danddel

Jun 13, 2017
I don't know how the dev does it but this game has made me cum to fucking femboys for the first time and the thought of it kills me. Anyway, any games similar to this in term of artstyle and animation? I never thought I would go back to this game several times since I usually forget about most games here after finishing it.
because snats uses the koikatsu's female body to create the traps he only add a dick and reduce the breast parameter to minimum

Reactions: seirtnese

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
is patch 7 and 7.2 any different sadly in the changelog it didn't even mention the patch7 but i saw the game turned into 7.2 a month ago i think and been wondering if there is any new content like 1hr or smt dat worth the download or should i wait for 8

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
Started playing this game a few days ago, avoided it for a long time because of the woman with giant boobs in the preview. What can I say, this is one of the best trap games, they are very cute and hot. It was very sad when I got to the current version, and there is still no content with Leo and Mauro, although in 0.3 it was announced that we would have a party at Leo's house, and this still did not happen. The story moves very slowly, but the quality of the animations and renders is getting better. I'll wait for the update, I liked the game!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Good game, great content but it seems my humble laptop cant handle the game lol - it just cant keep up with the animations. Still a very unique game, cant say ive played any quite like it

Jul 20, 2017
because snats uses the koikatsu's female body to create the traps he only add a dick and reduce the breast parameter to minimum
Probably stupidity talking but wouldnt that be a dick-chick then and not a trap? Cuz that sounds like a flat chested dick-chick.

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
This show how tastes are different, because personality-wise, she is cute and I like to talk to her, but other than that, as long as the game give me the option I will not touch her, most unappealing character in the game for me.
I think the main point of her being unappealing, is the fact that she is the mom. After she opens up more (to sex) she might be more appealing. Any character that's similar to her always (almost always.....) ends up going that route. Her body......eh if the tits are made just a bit smaller so it gives you a better view of her body then hey, I cant hate.

seirtnese

Apr 13, 2019
dont worry, nobody cares either way...
You cared enough to reply. Twice even.

people do realize nobody cares if you jerk of to traps, right? and if given the option, i rather have traps, than 3d, highly detailed toddlers... which im pretty sure may actually put you at real risk, depending on where you live.
Like you could have just ignored my psosts but you had to go on with your "nobody cares" sentiment twice lol. A piece of advice. No need to be a bitter fuck. It's healthy to have fun and engage in obvious humorous banter on the internet sometimes.

Webopo

Oct 8, 2020
I can do Sapphire's event but Gaz's one doesnt appear. Do I have to be able to leave the apartment or something?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I. LOVE. THE HUMOR. In this.
I love it. The way MC keeps making everyone just lose their minds around him, is amazing.
I wish there was a bit more... explorative futa/trap content tho (but I'm pretty sure I haven't found everything yet because I was so focused on getting into the whole family and then left to dry wth)
The only minor issue is the order of scenes, consistency. I hadn't unlocked Scarlett but during one visit of futa sis MC was talking about her. I got into Jaiden, denied breakfast, but then it all resumed as normal...
And I wish that there was more "No more content with this character" or "Now you can use naughty prompts" text in Hints section. I guess I was just too fast.
It helps that, aside from a few clipping and size issues with boobs, models are rather hot.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes