Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Just started the game. Landlady? Roommates? were this people MCs family at begining of development but dev decided incest was too much and swapped it to roommates? Or are roommates that close? This whole thing feels awkward.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Edit for v0.7: This still works fine. All is well.

You can enable it on your own quite easily. I'll write the steps below just in case.

Here's how to do it in simple steps:

1) Go to this location: Twistedworld installation folder > Game > Scripts
2) Find the file named "scripts.rpy"
3) Open this file with any text editor like "notepad"
4) The first line reads "define uncensor_patch = False" Now delete the word False and write True instead of it.
So the edited line will be this: "define uncensor_patch = True"
5) Save the file and close it.
6) Run the game and you are good to go.
Just started the game. Landlady? Roommates? were this people MCs family at begining of development but dev decided incest was too much and swapped it to roommates? Or are roommates that close? This whole thing feels awkward.
There ya go.

Dec 15, 2018
Thank patreon for that. This is why all games either have landladies and roommates, best friends, neighbors, etc.
Subscribestar is the platform that lets you keep incest content, but getting people to use subscribestar instead of patraon is hard for developers for the same reason people dislike using store launchers besides steam: convenience.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Incest patch

Reactions: Elias85

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The update was good, but felt a bit dissapointing the start of the scenes, like Jaiden ones that were straight to the action without any prior interaction into the scenes, felt a bit like i was just watching gallery mode, beside that was good update.

zed1306

Feb 1, 2019
How much I wish this game was kept as a visual novel with choices instead of another random grind sandbox. For those who just want to see the actual content (scene replay) put the file attached into your game.
This is just a simple file edit of the gallery script so it will need to be updated when game updates. If someone makes a script that automates it please use that instead.

You still need to finish or skip the intro (which is pretty good) to access the phone menu where the "moments" gallery is.

Drag the folder into root game folder and replace file.

UPDATE v0.6;
Currently there's a typo (bug) for Ms Torre's yoga scene replay which is corrected in this unlock.
Can you update this please?

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i am missing a scene between jaiden thighjob1 and sapphire boobjob1, anyone got any clue what moment i am missing ive looked everywhere.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Twisted World [v0.7] [SnatsGames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.65 GB

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -
ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HLKS

Mar 31, 2018
Hi there, I got a pretty anoying bug that doesn't let me leave the apartment :
Whenever I click on the entrance door, I ge redirected at the living room window with the "Whoa ! This city is huge !"
Any idea how to fix that ?

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So for alot of the repeatables it says progress the story but only the jaiden and tomoe scenes actually happened while the rest is just a big mystery to achieve.

EDIT: none of the visits trigger and anyone is saying either later, no or progress the story to start the scene... I clicked everywhere and went everywhere but nothing progresses the story.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes