pervohentsu

Mar 3, 2021
Any ETA for the new version? I remember being really impressed like a year ago and nothing has happened since then?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Any ETA for the new version? I remember being really impressed like a year ago and nothing has happened since then?
The game is being remade from more or less the beginning with new models, which require new renders and animations for all scenes. Not all models have been remade yet, so I don't expect anything until near the end of year.

Reactions: Zenalis

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
The game is being remade from more or less the beginning with new models, which require new renders and animations for all scenes. Not all models have been remade yet, so I don't expect anything until near the end of year.
I think most models have been remade no?
Snats maybe isnt showing the main family, but they definetly showed all the other characters rework.
Right now I think they are working on the new character commissions, although 3 days ago they made second post and I dont know how many more Snats wants to do.

luckypig

Feb 2, 2018
hm I downloaded the latest version from 0.4 to 0.7 but I keep getting roll back errors, are save files no good from previous versions?

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
Not sure if this has been asked, the TAG says "rape" but judging the synopsis it seems it might be reverse-rape....but usually FEM-DOM accompanies it.
So is MC a SUB or a DOM in this game? or are there paths?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Not sure if this has been asked, the TAG says "rape" but judging the synopsis it seems it might be reverse-rape....but usually FEM-DOM accompanies it.
So is MC a SUB or a DOM in this game? or are there paths?
there is all of what you said i think, and most gay or futa content can be avoided, and MC is definetly more of a dominant

Reactions: baddog99

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I pray that there's a future update where we can "fuck" all the pussycats, I pray that this happens as soon as possible... and speaking of an update, does anyone know if there's an estimate of when the next one will be out?

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
I just finished the game, version 0.7.3 according to the file (0.7 according to the game) is there gonna be a new version anytime soon or not?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jems666
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes