ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Right so Tuesday is basically over and there is still no public update. Which was supposed to come out Saturday/Sunday. While I try to be understanding as much as possible this dev has got to stop with tossing out meaningless dates. The nonstop delays are just aggravating. I'd much rather they honestly said they don't know when it'll be out and just release it as a surprise when it's finally done cooking. That way I'd be pleasantly surprised when something does come out rather than be annoyed I checked their links for nothing for the Xth time in a row.

euintue

Feb 1, 2020
Just starting to play this like a week ago and there is drama about the rework? wth is going on here?
well this game have a another version everybody love but for some reason snats the creator decide to do a rework he alweys make a 10 of 10 updates so everybody was fine after a entire year of waiting the rework release ans everiting is mix some people like it some people hate it because is totally diferent some people are fine but is not what they exepct in my opinion i was thinking he just gonna change the models of the character and put it in the game not a star from 0 but i still have hope because the rework is good so yea thats almost all the contex

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
So I never played this game before. Does the rebuild have all the stuff as the past builds or should I try one of the older builds for more content?
No, the remake only has the prologue for now but it's longer.

I suggest you play the older version then the remake.

Reactions: onitiyashi

r3DarC

Jul 11, 2017
So I never played this game before. Does the rebuild have all the stuff as the past builds or should I try one of the older builds for more content?
With all due respect, play the older version and come back after celebrating Christmas this year. Then get disappointed again, cry in a corner.. like me.

Reactions: IlleniumTy

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
the REMAKE currently has the PROLOUGE content of the old version, you know, when you are a LOST SOUL AND GOING AROUND HEAVEN AND HELLL?! IF you all want Hospital and Apartment contents aka Tomoe getting Dominated and lewd stuff with the "Landlady" and "fellow tenants", wait for future updates!

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
I was expecting there to be tantrums when I noticed the "0.1 beta remake" in the title. I'm surprised by the people trying to be actually nuanced with their criticism instead of it all being the typical "ZOMG THIS GAEM IS A SCAMZ NAO!!!!!" bullshit. I respect the idea of remaking this VN, personally. It's been some time since this game was worked on and quite a few new mods have been added to Koikatsu, including things that probably helps the dev get something closer to the kind of visuals they want. It's obviously going to piss off the people wanting instant gratification when it comes to new plot, but the addition of a heaven path AND an expansion to the Hospital portion of the prologue seems really interesting and might be a way to satiate people wanting a bit of new stuff to come with the rebuilt old stuff. It's also nice to see hell be more than just an asset-free void. It shows promise, but I might stick to the last old version for now since I still haven't progressed too much in it and wait to see what the remake is truly like.

By the way, I'm sorry but I had to dunk on this whining quickly.

People when they see a single game have the futa or femboy tags. View attachment 3279215
you sound mad

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
can you change stats like lewdness etc? or is it not possible (tried with saveedit but changes didn't stay)

Reactions: AJBit

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
I don't like giving false hope but rest assured guys, the missing scenes are indeed included in the files of the beta 1.0 release and everything will get resolved soon but I'm guessing what Snats is having trouble with are probably the scripts, that's probably why it's taking longer than expected and judging by the previous versions of the game, we all know it's not his strong suit, which is imho his character models making. That said, they're pretty great for now, especially the new characters although I'm not that excited for some of the upcoming characters we're gonna see mainly because one of my favorite characters Jeanne was absolutely butchered. Hopefully she was fixed after the community's complaints. Worth to note, I haven't encountered any bugs for now but I was pretty annoyed by how some of the scenes just keep playing on and on again just because the MC can deliberately keep cumming however he wants when instead pre-7.3 we always had different angles and speeds of the scenes even in the same sex position. Even more annoying was that hiding the HUD sometimes removes certain models and assets from the screen which makes me keep pondering about Snat's programming skills.. again.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
How do you activate this change?
I made my own quick and dirty patch. It works for me so I assume it'll work for everyone else too. At least on windows, I guess. Like I said earlier the only changes activating incest makes for now are two small dialogue changes when talking to the angel.

Reactions: kamu!!

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
Hey, the remake is not bad. There's more story during the start of the old version.

For new players, just play anyway you want. You can start from the new version and don't spoil yourself from the old version.
or you can play the old version then the new version.

Too bad for the characters revamp, but better save your gpu, dev! :)

Good luck, dev! Can't wait for the next update.

kamu!!

Sep 8, 2019
I made my own quick and dirty patch. It works for me so I assume it'll work for everyone else too. At least on windows, I guess. Like I said earlier the only changes activating incest makes for now are two small dialogue changes when talking to the angel.
Thank you!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes