Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I used Snat's savefile and it boosted me up to the 0.7 Update, playing it I don't seem to have any problems with sleeping at midnight.
You just put the save file into the „game“ folder and it works? Because i didnt get the saves for some reason….

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
You just put the save file into the „game“ folder and it works? Because i didnt get the saves for some reason….
No, you have to put the save file in the 'saves' folder.
If none appears, play the game, save, close it and go to the files. It should be created then.

Reactions: Jackie123

Bl4z3r13

Jun 27, 2019
One work around I found was using the command period = 4 (To set it to night.) when ever I want to sleep so it doesn't crash.

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
Twisted World [v0.7] [SnatsGames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.65 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope, I reinstalled the game you gave, but at midnight, when I sleep, the game goes back to the menu

Ultimythix

Nov 22, 2018
I play on Joiplay and everytime i try to safe i get an error. But it worked last update idk what to do i tried to safe with my existing save files and with new save files

• Sad
Reactions: ___Dargon

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Nope, I reinstalled the game you gave, but at midnight, when I sleep, the game goes back to the menu
Compression only works with images, videos and audios. After compression I create the distribution packages using the same Renpy version the game was created with. I can't help you with script errors.

Your complaint is almost making me give up on creating the Android version I'm trying to bring here. :rolleyes::unsure:

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Only thing I wish for this game so far is to let you know when there's new content while talking or even before talking to someone, instead of the options kicking you out saying no content or whatever, the only good thing is the big question mark on the map but the characters having that next to options would be nice too

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
someone send me a save with all the relations to the maximum?
It is that I cannot advance in the story, since nothing appears in the notebook.

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
this update is basically just him adding in all the repeatable sex scenes. Most of them are with the main cast of character and it is actually a pretty good update that makes the game better. However, he does mention that he will be doing another round of those dark king patreon characters, so a future update will be full of random sex scenes with random characters again, which sucks. I honestly dont think there has been 30 minutes total of actual plot progression in a year of updates.

hoping this rework thing he keeps talking about gets the story going again.
Yeah sounds like i dont even want to play this game ever again. Bye Twisted World.
I loved the 0.5 version and lusted for the 0.6. But it was bullshit. Sounds like 0.7 and up will be shit to.

• Angry
Reactions: tothadam1998

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
I like this game and the scenes, but it seems to me that in the latest updates there's no more "story", it's just scene after scene with no context. There's no more buildup, no teasing, nothing. You just go to where a character is, click on them and a scene immediately plays. I also dislike how the story progression with Jazmin has gone down. In the last update, she only had sex with the MC when she was drunk (which I personally disliked). Now they made it so she will do it regardless, for some reason.

There's so much potential in these characters, there could be more teasing and affectionate scenes outside and in the house. Now it's just non-stop sex scenes. I hope in the next update, with the reworked characters, the story comes back. Sorry for the rant.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes