Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
so, what the opinion on Jeanne knew look. me personal not feeling it looks way to put together for what's supposed to be a shut in (hikikomri)

Reactions: R2J

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Where's her dick? :BootyTime:
She went from a shy neet gaming nerd to a girl that looks like she has an attitude that thinks she's smarter than you

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This game always was too comically thick with many of the women. Like Jeanne and the mom looked like thanksgiving turkeys with gigantic thighs and asses and little bitty calves and ankles. Also will Jeanne be a futa or is it a toggle now, cause the new version looks dick-free. Also the original had body shape variety with everyone in the family, where there was buff sis, chubby futa sis, cow for a mom and the femboy brother. This new Jeanne looks like just a less toned buff sis.

Feb 10, 2022
here you go
Kinda like this new design wasn't that much of a fan of old Jeanne's character or design tbh, but I can see how those who are fans of hers might not like the new design since she looks nothing like her old model, which has me a little concerned about how Jaiden and Jazmin might turn out. I really hope not every woman or futa is just really tall/muscular and has big tits.

Last edited:

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Hmm, let's see, what I find strange about Jeanne's redesign is that she doesn't look like Jeanne XD.
Her body is very good, I like that she is chubby, I don't see her as muscular or anything, for me the problem is two things, her height and her hair.
Being taller gives a more mature aura and shorter hair gives a more orderly aura, Jeanne is neither of the two things.
I feel the Dev going to rewrite the character, it is not a bad thing, it is simply not going to be the same, which I repeat, is not bad, this new Jeanne may have new things that we may like.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
although its is disheartening to have to wait for this redux, but the next version look really nice I just hope none of the progress thus far is lost and its not right back to square one aside for a fresh playthrough.

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
although its is disheartening to have to wait for this redux, but the next version look really nice I just hope none of the progress thus far is lost and its not right back to square one aside for a fresh playthrough.
Dude, every progress we have will reset, the whole game is getting redone.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes