lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Hey Y'all, I saw some people in this thread have the same complaints that I did about how it feels like snats I just adding sex scenes instead of progressing the game. So, I asked him in the Discord if he is waiting to really progress the story until the remake happens and here is his response

me: "Hey Y'all. Im not super informed on what the rework is. I noticed that the mid year update was mostly patreon character stuff, the recent update was repeatable scene stuff, and there will be another patreon character update. Is snats waiting for the rework to be ready in order to progress the story further?"

Snats: "yup, something like that, I am keeping you guys entertained while I work peacefully on the rework, don't want to disappear an entire year only working on the rework without delivering anything, takes me more effort, but helps me a ton to practice things for the rework"

I dont know if this was already common knowledge, but I did not know it yet. Overall, I am not really a fan of devs reworking a game before they finish it, but it is what it is I guess. Don't expect the plot to really progress that much until the rework comes out. The Gif he tweeted of the reworked Jazmin looks really good though, so I am excited for the rework to come out so we can get the story rolling again .
Is there any info on what the biggest difference with the rework is going to be? I'm not a fan of reworks either, because they usually ruin characters that people liked before, due to patreon votings, etc. We've seen it so many times, it's a very common thing to happen.

Hopefully it's about the VN/Sandbox design, 'cause the gameplay right now would be better off as a VN. But I wouldn't know, was there any statement about it? I haven't followed much about this game lately.

Reactions: kristijanEX

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Is there any info on what the biggest difference with the rework is going to be? I'm not a fan of reworks either, because they usually ruin characters that people liked before, due to patreon votings, etc. We've seen it so many times, it's a very common thing to happen.

Hopefully it's about the VN/Sandbox design, 'cause the gameplay right now would be better off as a VN. But I wouldn't know, was there any statement about it? I haven't followed much about this game lately.
Unfortunately, I cannot say for certain that I understand everything that will change with the rework. I believe that he is only reworking the characters designs, while also working on something called disk 2. I think snats is running out of room with the game and disk 2 will basically be a chapter 2?

I cant tell if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but i actually like sandbox games because i can progress the story however i want, and I really like repeatable sex scenes. so i do hope that the game will stay a sandbox (i am pretty certain it will), however, I agree that the sandbox could be cleaned up a little.

If anyone else knows what the scope of the rework/disk 2 will be, let me know if I got anything wrong or missed anything.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Hey Y'all, I saw some people in this thread have the same complaints that I did about how it feels like snats I just adding sex scenes instead of progressing the game. So, I asked him in the Discord if he is waiting to really progress the story until the remake happens and here is his response

me: "Hey Y'all. Im not super informed on what the rework is. I noticed that the mid year update was mostly patreon character stuff, the recent update was repeatable scene stuff, and there will be another patreon character update. Is snats waiting for the rework to be ready in order to progress the story further?"

Snats: "yup, something like that, I am keeping you guys entertained while I work peacefully on the rework, don't want to disappear an entire year only working on the rework without delivering anything, takes me more effort, but helps me a ton to practice things for the rework"

I dont know if this was already common knowledge, but I did not know it yet. Overall, I am not really a fan of devs reworking a game before they finish it, but it is what it is I guess. Don't expect the plot to really progress that much until the rework comes out. The Gif he tweeted of the reworked Jazmin looks really good though, so I am excited for the rework to come out so we can get the story rolling again .
Interesting. I can sort of understand both sides of this decision.
On the one hand, it would be best for any dev to finish their first project asap, learn from it and then apply the experience to their next project (which could be the rework of their first game).
On the other hand, with amount of popularity this game has garnered, I can see why it would be a tempting decision to include the rework as part of the project. You never know how popular your next project will get or even at all.
Either way, I hope this game will see graceful conclusion.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
MC bangs dudes and futanaris but never sucks or plays with their dick :LUL:
Pretty sure Snats had already made it clear before that no male or futa poles will be entering Noah's holes. So as for him blowing the dudes and futanaris, thats never gonna happen at all. To the men, women, and futanaris in the game, Noah looks at them and basically says

1666-jpg.jpg

Darkshadow343

Oct 25, 2021
Hello I am playing version 7.2 and I think there is a bug in some missions it asks me to spend time with the girls at night but then when I go to sleep it takes me out of the game to the main menu and I have to load the game again and it makes me the same. I don't know what to do anymore, because it won't let me advance in the story.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Pretty sure Snats had already made it clear before that no male or futa poles will be entering Noah's holes. So as for him blowing the dudes and futanaris, thats never gonna happen at all. To the men, women, and futanaris in the game, Noah looks at them and basically says

View attachment 2285749
He could at least give them a handjob, or do something else with their dicks, as long as it doesn't go inside the MC's ass or mouth it's fine, so licking it should be fine too, Snats can just make it optional, but the MC just completely ignores their dicks during sex scenes, which makes them being male or futa completely pointless.

I really don't understand why he added futas and femboys as sexual partners if he doesn't want them to use their dicks on the MC, all he has to do is make it optional, and the MC can still be in control during all of it too.

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
He could at least give them a handjob, or do something else with their dicks, as long as it doesn't go inside the MC's ass or mouth it's fine, so licking it should be fine too, Snats can just make it optional, but the MC just completely ignores their dicks during sex scenes, which makes them being male or futa completely pointless.

I really don't understand why he added futas and femboys as sexual partners if he doesn't want them to use their dicks on the MC, all he has to do is make it optional, and the MC can still be in control during all of it too.
That's just how Snats rolls regarding his game.

This aside though, now that I finally finished the update, here's my opinion on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
hey there! i've leveled up jeanne's "love" or quests to the max, but i can't see any repeatable scenes with her... do I have to progress with other chars questlines or what?

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
Hello I am playing version 7.2 and I think there is a bug in some missions it asks me to spend time with the girls at night but then when I go to sleep it takes me out of the game to the main menu and I have to load the game again and it makes me the same. I don't know what to do anymore, because it won't let me advance in the story.
1672884087130.png Try this to see if this will help

eatmypie

Jun 20, 2021
why you need walkthrough when theirs a clear missions tab in the game already?
there are clear missions, but at a couple points in the game you get stuck with no missions and you need to continue playing hoping to find out what to do (such as watch tv at midnight)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
there are clear missions, but at a couple points in the game you get stuck with no missions and you need to continue playing hoping to find out what to do (such as watch tv at midnight)
There is another page for missions, and that's where it tells you how to progress the main story, which should honestly be at the top of the first page instead.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes