yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
"January" or "update V0.1.5". Nowhere does he say, that V0.1.5 is coming out in February.

He may have pre-made things like animations etc, but then you have to actually put all that together and make sure it works properly. Like take Afiria's boobjob for example---her boobs were clipping and it took awhile to fix them. Plus, there's the script and let me tell you, you don't get much written in a day.
IDK enough about the animation process to comment on that, but I've seen the scripts and done enough scripting to know that once you've done enough of it, if you're not doing anything complicated (Snats isn't) you should get used to it. It might not be his strong point, but lets not twist what he's clearly said in his own words. The implication is that marginal tweaks are being made and the hospital release doesn't need an amount of work that's going to take months to complete. It's fine if that doesn't happen but there was an expectation and Snats himself set it.

Reactions: jenseltersquats

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Any news on what's snats next decision? Is the game abandoned? No updates or releases of the hospital events lmfao. I hope he doesn't use the patreon shit as an excuse to ditch February release
As mentioned in a post just above the dev has moved fully to substar,
however a question was asked "will you be changing the game now your only on SubscribeStar?

Snatz responds "YES" and posts a gif of vin diesel drinking a beer..

This means incoming family content with no restrictions, no need for patches and can write the game how it was intended.

Damn.. snats just made an announcement on discord, he will just have the game on SS from now on. At least he will have more creative freedom on SS, but most of his support was on patreon and there will be a good number of people that won't be able to support him on SS.
Snats has 1092 subs on SubscibeStar, sure it's not everything but the following for this game was already high on SubStar due to the nature of "family" Content.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As mentioned in a post just above the dev has moved fully to substar,
however a question was asked "will you be changing the game now your only on SubscribeStar?

Snatz responds "YES" and posts a gif of vin diesel drinking a beer..

This means incoming family content with no restrictions, no need for patches and can write the game how it was intended.

Snats has 1092 subs on SubscibeStar, sure it's not everything but the following for this game was already high on SubStar due to the nature of "family" Content.
Most of those subs are for the free tier

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
I wonder if updates will come out quicker since they probably want to get their SubscibeStar sub count up.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
A lot of people don't really pay attention to this thread and/or aren't very active on discord so it would make sense to release something soon, so people know what is going on. We saw what happened with the remake, there was a influx of people to this thread that didn't even know the game was being remade even though the dev had talked about it over a year ago.

As for what fisty123 said. Snats will definitely have way more creative freedom, but other than not needing a patch, I don't think there will be very big changes to the story.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
IDK enough about the animation process to comment on that, but I've seen the scripts and done enough scripting to know that once you've done enough of it, if you're not doing anything complicated (Snats isn't) you should get used to it. It might not be his strong point, but lets not twist what he's clearly said in his own words. The implication is that marginal tweaks are being made and the hospital release doesn't need an amount of work that's going to take months to complete. It's fine if that doesn't happen but there was an expectation and Snats himself set it.
He doesn't use WebM anymore; he now exports every frame instead and animates them via Ren'Py. Because of that, he needs to edit a few things in Adobe Photoshop so everything fits properly.

Reactions: yoyomistro

TheFreakyOne

Feb 14, 2023
Would be cool if the protagonist could be a futa one with a option from the start.(I just like futa mcs more but that's just me.)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He doesn't use WebM anymore; he now exports every frame instead and animates them via Ren'Py. Because of that, he needs to edit a few things in Adobe Photoshop so everything fits properly.
It probably takes more time doing that, but the latest versions of renpy really suck at playing webm. If you have an older pc and the game was made in any version of renpy after 7.5 you will probably have issues during animations if the dev is using webm.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So as you all have already have probably seen, since about 5 days ago, my Patreon page got under an undefined suspension (Not banned yet) for "non-consensual sex" (Which they didn't explain me details of which scene they got this idea from, so I think it could very probably be some scene related to Nora and her having a rough sex with the MC, or maybe it's any of the Femdom related ones or even any in which the girls aproach sexually the MC, also that I always make sure that every of my scenes I show textually and visually that both parties are in favor of having sex with each other, Now... they maybe took seriously one of those tsundere characters that I have. lol)
Uh we've got Jaiden's nightscapades, Leandro's bathroom emergency, Dorothy's business blackmail, Maria's laundry room shakedown, Cera's decaf drugging, probably missing a couple lol, but we've got plenty of dub-con/cnc type situations, if not straight up non-con lol. Is there some different definition of consent in SA? Not that I mind all the content, I'm here for the non-con, but let's call a spade a spade lol.

EDIT: Oh, let's not forget the Resort sleepwalk rape run =P. Man that was fun coming up with those, but I think I'm running out of fun ways to descripe clearly rapey situations.

But yea as to the whole post we all know Patreon would very much like to snuff all adult content that whiffs of non-vanilla from their platform. It's basically gonna be a refuse dump of romance/vanilla harem content in a few months.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Uh we've got Jaiden's nightscapades, Leandro's bathroom emergency, Dorothy's business blackmail, Maria's laundry room shakedown, Cera's decaf drugging, probably missing a couple lol, but we've got plenty of dub-con/cnc type situations, if not straight up non-con lol. Is there some different definition of consent in SA? Not that I mind all the content, I'm here for the non-con, but let's call a spade a spade lol.

EDIT: Oh, let's not forget the Resort sleepwalk rape run =P. Man that was fun coming up with those, but I think I'm running out of fun ways to descripe clearly rapey situations.

But yea as to the whole post we all know Patreon would very much like to snuff all adult content that whiffs of non-vanilla from their platform. It's basically gonna be a refuse dump of romance/vanilla harem content in a few months.
Did bro forgot that this remake literally have demons raping the Mc? I don't know if snats is an idiot or delusional. Perhaps both.:HideThePain:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Yeah when you stop to think about it there are a lot of things that were against patreon rules.
But at this point, with how strict their rules are, it's hard to find a game that it is not breaking any of them.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You know the dev could have finished the game before remaking it.... like why waste all that effort to just cut it.
I will never understand the logic behind comments like this. I can understand the people that say that he should've just continued the old version. I get that it sucks losing all the progress and it's ok if people like the old version more. But to me, finishing a game that the dev clearly wasn't happy with, just to remake it, feels like a bigger waste of time.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
>Orders the smallest portion of food
>Complains there isn't more

This analogy describes all complainers who know they aren't getting a lot but then act surprised when it actually comes true.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes