nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
snats is going to change this game into something like GTA 6
Man i can't believe that less than a month ago someone was saying how Snats is milking his supporters and i was defending Snats telling the guy that no he's a hard working dev and that this update was gonna be the best update so far and it would have a ton of content, a lot of hot scenes and blaaa bla bla bla ... bruuuuh :BootyTime::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Last edited:

Tenxis

Aug 8, 2020
The character in remake version looks much better than the previous one, though I miss the old version. They already added bunch of stuffs in the old one, it would be a waste just wipe it from the internet imo.

bvuut99

Jan 2, 2018
I didn't expect this remake to be so.... bad? Idk maybe its a preference thing but that intro dragged for so long. Worried that there's going to be a real "uses 15 dialogue lines to communicate what could have been said in 1 or 2" situation on our hands. Like that Kalakh scene was just straight up annoying to click through. Not thrilled with the reboot so far

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
I was gonna hold off for the next update and then try the game due to everyone complaining about how short it was but was hit with the urge and decided to say f it, no idea when Snats will release the next update and so far no news so downloaded and tried it out. Didn't feel short, felt like it had a decent amount of content for a prologue (especially since it's only the first half), sex scenes weren't bad but def needs more camera angles and maybe pull the camera out a bit, felt like I wasn't getting the full scene due to how close it looked. Thought I would be annoyed with the stats thing and missing scenes but was able to very quickly run through the prologue due to skipping and get them and when more content is out more then likely the pirates here would of released a way to just change the stats to what we need when playing so not bothered by that. With the way everyone was complaining about having only faceless angels and demons to fuck and that it was meh, I actually didn't mind. Maybe cause I took my time and enjoyed the art the angels while blank faced did convey little emotes that worked well enough to tell what they were feeling and the demons while more or less the same weren't expressionless and could see their lust plain as day. Story so far is different to the OG while keeping the basic plot the same. Over all not a bad start and will be looking forward to the rest. Only thing right now that will make me not want to play and lose confidence in Snats is how long it will take for the next part of the update, the rest of the updates timing and how often he will be keeping everyone up to date on whats going on, if we get no info for weeks at a time or no progress hints then I'll be very disappointed. One big thing after playing this is now I need to download the OG and play that for the third time cause I have found renewed vigor to go through it again.

Nov 15, 2017
what the people who wanted a remake didn't realize IS THE GAME HAS TO BE DEVED FROM THE GROUND UP AGAIN SO NOW LESS CONTENT considering snats update rate being multi month interval's were all gonna be old n grey by the time its finished YOU PLACED IT IN DEV HELL and increased its chance of being abandoned by tenfold I'm pretty sure this is just trying to kill the project cause of bullshit reasons anyways I'm out thanks a lot assholes see ya later

Nov 15, 2017
Weebspeak basically just means attempting to imitate the syntax/cadence/tone of a sub-genre of Japanese media. In this case it would be a stereotypical shonen ecchi with a stereotypical flustered protagonist. Snats way overdid it though to the point where it seems like a parody of a parody.

uhh dude have you played the og cause that shit isn't adding up i'm a weeb and i did not notice any of that shit i would have being that i know people who act as you descibed and they are in fact way worse than the og's text and be warranted to be called "weeb speak" cause they try and use Japanese words in normal conversation also these people are called japanophiles and they are cringe

Nov 15, 2017
Whaaaat? Are you serious homie? Don't you want to wait and see how snats is going to change this game into something like GTA 6 which is why he remaked the entire shit for a year making new locations, characters and stats system that nobody would care about lmfao. Also, you should sub cause if you don't then snats will have to abandon this great game and move on with his life. I can't believe that you are done with this game but I hope none of the other old players also give up on this game depending on the next update. Atleast wait for V2 which is going to release on next Christmas with 20 mins more contents.
dude 20 mins of content for basicly a year of waiting and let me guess he's gonna be late on some of it as is snats tradition wasting time and money best jump ship before we get another yandere dev anyways this content drop is underwhelming and so will the next one
snats is a good dev but he takes forever to update and the waits just keep getting longer

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Reminder that 20 people paid $150 to add in a "custom" (throwaway) NPC which were all copypaste designs of three types with some different accessories/hair/clothes which are mostly the same as others that already would be in game... and won't see those characters in game probably for two years or so. Btw "Experienced" KK card makers usually charge 20-100 tops... :KEK:

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Reminder that 20 people paid $150 to add in a "custom" (throwaway) NPC which were all copypaste designs of three types with some different accessories/hair/clothes which are mostly the same as others that already would be in game... and won't see those characters in game probably for two years or so. Btw "Experienced" KK card makers usually charge 20-100 tops... :KEK:
150$ for one card? Damn people are wild lmfao. It would make sense if he giveaway his scenes and all the characters of the original/remake for 150 dollars. Then again if he did that how will he scam his devoted fans

Reactions: Gojii

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
So, theres something I do not understand, WHY did he just remade the intro after almost a year? Whats is the reason behind it, and why he never said the remake will be so stupidly delayed in terms of content?

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
Gonna download koikatsu on my pc, just wondering what is better? Sunshine or party?
Can't seem to find the koikatsu party only sunshine ex shows up in better repack site though

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Gonna download koikatsu on my pc, just wondering what is better? Sunshine or party?
Can't seem to find the koikatsu party only sunshine ex shows up in better repack site though
Party is just the bad Western version of the Original. Get standard KK if you're not buying it. KK/Party have a lot of lag issues and people have mad fun of it for years for requiring a quantom computer to run properly.

Thing chugs even with a gen 10 i9/zen3 r9 with a 3080 if you're using more than 30 characters. Standard KK/"Party" has a fairly decent amount more mods, but Sunshine is FAR more optimized. Most complex cards are designed for KK, but usually its just hair mods. Which I disable physics on anyways. :LUL:

Jaiden kinda is my favourite character lol, although i can see why you don't like him
What I hate most of all is how Jazmin is doing everything for them, and Jaiden is raping MC and selling nudes of him in his sleep for cash and doesn't even help the "totally not family" out, and only punishment is getting a buttplug/anal?

At least Nora was/is rapey with MC with the excuse of apparently being experimented on by the govt and been mentally screwed up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But anyhow, the character changes and lying to donor that the "upgraded" stuff would be for the "second" part of the game really are two points I think nobody can really dispute as being major reasons not to back it at this point. People are just throwing away money at Snats who is imo blatantly whale milking.

Any of the 20/month or under donors really are being scammed as they have no input in the game's direction over some random on the discord anyhow.

Last edited:

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
What I hate most of all is how Jazmin is doing everything for them, and Jaiden is raping MC and selling nudes of him in his sleep for cash and doesn't even help the "totally not family" out, and only punishment is getting a buttplug/anal?
Absolutely! I hate that part too, but these days. it's so common to come across those people in games that i don't even feel any emotion towards it, Obv i wish the Dev would make the mc do more harsher punishment (If you know what i mean). The only reason Jaiden is my fav is because he got the my favourite body am attracted too, That body is straight up 10/10. If he didn't had such body of course he wouldn't be anywhere close to my favourite character

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes