jayrexsnow95

Aug 2, 2020
I wonder, is the mc uncut or cut? Cause his softie looks cut after story progression but I might be wrong. How I wish all the cute boys are uncut hehe. Still loving this game nonetheless

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm I see that the main man who makes this game is doing a complete rework on the game. All I can say is GL!! also PLS DO NOT CHANGE CHANGE JAZMINS TITTIES TO MUCH (if you can)........To me that shit added more to her character since she seems like a semi bimbo. Plus the milf feeling she gives of is the added cherry on top, for me she seems to be the end goal of pussy your character will want to have. Oh btw I do not read most of these discussion reviews......mans gots shits to do. :unsure:
This show how tastes are different, because personality-wise, she is cute and I like to talk to her, but other than that, as long as the game give me the option I will not touch her, most unappealing character in the game for me.

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
This show how tastes are different, because personality-wise, she is cute and I like to talk to her, but other than that, as long as the game give me the option I will not touch her, most unappealing character in the game for me.
Just to clarify, I am saying this because of her body not because she is my mom, that would be the other good point about her.

AlphaSlayer00

Feb 27, 2022
I have maxed out the stats for 4 family members but the game still doesn't allow me to go outside, it just says progress the story. Any help please... :cry:

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes