Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
It looks like he did a quick Dev log on March 3rd on SubscribeStar, anyone see it and know if it has any relevant info?

limpbizket598

Jun 25, 2018
Honestly showing the sperm fertilize the egg and confirming impregnation would be enough. will also be a lot easier on the development side of things as well, rather than showing the whole pregnancy would also make sense from a lore perspective. They would probably be at a specialized care facility for the majority of the pregnancy due to the rarity and value of a pregnant woman in this world

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Hello friends. How is everyone doing. Curious about the game saw it got a patch is it worth downloading or do I wait another year for half a crumb of content?
View attachment 3449778
If you played the remake already then the most recent patches don't add any more story content. At most you may have missed out on a select few h-scenes with faceless succubi that were added later on. Hopefully we get the hopsital content soon so we can start getting content with some of the actual characters we know and miss.

Reactions: Crabbius

ReDeXz

Sep 9, 2021
How about you just quit the game all together?
Believe me I tried and they pulled me right back in The game's fun and all and I do understand it takes a while to do these major updates and everything. Still you play it and you just want MORE

Apr 29, 2020
This is a semi troll post for calling me a 'PR guy' lol (I don't actually seek to convince people to play the game)
Btw, the only people who don't 'love' the game are trolls, and they certainly don't have criticism

The guy is being pessimistic, believing it will come out in 8 months
Every time they say a bucket's worth of negative things towards the remake, I can't help but want to metaphorically take a metal pipe and beat them to a bloody pulp for bad mouthing Afir and Ariadne in the mix, you know since we literally never got to do anything with them in the original version and all.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Every time they say a bucket's worth of negative things towards the remake, I can't help but want to metaphorically take a metal pipe and beat them to a bloody pulp for bad mouthing Afir and Ariadne in the mix, you know since we literally never got to do anything with them in the original version and all.
[I deleted my post to re-edit it... when i could have just edited it... but now I may as well not reupload an edited version]
Anyway, yeah, it is dumb to say this H&H is bad or worse than the original. We actually got to do something with Gwendolyn, Demon Queen, Ariadne, and Afiria this time.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
[I deleted my post to re-edit it... when i could have just edited it... but now I may as well not reupload an edited version]
Anyway, yeah, it is dumb to say this H&H is bad or worse than the original. We actually got to do something with Gwendolyn, Demon Queen, Ariadne, and Afiria this time.
It kind of is regardless of what you say changing a lot of how to character looks will do that for you.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes