edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me why gaz doesn't appear in front of the door at noon on Saturday to finish Jill? Am I doing something wrong?
Gaz comes up on Saturday afternoon, I recently found out, looks like there was a typo. But go to the door on Saturday afternoon and you'll have a date with this beauty!^^

Bhes05

Jan 15, 2023
I downloaded the attached zip file but in-game it still says v0.6 and I don't know why, I completed all the tasks for the main characters, no main story quests show up, what am I doing wrong in playing the latest update?

BMG64

Nov 25, 2018
I haven't played this game since version 0.5. Is it worth it to start it from the beginning or should i continue from my last save?
I don't want to miss new scenes.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
There are futanari and traps in this game, but MC interacts with them as with girls and only as with girls . ‍ View attachment 2318723
from what i understood you are complaining that mc doesnt interact with the futas "features"... if so, yeah, its something that was said from the start, be it futas or sissies, the mc will treat them as women. think of those parts as pure decoration.

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Hm if you have a save that's after you start licking jills puss then your good. If you don't, and you play through the game her moaning audio is bugged and stays no matter what you do. I hope you fix that snats, oh also thanks for ver .7.2!!!!

The futanari/gay stuff.....im not into any of that at all, BUT!!! I can mess with it in this game since he does them how he would a woman.....plus all of them are either hot or look like a woman anyway so eh. I hope the muscle girl at the beach if you chose the 2nd nudist beach path becomes a recurring character later on. Just so jill wont be the only strong built woman getting fucked.

Aug 9, 2020
Hm if you have a save that's after you start licking jills puss then your good. If you don't, and you play through the game her moaning audio is bugged and stays no matter what you do. I hope you fix that snats, oh also thanks for ver .7.2!!!!

The futanari/gay stuff.....im not into any of that at all, BUT!!! I can mess with it in this game since he does them how he would a woman.....plus all of them are either hot or look like a woman anyway so eh. I hope the muscle girl at the beach if you chose the 2nd nudist beach path becomes a recurring character later on. Just so jill wont be the only strong built woman getting fucked.
Honestly, I kinda wish there was a mod to turn all the men’s penises into pussies and their pronouns also change.

obviously kinda too much to ask for because the modders would need to redesign the character’s lower body

• Wow
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima
Aug 10, 2018
Honestly, I kinda wish there was a mod to turn all the men’s penises into pussies and their pronouns also change.

obviously kinda too much to ask for because the modders would need to redesign the character’s lower body
theres no "modding" the characters lower bodys... the scenes are .webm files from charastudio... so unless u had the dev's character chards u cannot mod the same model

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I don't really understand how you progress, i finished all the stages with Jaiden, Jazmin, Jill, Jeanne, Scarlet and Tomoe (i think?) but nothing with other characters or the main story.

Now i just keep skipping days because nothing new happens, no new scenes or everything else.

Aug 10, 2018
I don't really understand how you progress, i finished all the stages with Jaiden, Jazmin, Jill, Jeanne, Scarlet and Tomoe (i think?) but nothing with other characters or the main story.

Now i just keep skipping days because nothing new happens, no new scenes or everything else.
i foudn myself doing the same thing. game is pretty bad, ppl give it 2much credit. poorly executed idea & scenes are difficult to find

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes