X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
MMMMmmm, i test this new start and two thing to say,

first it s nice, i like the new choice system who lead to other scene. So we will have the queen as tsukkomi and help, why not, it could bring fun...

second, way too much of rumle screen and slap sound... take care with the moving screen it can provoke motion sickness (you focus to read moving words).

I see you try vn, this game will still be a sandbox or you want make it a full vn with choices ? i think you have enought story to make it a full vn... i don t really like sandbox mase. In the end of the old build, event are hard to find without a map or a quest log/hint for all caracters...
It will be a sandbox starting from the hospital with usable items this time, and there will also be a quest log. We will return to Heaven and Hell in the future, so there will be a sandbox then. There wasn't a sandbox the first time we were there due to the somewhat short time we were there, except when you reach the Demon Queen's prison.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm a bit late to notice the remake but I wanted to know if the I-patch is no longer necessary as I don't see a clickable Patreon link anymore. Apologies if the question seems dumb.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
I'm a bit late to notice the remake but I wanted to know if the I-patch is no longer necessary as I don't see a clickable Patreon link anymore. Apologies if the question seems dumb.
The family doesn't make an appearance in the remake version of the game yet. Also the patch won't be needed from now on since the dev no longer uses patreon as their main revenue source so they plan to just have the base game use all the terms the patch normally changes.

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
kinda wish I can view the old version..
if anyone has access or the file to the older versions still.. please share!
....oh, it can be either sandbox or novel,
i perfer novel usually

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jems666

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
The dev made an uncensored patch over on their SS. There is already dialogue in the game that is censored.

An example of censorship - While talking to the angel girl (close to the front of the game), the MC will find out that both of his parents are dead. If the game is uncensored, the angel girl will instead start talking about the MC's parents and his two sisters and brother (his family from the original version).

Last edited:

F69Devil

Nov 7, 2020
Unfollowing this game. Dude just keeps prolonging this crap, remade it and cut the content. I'll cya'll in 5 years when the game is on ver 0.9 and then gets remade to current textures or new koikatsu'ish graphic engine. Keep getting milked.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
The 9 months already showed he's milking it by releasing 25 minutes of content and it wasn't even a complete 0.1 he had to still work on a few more scenes for a few weeks, now 0.2 he will milk with a series of posts showing who's going it be in it bla bla bla :LUL:

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes