Jul 2, 2022
NVM

Say hello to the Jill new look❤

• -Name: Jill
  • -Current Status: a prodigious girl, that once dedicated her all to becoming the best in Slurpytown, with her countless skills, Jill had the potential to excel as a top-notch manager in a company, an admiral* in Slurpytown's navy, or even reach a high rank as a policewoman! but a tragic event abruptly shifted her life's trajectory by 180 degrees. She tirelessly pushed herself to save the life of someone she held dear, a sacrifice that transformed her into the worse nightmare in the eyes of her city.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Took me a lot to shape that glorious and gorgeous body, especially those sexy abs she has❤ added her a few more extra set of clothes and when it comes to her body I make her hips thicker and her boobs more jiggly plus some tiny detail to her nipples, her abs and skin texture was the most challenging part, I literally needed to buy a new GPU to get to this point lol some of you that are on the discord already know about this part, all her new clothes are not just for show, this clothes will be there for some main event related to her main story path she mostly will be in underwear around the house

for the moment that's all I can show, will save the rest for the rework❤

Also have the full list of characters ready, but first I wanna show the main cast before posting it, so in the next coming days I will be presenting all the main characters in order will be:

- Jeanne
- Julia
- Jazmin
- Jaiden
- Jonah and Joseph
- Nora
- the MC
- and at the end the full list of characters that will be appearing on this new rework of Twisted World

Also wanna took the chance to say that I will be upgrading the banner, PFP, and some few things on the page during these days❤

NOTE: one last thing Jill will be also the character that I will use for my animated option menu screen❤

View attachment 2911625
she looks good but im going to miss the old model.
rip shorthaired tomboy jill with tanlines my beloved

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
NVM

• -Current Status: a prodigious girl, that once dedicated her all to becoming the best in Slurpytown, with her countless skills, Jill had the potential to excel as a top-notch manager in a company, an admiral* in Slurpytown's navy, or even reach a high rank as a policewoman! but a tragic event abruptly shifted her life's trajectory by 180 degrees. She tirelessly pushed herself to save the life of someone she held dear, a sacrifice that transformed her into the worse nightmare in the eyes of her city.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Took me a lot to shape that glorious and gorgeous body, especially those sexy abs she has❤ added her a few more extra set of clothes and when it comes to her body I make her hips thicker and her boobs more jiggly plus some tiny detail to her nipples, her abs and skin texture was the most challenging part, I literally needed to buy a new GPU to get to this point lol some of you that are on the discord already know about this part, all her new clothes are not just for show, this clothes will be there for some main event related to her main story path she mostly will be in underwear around the house

Also have the full list of characters ready, but first I wanna show the main cast before posting it, so in the next coming days I will be presenting all the main characters in order will be:

- Jeanne
- Julia
- Jazmin
- Jaiden
- Jonah and Joseph
- Nora
- the MC
- and at the end the full list of characters that will be appearing on this new rework of Twisted World

Also wanna took the chance to say that I will be upgrading the banner, PFP, and some few things on the page during these days❤

NOTE: one last thing Jill will be also the character that I will use for my animated option menu screen❤

View attachment 2911625 View attachment 2911682
So this is why a new update hasn't come out in awhile, it's redo/rework/reloaded time I guess.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
New jill is FINE af. long thick hair is a goddamned kink of mine. Don't get me wrong I like old Jill but new Jill is better in every way, she has abs, actual abs. And a waist!

Reactions: tothadam1998

CpartyC

Dec 13, 2017
Does any one know how much of the rework is done ?? Is no release date posted or something ?

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Does any one know how much of the rework is done ?? Is no release date posted or something ?
Well from all the posts that Snats posted, we can see that almost every character is reworked + some new ones added, most of areas are reworked (Hospital the most).
So I think what will take time is writing new dialogs, since most of version 1 will be exploring the hospital.

Reactions: CpartyC

njc6326

May 21, 2017
can someone plz tell me how to see Christmas, Halloween, Nora Helping mouth and dinner event?
also where can I find Do naughty things Button?

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
NVM

- Jeanne
- Julia
- Jazmin
- Jaiden
- Jonah and Joseph
- Nora
- the MC

NVM because of some bad angled pictures from previous post we thought she would look homeless BUT SEEING THIS THIS IS AMAZING COULDNT ASK FOR MORE I PREFER THE NEW

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
NVM

- Jeanne
- Julia
- Jazmin
- Jaiden
- Jonah and Joseph
- Nora
- the MC

Yup. Still think old is better.

Reactions: Kozuki12

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Give us the first version please its been almost over half a year since the last update….

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Well from all the posts that Snats posted, we can see that almost every character is reworked + some new ones added, most of areas are reworked (Hospital the most).
So I think what will take time is writing new dialogs, since most of version 1 will be exploring the hospital.
My guess from seeing everything else he's working on we will get way more than the hospital or he's just wasting everyone's time and his own working on 20 characters and 10+ locations with all those sneak peeks he's given us

fapman935

Mar 13, 2020
So the remake will just be the dev nerfing the small waists, tits and asses of the thicc characters? So everyone will have the an androgynous body or just generic anime proportions?
I don't care about the traps/futas but the girls like Francine, Jazmin, Jill, Tomoe. They were thicc with big tits, big ass and the hourglass figure. And I assume that the fans of these characters liked them, in part, for those characteristics. So why are they changing them so drastically to the point that they look nothing like they were before: (it is not a small nerf either, it is huge)

View attachment 2845124 View attachment 2845125
The cover girl in this thread is Jazmin showing her huge tits, thats what got me to this game so really getting rid of the thiccness so late into it is such a disappointment. Someone has the discord link? Got it. Would like to see how butchered are the other characters for this remake.
They gotta do Tomua justice, pls make her more thick.. She was my fav character

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes