BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
Is futa and gay skipable or not?
Anyone can correct me if I misremember, but in the original, each choice, if it's involved, will let you know which choice is gay, futa, and straight. You can simply pick which you want. In the new one, I think I remember it's a setting at the beginning during naming your character where you can turn it off or on.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Anyone can correct me if I misremember, but in the original, each choice, if it's involved, will let you know which choice is gay, futa, and straight. You can simply pick which you want. In the new one, I think I remember it's a setting at the beginning during naming your character where you can turn it off or on.
You can disable either at the very start, and their scenes (both) will be replaced with hetero content

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Nah, they will still exist but your characters will choose hetero characters and ignore traps in any choices probably
Yees. If either is disabled, the content doesn't happen off screen, you literally just don't do anything with a femboy/futa, but a woman instead. For Ariadne, you fuck wild demons instead of her, and for Astarte, the futa guard doesn't join in.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
View attachment 3406035
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This looks good... if he kept doing the overlaid sprite animations for main characters that might honestly be the one thing that would make me not like this game... Save that stuff for unnamed minions... This could be overlayed, but it fits in with the scene organically if it is. We'll see the other scenes when it comes out I guess.

Reactions: Amost and The Grad

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
This looks good... if he kept doing the overlaid sprite animations for main characters that might honestly be the one thing that would make me not like this game... Save that stuff for unnamed minions... This could be overlayed, but it fits in with the scene organically if it is. We'll see the other scenes when it comes out I guess.
I agree with this 100%

Reactions: Amost

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
So what's the deal with this remake? I only just found the game yesterday, but was surprised none of the title screen characters seem to be in the game yet. Was this game abandoned and now someone new is taking over and has to redo everything? The game is great thus far, but I'm just curious as to what the situation actually is.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
So what's the deal with this remake? I only just found the game yesterday, but was surprised none of the title screen characters seem to be in the game yet. Was this game abandoned and now someone new is taking over and has to redo everything? The game is great thus far, but I'm just curious as to what the situation actually is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And no, it's not someone else making it. It's the same guy.
Is there an incest patch?
No. Incest is in the game without one now. The H&H part has an uncensored version because he uploaded it before he quit Patreon. Who knows if he'll make an uncensored version for all updates for those who don't want incest or for some other reason; we will see. But anyway, there will no longer need to be a patch.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes