Madara4057

Mar 26, 2023
Honestly, I'm stuck on the free mode. Only thing I'm able to do is hang out with them all, unless I'm missing something here

May 5, 2021
When you can explore the house, not sure how to get the story to progress sadly. Only thing I can figure out is to hang out with different family members
have you explored every possible location you can stand, and have you checked the love tracker in the phone to see what hint it gives you, it's at the top right, because if you have and nothing shows, then it's probbly cause you are at the end of current content.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
When you can explore the house, not sure how to get the story to progress sadly. Only thing I can figure out is to hang out with different family members
Once your notebook is empty, just keep going to sleep at midnight until something happens. I, too, thought that there is nothing else to unlock (I got "All Scarlett scenes are done" message but didn't see that for others and assumed that there was no such message) I was wrong. A telling sign that you've progressed far enough is when you can get frisky with characters through the interaction menu.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the last couple updates took around 4 months to being finished but since he is reworking the whole thing, I don't think we will see a new update for at least another 2 or 3 months.

big_doink

Apr 20, 2017
You guys can check kemono to see what's being added, it seems to be updated frequently enough. No EDD though.

Sep 1, 2019
You guys can check kemono to see what's being added, it seems to be updated frequently enough. No EDD though.
You can get a general idea of what the family is going to look like with the remake in the mchome post and I fucking hate it. All the models were perfectly fine before and now they are all getting changed to have the same proportions and hair and shit like that. Annoying.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes