Aug 9, 2020
he made a mess with the code of the game and even ask a programmer if he can fix it and the programmer said that take less time creating the game again that trying to fix it, thats why he's remaking the characters because is for the disc 2 and that's why in this update only have sex scenes and i think the 0.8 will be the same.
Very unfortunate. Also thanks for a proper response, unlike the other manchildren responses.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
In regards to character design rework for Jazmin: Nah, outrageous titty Jazmin better. Jill already got reasonably proportioned titties. Titty monster Jasmin better as titty monster. Although if the dev really is changing it that's fine, it's not that big a deal.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2020
In regards to character design rework for Jazmin: Nah, outrageous titty Jazmin better. Jill already got reasonably proportioned titties. Titty monster Jasmin better as titty monster.
Agreed, it's what made her unique. Although she wasn't my favourite even though I love oversized tits, at least she's a unique character and not just a clone of every other hentai character. They've got plenty of other characters with small, regular or just big-size tits. Why do they want another clone character?

anonocelot773

Dec 3, 2019
Hey everyone, new player here.
The animations are choppy for me, it seems to happen when the animation begins a new loop.
I've tried versions 0.7.2 & 0.6, both are choppy.
I'm on Windows.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?
I saw some comments from other people having similar issues on version 0.6 & later, but I haven't been able to find a working download link to version 0.5, don't suppose anyone has some way to download version 0.5?

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Hmmm I see that the main man who makes this game is doing a complete rework on the game. All I can say is GL!! also PLS DO NOT CHANGE CHANGE JAZMINS TITTIES TO MUCH (if you can)........To me that shit added more to her character since she seems like a semi bimbo. Plus the milf feeling she gives of is the added cherry on top, for me she seems to be the end goal of pussy your character will want to have. Oh btw I do not read most of these discussion reviews......mans gots shits to do. :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Oh forgot to say this :unsure: since jazmin seems to be the end goal girl might as well make her hit all the big check marks.
Thick as hell in thighs (check)
biggest tits around (check)
own mother/ hella big milf energy (check)
hella thick big ass (check)
has the biggest sex drive out of everyone (check) - she straight up fucks the dude into a semi coma.
after she opens up more to fucking the mc, she will be the kinkiest (I hope this gets a check in the future)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes