hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
Remakes are never a good sign but in this case it was absolutely needed, some of models (well most of them) were pretty bad...
Remakes usually take months, even years so i hope that the dev doesn't lose the motivation and pulls the plug. i'll keep on praying for this one to be different. i've seen much more popular games become suddenly abandoned and this is one of my fav games ever, so i hope it succeeds.

Sep 5, 2020
Im back on this thread after a month to check on the hospital update glad to see Snat haven't beaten the milking allegations. Also glad to see Snat loyal defenders are working overtime in this thread for his honor. This update aint dropping into late march at the earliest. Because you know "clipping issues". One of the reason he wanted to remake the game in the first place.

Magus5

Dec 9, 2023
I had really liked the original characters. Maybe some of their designs could have been tweaked to be slightly less exaggerated and the clipping could have been removed in spots if possible but I did like what was there.

Reactions: Gojii and B2B2

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
I much prefer the new look, both the characters and the UI, but I'm cautious about the decision to add Telltale style choices. Not even they, a real game studio, managed to make meaningful choices work and I don't think Snats realizes what a mess cascading choices becomes later down the line. Update pace seems bad at the moment, but I'm not paying so can't complain,
Sometimes I wonder what the sweetspot for productivity is for Patreon devs income, enough to live but not enough to get carefree? Hard to think of one who's productivity didn't fall off hard after they started raking it in.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I much prefer the new look, both the characters and the UI, but I'm cautious about the decision to add Telltale style choices. Not even they, a real game studio, managed to make meaningful choices work and I don't think Snats realizes what a mess cascading choices becomes later down the line. Update pace seems bad at the moment, but I'm not paying so can't complain,
Sometimes I wonder what the sweetspot for productivity is for Patreon devs income, enough to live but not enough to get carefree? Hard to think of one who's productivity didn't fall off hard after they started raking it in.
Update pace hasn't even been decided yet. It started after the first half of the prologue came out. The time until the start of this remake doesn't count.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
Next hospital update will be January 2025. Guys stop wasting your time here until a real news comes out. I'm hitting that unwatch now.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: IlleniumTy

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Alright. The updates of the previous build were really thick so I'm willing to see how this remake turns out. I just want the MC to keep their proactive approach to getting stuff done. Stuff being the LI's.
I'd skip for now, this first release doesn't have much content yet.

Oct 21, 2019
Lol there was a guy who'd been subscribed to Snats since 2022, and didn't even know how to spell his name :LUL:. Apparently he just got a notification when Snats got his page back from the review, and couldn't even find his new page on Subscribestar cuz he thought it was "Snaps"... I've always suspected it, but now we know these people really are the ones keeping dead devs alive on a welfare stipend.
Honestly it’s a free infinite money cheat. Make a very good alpha/beta sex game then don’t bother updating

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Bruh I'm an Internet-dwelling no-lifer who gets memes from the 1950s to current TikTok trends and I have NO FUCKING IDEA what your memes mean/are referencing. Is this some AI psyop?

Oh... OK just looked this up and you're just referencing femdom games... Why would anyone here understand this? There's no context whatsoever.

Apr 29, 2020
Bruh I'm an Internet-dwelling no-lifer who gets memes from the 1950s to current TikTok trends and I have NO FUCKING IDEA what your memes mean/are referencing. Is this some AI psyop?

Oh... OK just looked this up and you're just referencing femdom games... Why would anyone here understand this? There's no context whatsoever.
It's just a neat what-if crossover post, it shouldn't be that brain pounding to think about the context about it.
Figured it would be neat to combine the immortality of the Katalist ritual with Jonah's reborn incubus nature while keeping all the traits we all remember him for potentially making him all buddy buddy with some of the succubi in Katalist.

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
I will take 'wait and see' stance here. I already was too fast to cause temper-tantrum last time and it didn't go well for me.

Also, is there any difference between Patreon and Subscribestar aside from latter having less restrictions and taking lower percentage from earnings?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I will take 'wait and see' stance here. I already was too fast to cause temper-tantrum last time and it didn't go well for me.

Also, is there any difference between Patreon and Subscribestar aside from latter having less restrictions and taking lower percentage from earnings?
Less payments options for subscribers and the websites can be slow and buggy sometimes.

CrisRody

Dec 29, 2018
I remember when this was released here. Dev said he had previously worked in the entire game and had it almost completed, all offline, and somehow lost everything (I think he mentioned keeping the 3D models or art files for dozens of characters that would help and save a lot of time) and had to start from zero. Mentioned encouragement from people who are close to him and started from zero, but this time sharing it here.
At the beginning, it was updated really quickly, a lot of content each update, it was amazing to see.
And, now I feel like it was all a elaborate lie to do what most Devs do, a game that never ends, sometimes restart, but mostly stays without updates after patreon gets going.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
I remember when this was released here. Dev said he had previously worked in the entire game and had it almost completed, all offline, and somehow lost everything (I think he mentioned keeping the 3D models or art files for dozens of characters that would help and save a lot of time) and had to start from zero. Mentioned encouragement from people who are close to him and started from zero, but this time sharing it here.
At the beginning, it was updated really quickly, a lot of content each update, it was amazing to see.
And, now I feel like it was all a elaborate lie to do what most Devs do, a game that never ends, sometimes restart, but mostly stays without updates after patreon gets going.
As much as it wasn't what I wanted (and as much as I think extending the heaven/hell part is a waste of time), the first update of this new version did have a lot of stuff in it, and a lot of care taken in it's production.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes