ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Is the 0.7 links on the FP for the sandbox or VN version? Does it matter if you use saves from either on the other?
last i check, avoide the vn version, as that one seems to be even buggier, at least that's how it looked like by the amount of people complaining up to a few weeks back.

Reactions: Bingoogus

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
How much I wish this game was kept as a visual novel with choices instead of another random grind sandbox. For those who just want to see the actual content (scene replay) put the file attached into your game.
This is just a simple file edit of the gallery script so it will need to be updated when game updates. If someone makes a script that automates it please use that instead.

You still need to finish or skip the intro (which is pretty good) to access the phone menu where the "moments" gallery is.

Drag the folder into root game folder and replace file.

UPDATE v0.6;
Currently there's a typo (bug) for Ms Torre's yoga scene replay which is corrected in this unlock.
I hate how you made the gallery unlocker, and I hate that I did it too. Anyways brute forcing some variable checks aside, I updated your gallery unlocker for you cause I have nothing better to do. Would be wonderful to figure out how to automate this instead of manually changing shit, but I know jack shit about coding.

If you don't know how to install this kinda shit already, just extract the archive into the folder with the executable and merge the 'game' folders and you should be all set.
Same rules as MagusOfAss' unlocker, need to finish/skip the intro to access the phone menu with the gallery in it.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Should i start a new game i am using a save from a few updates ago and it shows my tasks and nothing is on them to do

I finished everything on it a few updates ago and the newest update shows nothing new and i can't seem to trigger any new scenes

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
after playing the game, i gotta say, i think the scenes were pretty bland this time around, pretty much the exact same thing with every girl. there was what? 2 blowjobs? and, why does no girl gets an anal scene? does snats not know that women also have assholes? the saddest part is, he could get away with just reusing most vanilla scenes for anal pretty easily. either with a small edit, or not even that due to the angle of the camera in some of them.

the boobjobs could also give the option for cumming inside the mouth for some limited choice. at least this time we get some replayable scenes, which, well, lets be honest, should've been in the game way sooner.

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes