Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Hey is there a way to change from the American dialect of English to the Kings English? At the very least can I change mom to mum?
I'm heartbroken that you've already moved on from the Queen's English ... and so soon :WutFace:
That said, I believe such option doesn't exist.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Any idea when is the rework supposed to be released? Love the new Jazmin body
I have a friend who is a wise sage. Whenever a game starts getting remastered before being completed, he smiles and says, "My friend, the milkenning stage has commenced."

You see, historically speaking, milkenning has a definite beginning, but nothing can be said about its ending or its timeline.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
bros, is the visual novel version still being updated? just asking since the current version is only up to 6.0. Thanks in advance.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
ts says I have completed 0.7 from like 2 updates ago and I havent seen any new things in my games since then its a bug with my saves?

hattran

May 3, 2018
Is there any way to delete game data? I downloaded the game but it already comes with the gallery unlocked and some scenes are not what they should be

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
"mc you gotta watch out for all those horny and evil bad girls they will get you"

*nicko has entered the chat*

Me: are you sure about that

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.3 + IC + Gallery Unlock by skrenner17

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.75 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Junkj

Oct 15, 2021
If anyone who updated their android port from Estrada is experiencing crashes on start.

Found on their discord that it's a permission thing.
Go to app in settings and either disallow files and media permission then reenable.
Or disallow, startup game and it should ask for permission again.

Worked for me.
Figured I'd post it here just in case.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone know how the VN version of 0.7 is coming along? I remember the dev saying he would be working on it after this build was put out but it has been a long damn time since the SB version got released :(

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes