denuke

May 6, 2020
anyone have the last version before the cringe ah ah remake?

saved this just in case a while ago

(edit)
found the mega version too

(haven't tested these I have them saved from January 13 and January 10 respectively)

Last edited:
Reactions: herzenunterklingen

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
You know the dev could have finished the game before remaking it.... like why waste all that effort to just cut it.
He had promised like 2+ years ago that he was going to finish the first part of the game, and then the improved/upgraded part would be for the second part (cant recall if there was going to be a timeskip or not). Him complaining about clipping/how unweildly the large booba was is such a lie. His first handful of updates came out in reasonably fast order. That was never the issue. The direction of the game was shifting from 0.5 on.

And he pussied out trying to placate patreon getting rid of MC for his new cringass protaganist, "Jack" or whatever tf it is. He got shut down by them anyhow. This remake was almost entirely to placate the censors by getting rid of the "shota" protag and some other things.

Nothing can convince me otherwise on that specific change of the MC was for something other than that, which is essentially the basis for the remake in the first place, because you can't just randomly swap out a MC. :LUL:

oh sweet another game that's never going to get finished and has a "loyal" fanbase. I'm getting eromancer flashbacks already :KEK:
I was thinking of Monster Girl Island myself. Large fanbase and huge stack of cash that rolls in no matter how many Bs excuses the dev makes for delays, then one update that most people who were longtime backers don't like.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is this an actual remake, with everything changed and starting from scratch again? Or is it more of a redesign where the original content is still there, but will slowly change to fit the new concept/design?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sadly I highly doubt we will see this game updated again, and it definitely wont be the same again.
Where the fuck do you all come from lol? Like are you all the same person? People who haven't been in the thread at all and come and make a "gaem ded kek" post and dip lol. Not saying you should suck Snats off but there's a difference between devs who do a remake and keep people in the loop and provide constant updates, and devs who do a remake and disappear.

I almost think some people do a search for "remake" and have a notepad doc full of doomer takes to farm updoots that they just post in every remake thread regardless of what the dev's actual history is.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Where the fuck do you all come from lol? Like are you all the same person? People who haven't been in the thread at all and come and make a "gaem ded kek" post and dip lol. Not saying you should suck Snats off but there's a difference between devs who do a remake and keep people in the loop and provide constant updates, and devs who do a remake and disappear.

I almost think some people do a search for "remake" and have a notepad doc full of doomer takes to farm updoots that they just post in every remake thread regardless of what the dev's actual history is.
What do you expect from them when after saying that the hospital update is almost ready a month ago, he didn't even posted any update on it anywhere and who the hell bans people for asking about ETA on next update, definitely milker vibes.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
What do you expect from them when after saying that the hospital update is almost ready a month ago, he didn't even posted any update on it anywhere and who the hell bans people for asking about ETA on next update, definitely milker vibes.
Oh his discord is actually fucking nuts. I don't post there, I mean you have dickriders like apexslide slobbing his knob and monitoring other forums for him to deal with there. But there is always an influx of people with like no posts whenever a game gets a rework, who don't know anything about the game, who are just here to farm their hateboner updoots and say nothing pertaining to the game at all. That's my issue. Like how many pages of "another one bites the dust" and "rework, I knew he was a milker kek" do you need?

A lot of these people don't even know Snats has posted regular updates on the systems, character, story, UI/UX, etc. Some of them didn't even know there was a rework being made and just wanted to get their "rework ded kek" in for no reason lol. It's fucking stupid and fundamentally different from someone expressing reasoned skepticism based on for example Snats pushing content back in the specific window of December to February. I'll be the first to say if he whiffs on this month that's super sus, and I have said as much. But everytime there's been a delay he's provided specifics. His uncle/dog didn't die and he didn't contract covidepressionfluenza magically like a lot of devs seem to if they wanna disappear.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
He never said that. Snats doesn't make schedules as they mess up his workflow and honestly, having no schedule is better for any work in life. We have all the time in the world.
Oh his discord is actually fucking nuts. I don't post there, I mean you have dickriders like apexslide slobbing his knob and monitoring other forums for him to deal with there. But there is always an influx of people with like no posts whenever a game gets a rework, who don't know anything about the game, who are just here to farm their hateboner updoots and say nothing pertaining to the game at all. That's my issue. Like how many pages of "another one bites the dust" and "rework, I knew he was a milker kek" do you need?

A lot of these people don't even know Snats has posted regular updates on the systems, character, story, UI/UX, etc. Some of them didn't even know there was a rework being made and just wanted to get their "rework ded kek" in for no reason lol. It's fucking stupid and fundamentally different from someone expressing reasoned skepticism based on for example Snats pushing content back in the specific window of December to February. I'll be the first to say if he whiffs on this month that's super sus, and I have said as much. But everytime there's been a delay he's provided specifics. His uncle/dog didn't die and he didn't contract covidepressionfluenza magically like a lot of devs seem to if they wanna disappear.
Given how long the hospital update will be and how many sex scenes there are, there's a lot to put together and test. Here is some things said by Snats about the hospital update btw (excluding some spoilers that I know).
>"The hospital is a map where you can explore and interact with doctors, nurses, patients, and other NPCs that will be wandering there. There will be a lot of main and side quests."
>It is mostly focused on Lars and Tomoe.
>"The stories related to the main characters and the main girl of the prologue (Tomoe) are more deep and extended."
>We can use the phone right away.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
He never said that. Snats doesn't make schedules as they mess up his workflow and honestly, having no schedule is better for any work in life. We have all the time in the world.

Given how long the hospital update will be and how many sex scenes there are, there's a lot to put together and test. Here is some things said by Snats about the hospital update btw (excluding some spoilers that I know).
>"The hospital is a map where you can explore and interact with doctors, nurses, patients, and other NPCs that will be wandering there. There will be a lot of main and side quests."
>It is mostly focused on Lars and Tomoe.
>"The stories related to the main characters and the main girl of the prologue (Tomoe) are more deep and extended."
>We can use the phone right away.
These are just baseless assumptions, many people thoughts that we would be interacting with the demons in the remake but no we were given useless choices that locks lewd scenes, not to mention, he wouldn't finish the remake and took two weeks to deliver 6 lewd scenes lol. He did said that hospital was finished and considering the patreon shitshow, he would have still delivered the update this month but he won't since new month new sub lol. How long and how detailed won't change a shit about this game, it's was already a hit and much more enjoyable before the remake. It already had a fan base who didn't cared about it imperfections that much. Of course, complainer still existed, but they exist more now. I wonder when the next 30 mins contents (if lucky) will release after every 3 months :HideThePain:

Sep 5, 2020

This is what I call a blind loyalist. He said the update will come a month later after heaven and hell. I will cited when he said it for you to go look yourself.

Twisted World Rework Dev-log #4

"Sadly I will need to cut the prologue in half, that means that only the Heaven and Hell events will be presented this month, and move the Hospital event for next month(January or update V0.1.5) the reason of this is because I found some errors and story related stuff on the hospital event that I need to solve and add asap, and with the holidays coming I dont think I would reach the time to check up completly all that data(Plus I dont think it will be possible for me to work on the game while my family members are around during Christmas lol). "

Honest question do the people who still support Snat financially still feel like he aint screwing them over? Since the first half of the prologue drop(40+ days) there has been no update for the second half of the "prologue" that was almost finish in december (according to him). But he made 7 details posts in discord regarding the patreon/subscribestar thing. All im saying is if he need more time update the peoples who paying you. going radio silience is wrong. He can update fast when it come to his money.

Last edited:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
This is what I call a blind loyalist. He said the update with come a month later after heaven and hell. I will cited when he said it for you to go look yourself.

"Sadly I will need to cut the prologue in half, that means that only the Heaven and Hell events will be presented this month, and move the Hospital event for next month(January or update V0.1.5) the reason of this is because I found some errors and story related stuff on the hospital event that I need to solve and add asap, and with the holidays coming I dont think I would reach the time to check up completly all that data(Plus I dont think it will be possible for me to work on the game while my family members are around during Christmas lol). "

Honest question do the people who still support Snat financially still feel like he aint screwing them over? Since the first half of the prologue drop(40+ days) there has been no update for the second half of the "prologue" that was almost finish in december (according to him). But he made 7 details posts in discord regarding the patreon/subscribestar thing. All im saying is if he need more time update the peoples who paying you going radio silience is wrong. He can update fast when it come to his money.
"Hospital event for next month(January or update V0.1.5)" , this was when H&H was originally going to be in December, but in that very same post, he specified that it could instead come out at an unknown time. He worded it weirdly, because the hospital update is V0.1.5, so either he meant what I just said, or at that time, it was going to have a different number (Snats isn't great at English, but perhaps you conveniently forgot that). Also, things change---an update will be fine for him, but then when tested, problems arise for others so that causes a slight delay. Snats made the mistake of estimating a release time. Anyway, nowhere was February specified.

But probably, like that doomposter, you are also doomposting, since you can't read your own "evidence" properly.

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
This is what I call a blind loyalist. He said the update with come a month later after heaven and hell. I will cited when he said it for you to go look yourself.

Honest question do the people who still support Snat financially still feel like he aint screwing them over? Since the first half of the prologue drop(40+ days) there has been no update for the second half of the "prologue" that was almost finish in december (according to him). But he made 7 details posts in discord regarding the patreon/subscribestar thing. All im saying is if he need more time update the peoples who paying you going radio silience is wrong. He can update fast when it come to his money.
You made a good point, he gave dozens of posts on the patreon situation while he hardly update on game situation in weeks.

Sep 5, 2020
"Hospital event for next month(January or update V0.1.5)" , this was when H&H was originally going to be in December, but in that very same post, he specified that it could instead come out at an unknown time. He worded it weirdly, because the hospital update is V0.1.5, so either he meant what I just said, or at that time, it was going to have a different number (Snats isn't great at English, but perhaps you conveniently forgot that). Also, things change---an update will be fine for him, but then when tested, problems arise for others so that causes a slight delay. Snats made the mistake of estimating a release time. Anyway, nowhere was February specified.

But probably, like that doomposter, you are also doomposting, since you can't read your own "evidence" properly.
Once again someone just making stuff up to defend this. He stated it will be one month after heaven and hell it over that time line now. You sound like the guys would in the future fragment thread defending that dev lol. lying and hoping

Sep 5, 2020
Your first language isn't English, or it is, but you conveniently pretend it isn't.
You don't actually look into things.
This is a thread about Twisted world remake. Please stay on topic or you risk yourself being ban for bullying. If you have any information debunking my original point please cited your information in your reply. If not please dont reply with a back or forth banter base on lie you are making up or what you "think". I understand you support him and believe in him but please do not response with what you "think" and only what he said. Thank you and have a wonderful day im off for today.

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
V0.1.1 Uncencored patch is out if you guys havent noticed GHN7290WUAA44nk.jpg

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes