Aug 10, 2018
do urself a favor and download the savfilee/cg to save yourself stress & headache.

Then after youre finished playing this dogpoop game download Koikatsu -> charastudio to get get a better experience then you'll realize how bad Twisted World is.

• Angry
Reactions: Bop107

jakob007

Sep 6, 2018
I clicked on download v7.2 and it showed me that im downloading v7.2 but when it finished downloading my folder is named 7.0 is that normal? I mean do i have the latest version or no.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I clicked on download v7.2 and it showed me that im downloading v7.2 but when it finished downloading my folder is named 7.0 is that normal? I mean do i have the latest version or no.
The changelog for 7.2 is the exact thing that was placed there for 7.0.
7.0 downloaded as Twistedworld_V0.7-PC_LOVER.zip, 7.2 downloads as Twistedworld-V0.7.2-PC_SANDBOX.zip, so I will expect that the non-sandbox version was released on the 29th, then this sandbox version became available.

Twistedworld-V0.7.2-PC_SANDBOX.zip does indeed contain Twistedworld-0.7-pc as the main folder. The most recent date in that folder is 12/31/2023 which matches the most recent release date.

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
how do i advance the story?
I got everyone's hearts to 5 and jazmin to 6 but anytime i try to leave the house or do a repeatable event it just tells me to advance the story but nothing ever happens.
help?

Reactions: axcel9900

Raziels

Nov 30, 2019
I got everyone's hearts to 5 and jazmin to 6 but anytime i try to leave the house or do a repeatable event it just tells me to advance the story but nothing ever happens.
help?
Click the "My Notes" app and click "Next Page" on on the top right of the phone to see what else you are missing.

Raziels

Nov 30, 2019
All the entries are blank. I got the apartment tour but still can't leave.
Huh strange, at some point you are allowed to leave the apartment room to explore the rest of the apartment after a cutscene where you and Jazmin visit Ms. Torres. Another possibility is that you haven't watched the tv enough for a chance a news would pop up to advance the story, sleep around midnight/text to Tomoe at midnight, check the front door at noon or afternoon for a event to happen, or lastly a couple of entries are bugged. What I mean is that there a couple of missions not showing up in the entries like for example: when you go exercise with Jill three different times (punching bag, arm press, and barbell). For some reason the barbell mission wasn't showing up in the entries and yet both punching bag and arm press were showing up. I still had to do the barbell mission even though it wasn't showing up the entries. Just double check on everyone to make sure there wasn't any invisible mission on their entries.

Last edited:

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
How many content/scenes at the moment? Is it worth starting the game now, is it better to wait a few months or for full release?

TehGameDide

Jul 22, 2019
Hahahaha How The Fuck Is Liking Traps Gay
Hahaha Like <removed> Just Don't Look At The Dick
Like <removed> Just Close Your Eyes Haha

axcel9900

Apr 28, 2020
help?
Mines glitched out like
THINKING
"Whoa the cities are huge."
Instead of proceeding from entrance to entrance hall

Preview

I was able to get out because of Tomoe event.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, but are traps gay? :unsure:;)
Not all traps are gay but if a dude plows a trap then he's definitely either gay or bi (thats if the trap is only into men or not). Same case if the trap plows the dude (depends on if the dude is only into men or not). Similar case if its trap or male on futa or futa on trap or male except the trap and/or the dude is bi. I know people may go up in arms against me in disagreement on this but don't kill me for saying that though

download.jpeg

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes