Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You can get a general idea of what the family is going to look like with the remake in the mchome post and I fucking hate it. All the models were perfectly fine before and now they are all getting changed to have the same proportions and hair and shit like that. Annoying.
I see where you're coming from... Our favorite male nurse doesn't look unhinged anymore. Screenshot 2023-04-22 at 22-18-11 Lars (2.0) Character Rework❤ by SnatsGames from Patreon Kemono.png

Oct 21, 2019
You can get a general idea of what the family is going to look like with the remake in the mchome post and I fucking hate it. All the models were perfectly fine before and now they are all getting changed to have the same proportions and hair and shit like that. Annoying.
They’re decreasing the sizes of their tits and asses. I honestly don’t like how they’re trying to make them look like every other hentai character ever drawn. It makes the game boring

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
They’re decreasing the sizes of their tits and asses. I honestly don’t like how they’re trying to make them look like every other hentai character ever drawn. It makes the game boring
I think Mom's breasts needed a bit of shrinkage, just a bit. Or a line where it stated that her size is actually average, and introduce women with even bigger ones. Because my god, you could fit MC in one them and Jaiden in the other.
And mind you, I don't mind the fact that they're THAT BIG. I just find the fact that she doesn't collapse whenever she bends down, pushing my suspension of disbelief a bit too far XD. Which is saying something, when it's this sort of world. Just how strong women's back muscles are in this world?

Oct 21, 2019
I think Mom's breasts needed a bit of shrinkage, just a bit. Or a line where it stated that her size is actually average, and introduce women with even bigger ones. Because my god, you could fit MC in one them and Jaiden in the other.
And mind you, I don't mind the fact that they're THAT BIG. I just find the fact that she doesn't collapse whenever she bends down, pushing my suspension of disbelief a bit too far XD. Which is saying something, when it's this sort of world. Just how strong women's back muscles are in this world?
I mean I guess that makes sense. I actually originally only downloaded this game because of the size of her boobs (I’m a fan of women like Chelsea Charms and Beshine) but turns out she isn’t my favourite character. I was more into Nora, Jeanne and Jill.

May 5, 2021
if there going to decrees the assets of everyone, and some of the favorite things being removed, please don't change the demons they are fine as are and are not weird, cause demons, perhaps make a plot point into why everyone is getting 'downgraded' like that angel who sent you here has decended and has reduced how 'disproportionate' everyone is, and will try to convince you away from the demons and you have a branching path here where you could do so, making it so the demons dislike you but will still do lewd to you but will be more R8pey, and the angel will be giving you 'purifying' sessions afterwards, or the other branch, where you instead corrupt the angel and have a gangbang with the demons and the angel.
but that might be a bit too nuanced for what twisted world is, but I like to ramble about ideas I have, cause I know I wouldn't be able to enact upon them cause I know jacksquat when it comes to making a game, let alone code.

skikkzg

Jun 4, 2020
Why even the remake?

I will withhold my judgement until (if) the remake is released. But making remake hasn't worked out very well ever. Usually either dev motivation stops long, long before the remake is at the state it was originally, or the game gets so much different feedback implemented it loses all coherency. Usually both. Not to mention there's probably gonna be a huge drop in support since there likely won't be any truly new content for another half a year.

Here's hoping I'm wrong.

Jul 20, 2017
Not really, the dick-chicks are the literal futas that are in the universe of 'Twisted World.' The line of what is what between the three is drawn pretty fairly
. . . Futas/hermaphrodites and dick-chicks are completely different though. A futa has both genitals a dick-chick aint got two holes south of the boarder.

CloudyWithEggs

Oct 1, 2021
Any idea when is the rework supposed to be released? Love the new Jazmin body
On average, Snats takes 4-6 month to update the game but since it is a rework of the entire game (Scripting, Character Models, Audio/Visuals, Sex Scenes, Story Progression ETC.) I personally believe that it'll take at least till around the fall for a major update to appear. Though that is assuming that Snats is just reworking/polishing the game and not completely restarting it back to "0.1" like what happened with "My New Life" by "BeggarOfNet"

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes