fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
It looks like someone reported snats patreon account and now it's under review. I think we can expect an abandoned tag on this game now (depending on patreon) which is really sad for people who paid and supported him for a year lmfao:BootyTime:
It's not just this game, Patreon changed their rules again.
Twisted World, Reboot Love/Genex Love and Corrupted Kingdoms all been taken down and reported of others as well.
Corrupted Kingdoms went through the process of appealing it and was told because they have a character that is under 18 in the game is the reason why it's removed.
After questioning it they said it does not matter if this character is not involved in any sexual scene it's because this character is in a game that has adult content.

So its all good to sit there and laugh at people supporting this game but if they continue with this we are going to see heaps of games just stop as Patreon is the main source of income.
Corrupted Kingdoms has already announced they are moving to Stream but have to change the whole game due to Stream and not allowing some plugins meaning the character looks and designs will change.

Hu Lilac

Sep 29, 2017
Twisted World, Reboot Love/Genex Love and Corrupted Kingdoms all been taken down and reported of others as well.
Corrupted Kingdoms went through the process of appealing it and was told because they have a character that is under 18 in the game is the reason why it's removed.
After questioning it they said it does not matter if this character is not involved in any sexual scene it's because this character is in a game that has adult content.
bruh :WaitWhat:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

So its all good to sit there and laugh at people supporting this game but if they continue with this we are going to see heaps of games just stop as Patreon is the main source of income.
Corrupted Kingdoms has already announced they are moving to Stream but have to change the whole game due to Stream and not allowing some plugins meaning the character looks and designs will change.
Bruh really going to remake the entire game in daz3d lmfao or something. Since Steam won't allow kk or hs which sucks. Nonetheless, I wonder what's going to happen now lol. Patreon sucks tho.

GOONER CELL

Jul 22, 2021

My day went to 100 to 0 so fast. this is bullshit.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
It looks like someone reported snats patreon account and now it's under review. I think we can expect an abandoned tag on this game now (depending on patreon) which is really sad for people who paid and supported him for a year lmfao:BootyTime:
He has a SubscribeStar ;)

AureliusBlaze

Jan 13, 2024
I was wondering if you could provide a source?
I've read Patreon's rules before, and I read them just now again. Although it does seem to have changed over time, the specific rules regarding incest don't seem to have changed. Is there a new section I missed that specifies trying to circumvent their rules?

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
I was wondering if you could provide a source?
I've read Patreon's rules before, and I read them just now again. Although it does seem to have changed over time, the specific rules regarding incest don't seem to have changed. Is there a new section I missed that specifies trying to circumvent their rules?
Patreon does whatever the fuck they want. They've banned people for guideline violations that were complete bullshit, and even forced other creators to remake the game and still banned them (Selebus: Legend of the Huggy Boi)

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Patreon has so many dumb rules, at this rate every game will be removed from there. Genex love from what the dev said on discord is under review because of "glorification of sexual violence" and beastiality. I guess monster girls are considered beastiality now lol. Patreon fucking sucks for adult games. I hope snats is able to get his page back, but at this point patreon brings more risks than benefits.

Apr 29, 2020
Patreon has so many dumb rules, at this rate every game will be removed from there. Genex love from what the dev said on discord is under review because of "glorification of sexual violence" and beastiality. I guess monster girls are considered beastiality now lol. Patreon fucking sucks for adult games. I hope snats is able to get his page back, but at this point patreon brings more risks than benefits.
Probably something to do with the monster girls in that game being 50/50 on sentience or more accurately human like behavior to count as bestiality.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I hope they get major loss and backlash. Welp, we can no longer get pregnancy progression or relationship development where Mc can have children with the li. The rule is definitely stupid and takeaway alot of creative freedom. Atleast, subscribestar is still there, and hope we get another better paywall and less content websites

Oct 21, 2019
Don’t know whether to laugh or laugh harder for paying up to $2400 for a year and getting nothing in return what’s even funnier is the amount of meat riding for this project.

Snats can use this as an excuse to weasel out of completing the game and claim that their subscribe star isn’t enough to continue.

Last edited:

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020

wtf, huh so that's why I got that email from itch for Corrupted Kingdom

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't get why Patreon keep changing rules, wouldn't it better to just divide the sfw and adult version? Make two different Patreon one for adults and for sfw instead of banning creators.
At this point I think they simply don't want adult games there, but instead of just banning all games and having to deal with the backlash they will just keep making it harder for devs to be on their platform so they move out on their own.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
do i have the smallest pea brain in existence or what for not understanding why the flying fuck NSFW creators still keep going to patreon instead of literally anywhere else? (subscribestar, steam, etc)

holy fuck man. you don't even have any reachability from patreon, the moment you tag your account as NSFW it won't even be listed in the search bar at the top, people have to manually enter the URL for your account.

what the fuck is going on with these devs.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes