AkenoH

Oct 5, 2020
I at day 74, everyone relationship lv 5+, and i have nothing to do, finish all quest (thing to do), the main story do not continue, if I remember last main story was jill drunk at front door and nora escaping the jail, that's all, anyone know how to fix it?

Aug 30, 2022
Asenaris

Twisted World [v0.7.2 Sandbox] [SnatsGames]—(Re-)Compressed

– Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VTPM

Apr 28, 2019
I'm not sure whats up, its probably a bug but when ever I try to go sleep at midnight the game sends me to the main menu
is there a fix for that?
I have this problem too, haven't found a fix yet. Will try downloading the game again and see if it fixes itself. Have u found something?

May 31, 2017
I think i need some walkthrough or my game just glitched out (i have done everything in the notes for jill and jaiden and Jazmin and jeanne) the game keep saying text the doctor but she wont reply , the game wont move forward and i havent even unlocked a quarter of the gallery ? (The gallery moments came unlocked so i know where i reached)
The main story quest is just blank
I cant go out of the apartment
Jaiden love is 5
Jill 5
Jazmin 6
Jeanne 5
There is no (?) Sign anywhere

(im playing on the android version and have the latest game version)
Here is my save file if needed

Last edited:

an0nimous

Aug 18, 2017
Here is an edited scripts.rpy - effectively an uncensor patch for 0.7 for those who aren't feeling up to editing the game source themselves.
Is this an official patch, or it's more like a mod? I think I saw somewhere that the dev didn't intend to include incest?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Good game so far. I'm not into traps or futas but I can look away. My biggest complains so far is that you can't fast-forward a lot of thing you see daily, like going to sleep, and that you can't just click on "Sleep" after clicking the bed instead of having to read "I'm so tired" again.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Asenaris

Twisted World [v0.7.2 Sandbox] [SnatsGames]—(Re-)Compressed

Twistedworld-V0.7.2-PC_SANDBOX-compressed (2.8 GB) – Tested Windows 11

Twistedworld-V0.7.2-MAC_SANDBOX-compressed (2.8 GB) - Tested macOS Ventura

Can i ask for a no-google link please? Mega, wp or pixel are k

Reactions: pokemonot

SpinningChaos

Aug 3, 2021
I gotta ask has anyone had issues with some of the quests where it says something's undefined? I can't watch the Movie with Ms. Torres and I can't meet Jazmin in the Living room in the evening.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm confused about the whole VN-Sandbox thing. Was this game a VN turned into sandbox or are both versions being developed at the same time? What's the benefit of playing the sandbox over the VN if the game itself warn you about how linear it is?

I have 5 love with Jeanne and Jill and 6 with Jazmin, yet I've less than half of the gallery unlocked. Is the rest of the scenes remaining from the VN that haven't been added to the sandbox? Is the rest of the scenes for Jaiden and trap content? Or do I have to watch trap content to unlock the rest of the non-trap content?

Oct 10, 2021
I'm confused about the whole VN-Sandbox thing. Was this game a VN turned into sandbox or are both versions being developed at the same time? What's the benefit of playing the sandbox over the VN if the game itself warn you about how linear it is?

I have 5 love with Jeanne and Jill and 6 with Jazmin, yet I've less than half of the gallery unlocked. Is the rest of the scenes remaining from the VN that haven't been added to the sandbox? Is the rest of the scenes for Jaiden and trap content? Or do I have to watch trap content to unlock the rest of the non-trap content?
Correct me if Im mistaken but this was game was orginally a sandbox and I believe around update 0.6 they started making a VN version.

Reactions: Adabelitoo
Oct 10, 2021
Both of the versions are the same of course just sandbox and VN, there are no game differeance and you should be able to unlock all the scenes dispite which version youre playing.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes