katysune

Jan 22, 2018
although its is disheartening to have to wait for this redux, but the next version look really nice I just hope none of the progress thus far is lost and its not right back to square one aside for a fresh playthrough.
my only hope the redux version have less bugs that's all

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
In what world EVEN a Twisted one is that a NEET/HIKIKOMORI!!o_O
I like the Design but it doesn't even match the old Character Type.
agreed, i like the model/design as a new different chara but as jeanne its just way off, her character suposed to be unkept hiki-neet, her having big fat thighs, long messy hair, gloomy vibe, eye pocket, and being shorter than other futas is so much better and more fitting than the new design

also the thin rimmed glasses are not fitting for a hiki-neet type, to trendy, a round or thick rimmed unstyled(is this a real word? im bad at eng) one are more fitting , or just no glasses at all

unless the story is gonna be about fixing jeanne, but then again she need an unkept messy design for this to work, not this responsible, member of society adult type

Reactions: Kozuki12

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I agree, I like Jills new design because it still kinda fits her.
Jeanne? Not a little bit, like everyone says that is a new character and not Jeanne.
Yes, she is cute but she is just a nerd and not a shut in. Jeanne is suppoed to be the female version of a fat unkept loser that you can see in anime.

Reactions: The Grad

katysune

Jan 22, 2018
maybe try to look at the bright side i didn't try to defend snatsgames maybe the developer changing the story ? it's twisted world jeanne being twisted from neet that never attend school to diligent school president

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
I'm going to echo the opinion practically everyone has stated: this new model is hard to accept as Jeanne. If this was a new character or hell maybe even the mother's new model I wouldn't have batted an eye and given it a double thumbs up. But this looks so much older, more mature and intellectual than Jeanne has ever been portrayed to be in the original game. So unless the dev has decided to entirely do away with Jeanne being an insecure, clumsy and awkward NEET then I much prefer the og even with it's faults and clipping graphics.

Jul 2, 2022
snats had a fanbase before entirely because of his previous characters and inverted roles story, why does he feel inclined to suddenly change them. jeanne wasn't quirky, or shy or something, she wasn't a person that just wasn't understood because she was too smart or "eccentric." she was weird. she was uncomfortable. she was different. she had a package. her character visibly looked as if she really were like an outcast. these reworks aren't ugly, these just aren't the characters i started following the dev for in the first place. if i want good looking milfs or nerdy girls, there's a hundred other options on this website alone.

not saying the kings who like and accept these redesigns have a questionable, generic, or bad taste.

i just hope there's at least some sort of option to swap clothing/looks per players preference or something. i liked the gloomy gamer girl to have unkempt hair and have a noticeable lack of sleep under her eyes. i also liked my tomboy to have a darker skin tone than the shut-in. and my tomboy to be taller than the shut-in. anyway i have some grass to touch. just..

WHY DOES THE SHUT-IN HAVE SHORTER HAIR THAN MY TOMBOY???

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I'm torn, on one hand I loved Jeanne's old design. On the other hand, her new design leaves PLENTY of open doors for messing up that seriously looking bookworm face with messy facials. Plus we've only seen one picture of her. Personally she should have her hair out just a tad more and messier then she'd have her neet look pretty much improved. I'd say have it down to shoulder length and messy.

Gxavn

Jul 1, 2017
...Am I the only one who thinks the characters increased by a 100 fold? o_O
They are so pretty now!

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ya no on this Jeanne remake this fits perfect for a new char not her i dont know why he change her into that i dont really understand whats going on with this dev mind but at least people who pay for his game are complaining about this as well cause sheesh.. it was already weird enough he gave the traps boobs for some reason i dont get whats going on with this dev

Reactions: Gojii

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
snats had a fanbase before entirely because of his previous characters and inverted roles story, why does he feel inclined to suddenly change them. jeanne wasn't quirky, or shy or something, she wasn't a person that just wasn't understood because she was too smart or "eccentric." she was weird. she was uncomfortable. she was different. she had a package. her character visibly looked as if she really were like an outcast. these reworks aren't ugly, these just aren't the characters i started following the dev for in the first place. if i want good looking milfs or nerdy girls, there's a hundred other options on this website alone.

not saying the kings who like and accept these redesigns have a questionable, generic, or bad taste.

i just hope there's at least some sort of option to swap clothing/looks per players preference or something. i liked the gloomy gamer girl to have unkempt hair and have a noticeable lack of sleep under her eyes. i also liked my tomboy to have a darker skin tone than the shut-in. and my tomboy to be taller than the shut-in. anyway i have some grass to touch. just..

WHY DOES THE SHUT-IN HAVE SHORTER HAIR THAN MY TOMBOY???
nah everyone who prefers this design has basic bitch taste.

4.10 star(s) 217 Votes