forgot to mention that Ren'Py games save in user>appdata>roaming>renpy>game name, he might not know that.

Anyway, could someone point me how to get this scene:
1672454187719.png

Everything is marked as done/completed, but this scene is locked.

Pixelwave

Apr 27, 2021
Has anyone else had trouble with the download of v0.7 from gofile? I downloaded it and extracted the files but I couldn't open the game.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
My two cents about this update: other than main story scenes and Ms. Torres scenes everything else feels random and disconnected, I've enjoyed the visits (at the door) - despite these scenes being so short, they feel much better integrated into the game/story than everything else added as side content in this update.

To be honest the first thought I had when I clicked at Jaiden and just got a scene out of nowhere was "What? Why? Did I miss something?".

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
This world really is twisted... not only do the girls have oversized boobs (which is a turn off for me) all the males are traps lol. When they introduce a normal sized girl, its just going ot be some dude...

tho im curous. Will the MC get to rape that angel in the near future? Could she turn fallen angel ^_~ MC turning angels into fallen angels just by a load from his incubus dick alone... would be so hot.

"any way to change the demon queen to demon king" you don't like dick, but you want a way to change the demon queen to demon king :KEK: . could you elaborate.
Well when this thing is sitting in front of me and all Im seeing is a massive cock in the center of my screen. Thats not something I would refer to queen, Thats male in my books.

Last edited:

Jinxed Joker

Feb 6, 2018
so the bug with the entrance door leading to the window screen still isnt fixed? ive seen a few people talking about it and i seem to have it too. i never played this game before so there is no conflict with an old save or anything...

Reactions: hansplumber

qualia

Apr 24, 2020
everytime i see this gif pop up on my feed it makes me happy, havent even played the game [yet]
just wanted to shout out whoever made the banner, its great and makes me smile everyxtime i see it, nvr gets old (y)

Reactions: purgatoris

littless

Sep 3, 2020
nah man this normal version is buggy mess ,the beginning of the game was nice vn with choices and after that events are all over the place , main story missions arent showing up idk what i must do to progress story , i am gonna play regular vn version

SilverDark90

Dec 8, 2020

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Probably will be fixed with the public release. Not sure why people are freaking out over what is a closed build for patrons to get early and things get noticed in advance of the public one they werent even supposed to be playing, lol.

Haven't played it since 0.5 so this will eb a nice update, especially given the repeatable sex scenes to fill in the gaps where theres nothing for MC to do will add a bit so you don't constantly have to skip time ahead constantly in mid game.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes