PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
currently have an issue where my game just throws me into the start menu when i fall alseep? i started a new save
You can get around this by spending time with the neet girl and only going to bed when there's an event, I guess ^^

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Guess i'll wait for next update or patch that fixes the bug.
Had made it much further in my last playthrough, so was a little confused why i kept getting sent to the main menu on the third night.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
no new sex scene animations? or story progress yet?. is this build worth downloading or nah? also, you can't roam around outside of the apartment building, right?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
seems like the game went back in time... I mean I see nothing new, I think it's the same content or even less then in 4.5 or something like that. I cannot even go around anymore and i see no content with that escapee. Plus it seems like 5, 6, 5, 5 relationship is max.
I'm kind of at a loss here.

Reactions: oaksumm

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The files in the original release of the game are unnecessarily large.
Developer needs to learn how to compress files as lossless as possible.

It is completely INSANE that a game with .webp and .webm content is almost half the size of the shitty tool that spat out the images/videos. Also, anime style, so files can be SAFELY crunched to at least one quarter of the size.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
seems like the game went back in time... I mean I see nothing new, I think it's the same content or even less then in 4.5 or something like that. I cannot even go around anymore and i see no content with that escapee. Plus it seems like 5, 6, 5, 5 relationship is max.
I'm kind of at a loss here.
This latest update was pretty much only animations added, just like summertime saga been doing, very tiny story progression barely noteciable, its just animations are there, but the dev forgot to implement story and context for the animations, for me was simply like watching gallery mode.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I like this game and the scenes, but it seems to me that in the latest updates there's no more "story", it's just scene after scene with no context. There's no more buildup, no teasing, nothing. You just go to where a character is, click on them and a scene immediately plays. I also dislike how the story progression with Jazmin has gone down. In the last update, she only had sex with the MC when she was drunk (which I personally disliked). Now they made it so she will do it regardless, for some reason.

There's so much potential in these characters, there could be more teasing and affectionate scenes outside and in the house. Now it's just non-stop sex scenes. I hope in the next update, with the reworked characters, the story comes back. Sorry for the rant.
Not only the game became just a follow up of sex clips,
but it's also completely a incoherent mess!

the events are all over the place (literally and metaphorically speaking)
You never know what order those events are supposed to happen!

(e.g. you supposedly took Jill's virginity on her solo scene but on pussycats visit scenes (that can happen LATER), she is a "virgin" again and acts like the previous scenes never happened! WTF :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Not only the game became just a follow up of sex clips,
but it's also completely a incoherent mess!

the events are all over the place (literally and metaphorically speaking)
You never know what order those events are supposed to happen!

(e.g. you supposedly took Jill's virginity on her solo scene but on pussycats visit scenes (that can happen LATER), she is a "virgin" again and acts like the previous scenes never happened! WTF :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)
True, for example, a decent buildup to a scene in this update is when the MC visits Ms. Torres to spend the weekend and sleeps with her, leading to a sex scene. It makes sense and it's hot. When it's a sex scene with a character out of nowhere, like Jaiden in the kitchen, it's just weird.

The game needs more buildup and character development, like in the beginning, more baths together, yoga, playing games, etc. You know, actual affection between the characters that leads to a sex scene.

Oct 20, 2018
idk how long i played this but when i played 0.7 the moment im in the right time and spot of the triggers,it just jumps to sex scene. Am i missing images or idk? good update i guess i only have 1 missing scene now

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes