Sep 5, 2020
How does it taste my guy.
Im pretty sure that snat other account or one of the angels tier guys it like 5 of them on here that been defending him for the last year. Most of snat supporters came from here so it make sense.
He been responding to everyone saying the same few lines.

1.You mad?
2.Snat mean ___. "We not in snat mind so we cant assume what he mean"
3.Snat havent done anything wrong.
4.Snat never said that. "which I have proven otherwise"
5.Snat has been working tirelessly. "which we also can't prove and can only go on base on the result we have "

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Im pretty sure that snat other account or one of the angels tier guys it like 5 of them on here that been defending him for the last year. Most of snat supporters came from here so it make sense.
He been responding to everyone saying the same few lines.

1.You mad?
2.Snat mean ___. "We not in snat mind so we cant assume what he mean"
3.Snat havent done anything wrong.
4.Snat never said that. "which I have proven otherwise"
5.Snat has been working tirelessly. "which we also can't prove and can only go on base on the result we have "
#4 You didn't prove otherwise. You didn't prove he said February. He confusingly said "January or hospital update" (which is 0.1.5). His bad English cannot be deciphered, so therefore it is void for any topic to be had about it, but he never said "February or V0.1.5", or "January or February".
#5 is proven by seeing him on Twisted World and the other things he uses to make the game on Discord for hours. I've seen him working on the game at 4 AM his time, multiple times.

"snat other account or one of the angels tier guy", he's neither. Snats isn't on here hence why he didn't upload the game himself to here. I've never seen an angel talk on the Discord, so highly doubt they chat on here, since they are so silent.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
#4 You didn't prove otherwise. You didn't prove he said February.
#5 is proven by seeing him on Twisted World and the other things he uses to make the game for hours. I've seen him working on the game at 4 AM his time, multiple times.

"snat other account or one of the angels tier guy", he's neither. Snats isn't on here hence why he didn't upload the game himself to here. I've never seen an angel talk on the Discord, so highly doubt they chat on here, since they are so silent.
Eh, Snats used to post here very early on when he needed to gain traction. As soon as he gained a bit of support he parlayed all communications off to his lackeys Apexslide and some other person who I can't remember. That's one thing I never liked about him. If you don't like this forum that's fine. But when he needed the free advertising it provides he was super active and gracious, as soon as he got what he wanted, he pretended this place doesn't exist and sent his stooges to antagonize this community. He uses that one degree of separation to maintain an ambivalent relationship with the forum. That's super fucking scummy and I'll never like that aspect of his character.

If you want to productively use this forum while acknowledging you don't like when your premium content is shared here, Faerin is a good example of how to go about that as a dev. He has two clearly distinguishable employees who provide support on various forums including here, they're very clear about what they're here to do and Faerin will post here himself occasionally. We all know Snats looks at this forum from time-to-time so that makes his communication strategy even worse, IMO.

IDK about Angels or anything. I don't stalk his patrons, I only try to keep track of who I think is on his payroll or at least has some official liaison capacity with him. I don't particularly care or think they're relevant either.

While acknowledging the problems I have with him, it's also stupid to pretend he's a grifter or not working like some people on here like to do. IDK what you'd have to be smoking to think Snats is lazy. However I do think he's been a bit more cagey than usual the last couple of months, but if he's having some issues he needs to dedicate time to it makes sense to spend time on them rather than posting a bunch.

But I'll agree with the sentiment of your post. Some people on here never let honest criticism get in the way of a crazy conspiracy.

Reactions: Gojii and Pirate1

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Regarding the whole february release thing. IIRC he said that the hospital update would come out this month after the heaven and hell stuff was released but I could be wrong. So I think the criticism there is valid. I think devs should only announce release dates if they are 100% sure they are able to release it on time. People here are always looking for excuses to shit on devs and that is just free ammunition for them.
As for him not posting here anymore, honestly I wouldn't either, there are a few exceptions but most threads in this forum are fucking cancer and this game got a lot of hate pretty much since the beginning because of the trap and futa content.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Eh, Snats used to post here very early on when he needed to gain traction. As soon as he gained a bit of support he parlayed all communications off to his lackeys Apexslide and some other person who I can't remember. That's one thing I never liked about him. If you don't like this forum that's fine. But when he needed the free advertising it provides he was super active and gracious, as soon as he got what he wanted, he pretended this place doesn't exist and sent his stooges to antagonize this community. He uses that one degree of separation to maintain an ambivalent relationship with the forum. That's super fucking scummy and I'll never like that aspect of his character.

If you want to productively use this forum while acknowledging you don't like when your premium content is shared here, Faerin is a good example of how to go about that as a dev. He has two clearly distinguishable employees who provide support on various forums including here, they're very clear about what they're here to do and Faerin will post here himself occasionally. We all know Snats looks at this forum from time-to-time so that makes his communication strategy even worse, IMO.

IDK about Angels or anything. I don't stalk his patrons, I only try to keep track of who I think is on his payroll or at least has some official liaison capacity with him. I don't particularly care or think they're relevant either.

While acknowledging the problems I have with him, it's also stupid to pretend he's a grifter or not working like some people on here like to do. IDK what you'd have to be smoking to think Snats is lazy. However I do think he's been a bit more cagey than usual the last couple of months, but if he's having some issues he needs to dedicate time to it makes sense to spend time on them rather than posting a bunch.

But I'll agree with the sentiment of your post. Some people on here never let honest criticism get in the way of a crazy conspiracy.
I discovered this game last Christmas, so I did not know he used to be on here.
Sending stooges to antagonise the thread, would be a very big thing to prove, though I don't really care to look deep into it. Why? It's in the past; can't be used, if true, to say he would do the same today.
Abandoning the thread is what I would do too. I mean, you've seen who's on here lol.
Regarding the whole february release thing. IIRC he said that the hospital update would come out this month after the heaven and hell stuff was released but I could be wrong. So I think the criticism there is valid. I think devs should only announce release dates if they are 100% sure they are able to release it on time. People here are always looking for excuses to shit on devs and that is just free ammunition for them.
As for him not posting here anymore, honestly I wouldn't either, there are a few exceptions but most threads in this forum are fucking cancer and this game got a lot of hate pretty much since the beginning because of the trap and futa content.
At the time, he for some reason believed H&H would release in December, so he estimated hospital would come out in January or confusingly, V0.1.5 (like I said, he literally said "hospital update" in a different way). The man himself said that a schedule screws him over, yet he made not just one, but two. Big mistake, though he's learnt from it (at least for the hospital update) as he told me in private he doesn't have a schedule for said update.

Speaking of the hospital and other updates, he aims for 25 sex scenes per update.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I discovered this game last Christmas, so I did not know he used to be on here.
Sending stooges to antagonise the thread, would be a very big thing to prove, though I don't really care to look deep into it. Why? It's in the past; can't be used, if true, to say he would do the same today.
Abandoning the thread is what I would do too. I mean, you've seen who's on here lol.

At the time, he for some reason believed H&H would release in December, so he estimated hospital would come out in January or confusingly, V0.1.5 (like I said, he literally said "hospital update" in a different way). The man himself said that a schedule screws him over, yet he made not just one, but two. Big mistake, though he's learnt from it (at least for the hospital update) as he told me in private he doesn't have a schedule for said update.

Speaking of the hospital and other updates, he aims for 25 sex scenes per update.
Like you said, you've only been here since last Christmas. Apexslide and one other person who works for Snats basically trolled the thread for quite a while after Snats decided to stop posting here. His last post was a couple of months ago; he doesn't post as much anymore since I guess they realized it wasn't productive to try to troll people into not downloading the game from here or something. The whole thing was fucking stupid, IDK why they even tried that strategy in the first place. It's not a big thing to prove when you can literally look up their posts in the thread. It's almost 400 pages long at this point of course so if you haven't been here from the beginning you wouldn't have any reason to know about how they chose to engage with us.

Also, IDK how you have a connection with him in private but you don't know that Apexslide works for him lol.

Sep 5, 2020
Like you said, you've only been here since last Christmas. Apexslide and one other person who works for Snats basically trolled the thread for quite a while after Snats decided to stop posting here. His last post was a couple of months ago; he doesn't post as much anymore since I guess they realized it wasn't productive to try to troll people into not downloading the game from here or something. The whole thing was fucking stupid, IDK why they even tried that strategy in the first place. It's not a big thing to prove when you can literally look up their posts in the thread. It's almost 400 pages long at this point of course so if you haven't been here from the beginning you wouldn't have any reason to know about how they chose to engage with us.

Also, IDK how you have a connection with him in private but you don't know that Apexslide works for him lol.
Now it make even less sense the way he defending snat slower release schedule since he wasnt around for prime Snat and probably dont understand how alot of these patreon project end up. Which why alot of people had a alarm go off in their head over this last year stuff.

He wasnt even here when snat was pushing out content at a amazing pace. Updating the community on a daily basis in discord and engage with the community on a daily basis on here. So he dont even understand the change in snat since he wasnt around.

Snat told me in private he planned on releasing it in feb "in private" but change his mind and instead decided to go to disney world with his patreon money. See how baseless claim can work anyway and shouldnt be used without evidence because most of the time its a LIE.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Now it make even less sense the way he defending snat slower release schedule since he wasnt around for prime Snat and probably dont understand how alot of these patreon project end up. Which why alot of people had a alarm go off in their head over this last year stuff.

He wasnt even here when snat was pushing out content at a amazing pace. Updating the community on a daily basis in discord and engage with the community on a daily basis on here. So he dont even understand the change in snat since he wasnt around.

Snat told me in private he planned on releasing it in feb "in private" but change his mind and instead decided to go to disney world with his patreon money. See how baseless claim can work anyway and shouldnt be used without evidence because most of the time its a LIE.
Just cuz I disagree with him doesn't mean I'm on the Snats is milking train. I've said several times, I have valid critiques of Snats and they are laid out in my last post. There are places you can go to see his paid Patreon updates--they have been frequent, informative, and well-planned throughout the course of the rework. I don't believe he's been bullshitting all of that work for almost a year and a half.

I'm still inclined to believe he ran into unanticipated snags or is making a lot of changes based on feedback from the first half of the prologue and doesn't have any news or doesn't want to take the time to craft a full update on his progress. I'm not sure a proof of life post would do any good either. IDK if he's posting stuff on his Discord; haven't been there in a couple of weeks as I'm not a fan of leaving the app open on my computer and like to open it as little as possible.

Sep 5, 2020
Just cuz I disagree with him doesn't mean I'm on the Snats is milking train. I've said several times, I have valid critiques of Snats and they are laid out in my last post. There are places you can go to see his paid Patreon updates--they have been frequent, informative, and well-planned throughout the course of the rework. I don't believe he's been bullshitting all of that work for almost a year and a half.

I'm still inclined to believe he ran into unanticipated snags or is making a lot of changes based on feedback from the first half of the prologue and doesn't have any news or doesn't want to take the time to craft a full update on his progress. I'm not sure a proof of life post would do any good either. IDK if he's posting stuff on his Discord; haven't been there in a couple of weeks as I'm not a fan of leaving the app open on my computer and like to open it as little as possible.
I dont think u comprehend my statement or failed to read it. So snat wasnt the vocal point of that message

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I dont think u comprehend my statement or failed to read it. So snat wasnt the vocal point of that message
I understood your message... I just segued into a point that was more in line with what I wanted to say and still ties into the whole point of trust vs. track record, and extrapolating future behavior from past events. I'm not gonna argue about what each individual person believes/says.

My response was more along the lines of continuing on from your statement of Snats' past behavior to whatever people think he's doing now.

Oct 21, 2019
I remember when this was released here. Dev said he had previously worked in the entire game and had it almost completed, all offline, and somehow lost everything (I think he mentioned keeping the 3D models or art files for dozens of characters that would help and save a lot of time) and had to start from zero. Mentioned encouragement from people who are close to him and started from zero, but this time sharing it here.
At the beginning, it was updated really quickly, a lot of content each update, it was amazing to see.
And, now I feel like it was all a elaborate lie to do what most Devs do, a game that never ends, sometimes restart, but mostly stays without updates after patreon gets going.
Lmao dev using “I lost everything” in 2024 it’s so easy to backup everything nowadays with cloud storage. The snats is definitely a scammer and fraud if they’re making up this crap.

Reactions: Gojii and Chris2041

Gxavn

Jul 1, 2017
Lmao dev using “I lost everything” in 2024 it’s so easy to backup everything nowadays with cloud storage. The snats is definitely a scammer and fraud if they’re making up this crap.
I think it was when the game's first version (not remake) was made that he said that. not in 2024.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
It seems Snats posted these to twitter
Old pics from Patreon/SubscribeStar.
From to left right: Rexy, Natalia, and Reyna.
Ah, yes. The very same man who refunded those he could on Patreon (though he could only refund those who joined from February 3, to the day he got suspended) and has given angels a free month of angel whenever they please, is a scammer. I'm wiping my tears with this comment right now; so, so sad. How could Snats be a scammer. I TRUSTED HIM!

Listen, when all you (you as in anyone) do is go into this thread for news, it means you are ignorant. This isn't a place of news as to what's going on lol

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes