Lero Ro

Jun 9, 2020
Personally I don't mind choices if Dev add more contents for each routes. In most cases that end up in shits and we finish the game in 5 mins if we are not interested in multiple playthrough. Funny shit, I replayed the old tw more times than this one lol
Yeah, not exactly a fan of the split routes either, but it seems more like an alternative outcome situation, so my monkey brain that already save scums every single choice doesn't have that big of an issue to get all the content in a single run.

This becomes especially easy once you edit your save file to have 99 of every stat, so you aren't locked out of any choice either.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Considering the last version was filled with holidays. So, we will probably be missing those holidays.

Personally I don't mind choices if Dev add more contents for each routes. In most cases that end up in shits and we finish the game in 5 mins if we are not interested in multiple playthrough. Funny shit, I replayed the old tw more times than this one lol
The thing is routes are a cheaper way for a dev to create "multiple games" but in most cases are a failure, most devs are already overworked with just one game now imagine having to create the same amount of content for the routes.

pervohentsu

Mar 3, 2021
Well the scenes are pretty great, I don't doubt this will be a good game EVENTUALLY. I'm kinda annoyed by all the point'n'click stuff the remake has, I much preferred the VN style approach from before. Let me play without a mouse!

Reactions: pecard255

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
can someone explain to me why MC can have sex with Devils, didn't they have a ring that forbade them to have sex? In the story before the remake, Futa devils can't use their dick because of a ring, and Female devils have a ring in their body that makes them feel pain from sex, then why in the remake version mc can have sex with devils?

Reactions: yoyomistro

Reednux

Jun 17, 2022
dam it a fucking btw why the F am i dead in this one but its looking good cant wait for the next update

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
So we're dead and resurrected instead of in a Coma this time around? Cool
The way I understand it is that both the MC's original self and the body we will be inhabiting died at the same time in this version, and that's what allowed that butterfly from the beginning to bring us into their version of heaven and let our soul merge with his. I actually like this better, personally.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Grad

dramin99

Mar 19, 2018
People are really mad about this remake. Even the Mods on this site :illuminati:. Got my positive review flagged as inappropriate even though I'm seeing plenty of 1 star reviews just shitting on the remake despite barely talking the actual game? Dude's got the feds and the fanbase angry at him right now. Good luck :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: The Grad

katysune

Jan 22, 2018
just tried the remake well i can say at least we can technically bang the demons from prologue but then again the demons aren't my favorite thing from this game so yeah i guess i can say the prologue it's okay better than original

now im excited for next chapter we're entering human world again can't wait to meet dr.nomura my fav character

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Finally got around to the full remake, now that the missing scenes have been added. I have to say the characters and animations are several times better. Of course we've seen them all in the previews, but seeing them in game really puts it in context. They look more original, and in my opinion the further you get from stock Koikatsu characters, the better.

There is a lot more variety in the sex scenes than before--we got some nipple play, some kissing, different oral sex techniques, and I'm assuming we'll get a lot more variation in the future. We also got a lot more variety of motion within the animations, My main complaint with the sex positions was the overuse of cowgirl and doggystyle. I'm assuming this is due to the preference of the demons or something and we'll get some missionary, prone, spooning, maybe piledriver etc. with the humans. Also hopefully the kissing is animated if possible in the future. Also some of the scenes were way too verbose and it added nothing of real value. Repetition and bombast is never by default a good thing in writing; it has to serve a specific purpose and that doesn't go away for sex scenes.

The only real complaint when it comes to the sex animations is some of them had partial animation and the rest of the body was a picture. I know this is due to posing manually to get more variation in the type of motion used in the animation at certain body positions, but I think there are techniques you can use to have a stock idle animation at various poses and then manually rig the area where you want more detail. But I'm not experienced in any of this so I can't really say for sure. I do appreciate that we didn't just get Super-Saiyan-Piston fucking like in the old game. Also it would be nice if for creampies in the future we could get an actual animation and not just the white flashing, and see the leakage afterwards as well. That's half the point of having an option for creampies in a game in the first place.

For more technical critiques, some of the characters had the masks for their different facial expressions off by 1 or 2 pixels from the base image; that created a weird down-shifted outline when the masks were applied, hopefully that's fixed in the future. Also there were quite a few typos and some grammar issues; I would usually fix those but there were way too many. Also Snats went overboard on the weebspeak this time around. We all know what this game is but you're leaning a little to hard into the shonen vibes. It wasn't this much in the first iteration. There were also a few lines in the English version that were still in Spanish; I don't know if Snats translates it himself after writing the original Spanish script or if someone translates them for him after.

Also hopefully all sex animations in the future aren't purely foreground. Hopefully this was just a thing for the heaven/hell prologue as animating characters in their environments might have been an issue. It feels a lot more kinetic if the characters are on a bed/the floor, hiding behind a wall or in a stall, sitting on a bench. The environment is an important factor in the immersion of scenes. The game would lose a lot of its charm if this was no longer the case. I know there was issue with environmental clipping as well as body clipping with the previous iteration but hopefully part of the reason for the remake was to address those issues.

As far as the story goes, the core is a lot more defined and coherent; I have some issues with the writing besides grammar as addressed earlier with the weebspeak but I think the base is a lot stronger to build off going forward.

can someone explain to me why MC can have sex with Devils, didn't they have a ring that forbade them to have sex? In the story before the remake, Futa devils can't use their dick because of a ring, and Female devils have a ring in their body that makes them feel pain from sex, then why in the remake version mc can have sex with devils?
I had an issue with this as well; the best explanation I could come up with is the vaginal seals on common demons were weaker than the cock seals on futas and vaginal seals on stronger demons, so MC was able to break through them either with his own power or the effect of the Demon Queen's spell. Nothing was said to this effect--the strongest case that can be made here is some implied lines from Astarte and Afir's scenes.

Overall this is looking a lot better than the ORIGINAL prologue. The best thing Snats could do right away is chill on the weebspeak and bring it back down to previous levels. I think a lot of people have amnesia about what Snats delivered the first time around. People thought that was great and it was nowhere near the quality of this first half-prologue. I'm looking forward to what comes in the future and hopefully he improves on the weaknesses from this initial release going forward. apexslide here's some constructive criticism for you to deliver to your master if you care to =P.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Any news on the next version? I hope hospital one isn't as short and disappointing as this one. I also remember reading that he finished the hospital already but there was some bugs. So, he wouldn't release it with v1. Hope we get the update in February sign!

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Finally got around to the full remake, now that the missing scenes have been added. I have to say the characters and animations are several times better. Of course we've seen them all in the previews, but seeing them in game really puts it in context. They look more original, and in my opinion the further you get from stock Koikatsu characters, the better.

There is a lot more variety in the sex scenes than before--we got some nipple play, some kissing, different oral sex techniques, and I'm assuming we'll get a lot more variation in the future. We also got a lot more variety of motion within the animations, My main complaint with the sex positions was the overuse of cowgirl and doggystyle. I'm assuming this is due to the preference of the demons or something and we'll get some missionary, prone, spooning, maybe piledriver etc. with the humans. Also hopefully the kissing is animated if possible in the future. Also some of the scenes were way too verbose and it added nothing of real value. Repetition and bombast is never by default a good thing in writing; it has to serve a specific purpose and that doesn't go away for sex scenes.

The only real complaint when it comes to the sex animations is some of them had partial animation and the rest of the body was a picture. I know this is due to posing manually to get more variation in the type of motion used in the animation at certain body positions, but I think there are techniques you can use to have a stock idle animation at various poses and then manually rig the area where you want more detail. But I'm not experienced in any of this so I can't really say for sure. I do appreciate that we didn't just get Super-Saiyan-Piston fucking like in the old game. Also it would be nice if for creampies in the future we could get an actual animation and not just the white flashing, and see the leakage afterwards as well. That's half the point of having an option for creampies in a game in the first place.

For more technical critiques, some of the characters had the masks for their different facial expressions off by 1 or 2 pixels from the base image; that created a weird down-shifted outline when the masks were applied, hopefully that's fixed in the future. Also there were quite a few typos and some grammar issues; I would usually fix those but there were way too many. Also Snats went overboard on the weebspeak this time around. We all know what this game is but you're leaning a little to hard into the shonen vibes. It wasn't this much in the first iteration. There were also a few lines in the English version that were still in Spanish; I don't know if Snats translates it himself after writing the original Spanish script or if someone translates them for him after.

Also hopefully all sex animations in the future aren't purely foreground. Hopefully this was just a thing for the heaven/hell prologue as animating characters in their environments might have been an issue. It feels a lot more kinetic if the characters are on a bed/the floor, hiding behind a wall or in a stall, sitting on a bench. The environment is an important factor in the immersion of scenes. The game would lose a lot of its charm if this was no longer the case. I know there was issue with environmental clipping as well as body clipping with the previous iteration but hopefully part of the reason for the remake was to address those issues.

As far as the story goes, the core is a lot more defined and coherent; I have some issues with the writing besides grammar as addressed earlier with the weebspeak but I think the base is a lot stronger to build off going forward.

I had an issue with this as well; the best explanation I could come up with is the vaginal seals on common demons were weaker than the cock seals on futas and vaginal seals on stronger demons, so MC was able to break through them either with his own power or the effect of the Demon Queen's spell. Nothing was said to this effect--the strongest case that can be made here is some implied lines from Astarte and Afir's scenes.

Overall this is looking a lot better than the ORIGINAL prologue. The best thing Snats could do right away is chill on the weebspeak and bring it back down to previous levels. I think a lot of people have amnesia about what Snats delivered the first time around. People thought that was great and it was nowhere near the quality of this first half-prologue. I'm looking forward to what comes in the future and hopefully he improves on the weaknesses from this initial release going forward. apexslide here's some constructive criticism for you to deliver to your master if you care to =P.
Really better than the original prologue? Atleast the original was funny af, it was the reason I continued the game despite not being in futa/femboys. (It sure changed my mind later in the game). Not only did we met the entire family in the original, we also had hot sex wirh dr nomura which is far better than all of these demon sex. Remake isn't that bad by any means and I agree with most points but it add nothing of values other than sex multiple faceless demons and MC acting like a kid/coward in most scenes. (I still laugh how mischievous/dangerous was the MC in the OG especially dominating doctor nomura with his leg). Also original characters wasn't the default kk characters. The remake instead have the same face syndrome characters from the preview pictures.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Any news on the next version? I hope hospital one isn't as short and disappointing as this one. I also remember reading that he finished the hospital already but there was some bugs. So, he wouldn't release it with v1. Hope we get the update in February sign!
Took him 8 months to release this crap, then a week to release 5 scenes he was late on, new update maybe tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Took him 8 months to release this crap, then a week to release 5 scenes he was late on, new update maybe tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
Don't give me hope lmfao, I can't wait to fuck Dr Nomura finally in the game and corrupt the family but I wonder how snat will tie the main family with the pervert.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes