spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
So the remake will just be the dev nerfing the small waists, tits and asses of the thicc characters? So everyone will have the an androgynous body or just generic anime proportions?
I don't care about the traps/futas but the girls like Francine, Jazmin, Jill, Tomoe. They were thicc with big tits, big ass and the hourglass figure. And I assume that the fans of these characters liked them, in part, for those characteristics. So why are they changing them so drastically to the point that they look nothing like they were before: (it is not a small nerf either, it is huge)

View attachment 2845124 View attachment 2845125
The cover girl in this thread is Jazmin showing her huge tits, thats what got me to this game so really getting rid of the thiccness so late into it is such a disappointment. Someone has the discord link? Got it. Would like to see how butchered are the other characters for this remake.
Liked the old ones more.

EXP-N

Mar 23, 2023
So the remake will just be the dev nerfing the small waists, tits and asses of the thicc characters? So everyone will have the an androgynous body or just generic anime proportions?
I don't care about the traps/futas but the girls like Francine, Jazmin, Jill, Tomoe. They were thicc with big tits, big ass and the hourglass figure. And I assume that the fans of these characters liked them, in part, for those characteristics. So why are they changing them so drastically to the point that they look nothing like they were before: (it is not a small nerf either, it is huge)

View attachment 2845124 View attachment 2845125
The cover girl in this thread is Jazmin showing her huge tits, thats what got me to this game so really getting rid of the thiccness so late into it is such a disappointment. Someone has the discord link? Got it. Would like to see how butchered are the other characters for this remake.
The author literally says in a message at the end of the game (the old version before the remake) "those who don't like the changes, shut the fuck up" so I guess those of us who don't like this should just jump ship since It's sinking :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Samuraibear

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
The author literally says in a message at the end of the game (the old version before the remake) "those who don't like the changes, shut the fuck up" so I guess those of us who don't like this should just jump ship since It's sinking :ROFLMAO:.
He has more patreons now than ever give or take 20-30 less or more each month, and he has quite a lot of subscribestar too, he's sailing, and you'll be playing the update when it comes out don't front :LUL:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Not every single one of them needed to be change! Look what they did to Jill! She was fine how she was, this is how she originally look. ;_;
Change looks fine to me, probably better/different in other or similar clothing, would've preferred little wider hips, still haven't seen her ass though so hope it's still as big, should've kept her hair short though which sucks
Untitled-2.png

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I never minded the changes and honestly? I never came to this game because of the abormal proportions.
I always thought the main selling point was the reversed gender roles.
Its the only game that I found that has this unique concept, you can find much more games with abnormal boobs and asses.
And even after the remake the boobs are still huge so I dont know why are you guys are complaining.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I actually came because of the proportions, I normally don't play those games with this style of character I don't know what they call them they are always in the weeb games and always look bland and boring but this was different, but with the later updates the proportions got too wild and the quality/texture took a hit, mom just looked silly a lot of the times with 1 tit the size of the MC

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I never minded the changes and honestly? I never came to this game because of the abormal proportions.
I always thought the main selling point was the reversed gender roles.
Its the only game that I found that has this unique concept, you can find much more games with abnormal boobs and asses.
And even after the remake the boobs are still huge so I dont know why are you guys are complaining.
True I am playing cause this game is unique and I have never seen any games that uses traps/futas like this. I wouldn't care less about the proportion of the characters. It also understandable why snats reduced their proportion. Kk have shit boobs and ass physics and it also hard to work with them. That why in most of the lewd scenes body parts phase through eachothers. Was this remake a good decision? That very hard to tell but I would say yes. It seems snats is already building all of the characters and maps so that he probably won't take longer to build new maps/etc. Old version had alot of issues and bugs including plot consistency.

Reactions: BodhiZafa

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, depending on how the other girls look I might just drop it. Was already not a fan of the gay and futa content but I didnt say anything about it and just avoided/ignored it, if the big asses/ tits/ wide hips leave too then its just not for me.
Not every single one of them needed to be change! Look what they did to Jill! She was fine how she was, this is how she originally look. ;_;
She looked so good, in the new one it seems like they nerfed her ass/hips but cant really tell by how much until we get a back shot. It seems like her abs and muscles are bigger too which isnt to my liking either. I liked her being fit but not a fan of too much muscle in girls. Guess we have to wait till next update and see how they all look, but I'm expecting to be disappointed

Last edited:
Reactions: Kozuki12
Sep 5, 2020
I actually came because of the proportions, I normally don't play those games with this style of character I don't know what they call them they are always in the weeb games and always look bland and boring but this was different, but with the later updates the proportions got too wild and the quality/texture took a hit, mom just looked silly a lot of the times with 1 tit the size of the MC
We may have something for you lol

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Hi, quick question to the compressors in this thread: has a compressed version of 0.7.3 been considered as of yet?
I've tried playing the non-compressed version but for some reason none of the animated portions of the game work (even the main menu animation is just a black screen).
I suppose my device just doesn't seem to play it properly when it's +7GB and for now I have no way of improving it from my side (though I find it weird that other games of similar or larger size do work despite the size...).
A compressed version of the game works without issues though so that's what I'm hoping to use.
Any ideas?

On another note, the compressed version I downloaded from "Deleted member 5269071" of 0.7.2 seems to still have the changelog of 0.6.0... does this mean it IS 0.6.0 or is that just an oversight and it's actually 0.7.2?

Thank you in advance to anyone with information!

Cheers!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes