Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well... i think it was a better update than the last one, but still pretty empty on story, just a lot of sex, which is fun but ultimately it doesn't stick with you days after. I'm still pretty irked that no one in the family is making even a passing comment on how 'wrong' incest is, no overcoming the taboo, no enjoying the taboo, no nothing the taboo, just the usual 'oh no, men should protect their chastity, don't be slutty' nonsense... is Jazmin cool with boning her son? Seems like it now, half the scenes no longer involve her being drunk and mistaking the MC for her dead husband/ex husband (i forget which). Jeanne still acts like a virgin hikikomori despite the fact she's getting mad laid on the regular. Jill seems to have accepted her situation but again, she's only focused on it being 'wrong' to take advantage of a man, not her brother. It's like the game is made as though they aren't a family, and yeah, i get that for Patreon reasons the incest is locked behind a flag but it's still there and Jaiden and the MC are clearly twins. It's all just so inconsistent and that really undermines the fun of having the incest tag. I don't love incest so much i cannot enjoy a game without it, but i'm an all or nothing guy, either commit to it or don't bother, half assing it is just frustrating. Also, with how many loads this dude dumps in all these women i'd have expected a big fat pregnancy tag by now.

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Worth playing or did he just add again a bunch of girls to make the game bigger?
this update is basically just him adding in all the repeatable sex scenes. Most of them are with the main cast of character and it is actually a pretty good update that makes the game better. However, he does mention that he will be doing another round of those dark king patreon characters, so a future update will be full of random sex scenes with random characters again, which sucks. I honestly dont think there has been 30 minutes total of actual plot progression in a year of updates.

hoping this rework thing he keeps talking about gets the story going again.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I lost 5GB of my saves.... now that I'm replaying it, seems like it crashes into main menu when i go to sleep

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Seems like if you got to sleep at Night it's fine but if you go to sleep at midnight you get slapped back into main menu.

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys,
I got a problem, everytime I go to sleep at day 2, the game jumps to the title screen ...
Dont know if I m doing smth wrong xD.
Can someone help ?

Reactions: LustrousGarden
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes