an57

May 14, 2020
i keep getting this message when trying to advance Ms.Torres's questline

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/main_story_scripts/v7_scenes.rpy", line 2419, in script
mstorrres "Some rumors say that her soul is still remains in the building."
Exception: Sayer 'mstorrres' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Twistedworld 0.7
Mon Mar 6 01:32:54 2023

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Anyone know if there are any plans to continue with the
VN story mode into 7.2? I played the previous version and quite enjoyed not having the hassle of playing the sandbox. I originally played the sandbox mode and while I liked the premise and characters, it was a pain in the ass and took away from story IMO, so I'm not looking forward to starting over AGAIN, for the 3rd time with that grind.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
i keep getting this message when trying to advance Ms.Torres's questline

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Twistedworld 0.7
Mon Mar 6 01:32:54 2023
hey we have the same problem so far

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Anyone know if there are any plans to continue with the
VN story mode into 7.2? I played the previous version and quite enjoyed not having the hassle of playing the sandbox. I originally played the sandbox mode and while I liked the premise and characters, it was a pain in the ass and took away from story IMO, so I'm not looking forward to starting over AGAIN, for the 3rd time with that grind.
Honestly, The VN version is the way to play, the sandbox version is what I started with and at a certain point it just became tedious, skipping multiple days to move a plot point forward is not what's up

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
As much as I like sandbox(feel more in control like your the mc by making choices and adventuring a little) yeah this sandbox is tedious and started off okay but it's kind of a mess and annoying to go to look for the new content. A jump to so and so's content option would be nice

Reactions: Logber and Yukemoto

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Honestly, The VN version is the way to play, the sandbox version is what I started with and at a certain point it just became tedious, skipping multiple days to move a plot point forward is not what's up
This.

I also first started playing this with the sandbox and I grew tired of skipping days looking for the story to advance. I admit I was excited and now spoiled a VN version was made and now that we are up to 7.3, I'm still hoping we'll get another update...eventually, since I foolishly deleted my previous sandbox save game and really not looking to start over.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
What's up with the Yoga class scene why does it just pop up after the Marianna event where she grinds on the MC.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Snatz going off about generic NPC's on his patreon makes my hopes for this game sink even further, all he seems to focus on is bloat, more and more bloat, the main storyline progresses at a trickle and earlier characters get little development in order to make room for the next bunch of fresh OC's not to mention how he basically gave up on having the incest reflected in any meaningful way, it's just there, honestly feels like the incest patch is just a fanpatch these days... this game was in my A folder early on, it's since progressed down to the C folder and i painfully expect it to sink even further as time goes on... it had so much potential but it seems he's focused on everything but actual depth.

Aug 9, 2020
Snatz going off about generic NPC's on his patreon makes my hopes for this game sink even further, all he seems to focus on is bloat, more and more bloat, the main storyline progresses at a trickle and earlier characters get little development in order to make room for the next bunch of fresh OC's not to mention how he basically gave up on having the incest reflected in any meaningful way, it's just there, honestly feels like the incest patch is just a fanpatch these days... this game was in my A folder early on, it's since progressed down to the C folder and i painfully expect it to sink even further as time goes on... it had so much potential but it seems he's focused on everything but actual depth.
Spends more time on remaking the current characters rather than fixing the game. I don't know why, the characters are fine. He is wasting time on fixing something not broken. So many features have not yet been introduced like inventory/items, phone apps, and exploring the city. I wouldn't mind if he focused on remaking the characters AFTER the full game was released. I don't understand why he would do it now rather than focus on the game. Very sad when a game goes downhill. Of course, this forum doesn't take kindly to criticism, so I don't think there's any point in writing or making any suggestions on this forum.

danddel

Jun 13, 2017
Spends more time on remaking the current characters rather than fixing the game. I don't know why, the characters are fine. He is wasting time on fixing something not broken. So many features have not yet been introduced like inventory/items, phone apps, and exploring the city. I wouldn't mind if he focused on remaking the characters AFTER the full game was released. I don't understand why he would do it now rather than focus on the game. Very sad when a game goes downhill. Of course, this forum doesn't take kindly to criticism, so I don't think there's any point in writing or making any suggestions on this forum.
he made a mess with the code of the game and even ask a programmer if he can fix it and the programmer said that take less time creating the game again that trying to fix it, thats why he's remaking the characters because is for the disc 2 and that's why in this update only have sex scenes and i think the 0.8 will be the same.

• Sad
Reactions: Bingoogus

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Spends more time on remaking the current characters rather than fixing the game. I don't know why, the characters are fine. He is wasting time on fixing something not broken. So many features have not yet been introduced like inventory/items, phone apps, and exploring the city. I wouldn't mind if he focused on remaking the characters AFTER the full game was released. I don't understand why he would do it now rather than focus on the game.
What a lot of players don't seem to understand is the fact that everytime a dev updates a game, he isn't only aiming to please the players he already has, he's also aiming to get new players into playing his game. So old players would be like "Why is he doing the same thing for the second time?" and the answers are 1) Because it's his games and he decides what he does with it, and 2) Because it's the first time that someone else will see it.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What a lot of players don't seem to understand is the fact that everytime a dev updates a game, he isn't only aiming to please the players he already has, he's also aiming to get new players into playing his game. So old would be like "Why is he doing the same thing for the second time?" and the answers are 1) Because it's his games and decided what he does with it, and 2) Because it's the first time that someone else will see it.
Sir please don't bring logic and reasonable points to this discussion we don't do that in this forum.

Oct 21, 2019
What a lot of players don't seem to understand is the fact that everytime a dev updates a game, he isn't only aiming to please the players he already has, he's also aiming to get new players into playing his game. So old players would be like "Why is he doing the same thing for the second time?" and the answers are 1) Because it's his games and he decides what he does with it, and 2) Because it's the first time that someone else will see it.
Thanks for proving the point that criticism isn’t allowed here.
Also it seems he is “pleasing” new players but losing old players who subscribe. What’s the point?
The second point makes zero sense.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes