hoy a las 21:31

TWISTEDWORLD REMAKE V0.1.1 RELEASE!

CONTENT ADDED:

• Astarte event unlocked (3 sex scenes)
  • Afir event unlocked (2 sex scenes)
  • 2+ New Futa sex scenes in the Hell dungeon
  • End of V0.1.1
STUFF FIXED
  • Now you can use "H" on sex events and it wont disappear the characters on sex scenes or events
  • better menu buttons (Now you dont have to precisely click the text)
  • Removed that ghost lines that appeared on a few events
  • Sex sounds are synchronized.
  • FUTA/FEMBOY scenes now are marked with a symbol when they are blocked on the replay menu
  • You can vol up or down the text beep sound, with the Voice bar, in the option menu.
Patreon: Suscriberstar: Itch.io

Reactions: hofom77573

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah ok, so apparently waking up is nothing like in the original, i'll hold off on judgement until we see the outcome but unless it's surprisingly good i'm gonna say the original was better purely cause it was so funny, this version i expect to be more 'shocking' and i can't really see how humor can be written into that...

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
What the fuck is this shit? 15 mins contents after a year worth of rework? I atleast expected an hour. Bro really think he will cover up the entire sequence of old twisted world in v3 with so less contents? Old far was far better than whatever humourless bs this is

Apr 29, 2020
Saying that the old version was better if we take out the updates that came after it's debut (or second debut if some of the previous comments have anything to say) is pretty insulting not gonna lie, mainly cause we didn't exactly get to do any sexy fun time with either Ariadne or Afiria, with the closest being the latter unconciously giving the MC a jogging tit fuck.
If anything we shouldn't be including those two when describing the remake as having worse H scenes cause; 1) we're at the prologue and the MC didn't even dick anyone in the old version, and 2) the fact that we actually got to do any dicking with the newly enhanced demon twins in the remake is better than having no dicking. Like come on guys I can't be the only one who wanted more of them in the classic version right?

Last edited:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
A question the hell and heaven update did not quite end escaping from hell right? So the next update wont be the hospital update right? Prolly the part 2 of the hell update or what did he plan to do?

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
well this game have a another version everybody love but for some reason snats the creator decide to do a rework he alweys make a 10 of 10 updates so everybody was fine after a entire year of waiting the rework release ans everiting is mix some people like it some people hate it because is totally diferent some people are fine but is not what they exepct in my opinion i was thinking he just gonna change the models of the character and put it in the game not a star from 0 but i still have hope because the rework is good so yea thats almost all the contex
Ic, sorry for the late reply. Im archiving all the game files to backup to my own server (and the newest ver/game)

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Snats
hoy a las 21:31

TWISTEDWORLD REMAKE V0.1.1 RELEASE!

CONTENT ADDED:

• Astarte event unlocked (3 sex scenes)
  • Afir event unlocked (2 sex scenes)
  • 2+ New Futa sex scenes in the Hell dungeon
  • End of V0.1.1
STUFF FIXED
  • Now you can use "H" on sex events and it wont disappear the characters on sex scenes or events
  • better menu buttons (Now you dont have to precisely click the text)
  • Removed that ghost lines that appeared on a few events
  • Sex sounds are synchronized.
  • FUTA/FEMBOY scenes now are marked with a symbol when they are blocked on the replay menu
  • You can vol up or down the text beep sound, with the Voice bar, in the option menu.
Patreon: Suscriberstar: Itch.io
it doesn't contain those extra 5 scenes. and it still says 0.1 beta instead of 0.1.1. i've downloaded from this link.

Shitty v0.1.1 download:
PC mega.nz/file/1EBzhCiQ#nhmkZQHYWO43BgAIu6rRrsADPfaWvluLuTibMRtw6QE
Android mega.nz/file/hFpHQYLI#dw0B1TuSDKfv8IqW1LyLKlGjVDeVVTlhjVMGFXY0648

Enjoy your 5 mediocre scenes :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes