Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
Hey, thank you for such a detailed response! I'm looking forward to this game with much interest now.

I totally understand the plight you've described, and if the rest of the game is going to match the quality of what you have out now I don't mind the wait.

Seriously though, I normally don't enjoy 3DCG games with this kind of art style, but this one just hits all the right buttons.

Props.

Reactions: The Grad

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Hey, thank you for such a detailed response! I'm looking forward to this game with much interest now.

I totally understand the plight you've described, and if the rest of the game is going to match the quality of what you have out now I don't mind the wait.

Seriously though, I normally don't enjoy 3DCG games with this kind of art style, but this one just hits all the right buttons.

Props.
No problem. Do you have anymore questions?

RATZI

Jan 1, 2023
Animated 3D is not something that interests me, many other works show how lazy and recycled they tend to be, but for the first time I notice one that does offer you a variety of characters and something that suits the tastes of many muscular, thin women. , chubby girls etc..., in addition to avoiding futas and traps. On the other hand, it is nice to see that the author cares without being forced to see it, although he had to make a remake due to the errors that the previous one had, I am happy to know that he is still working on it and I hope he takes his time because it will be worth it what is coming in the future.
(I am using a translator)

Last edited:

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
View attachment 3406035
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a huge improvement over the last build. The remake shows great promise. But personally, I feel like a lot of characters lost their signature 'touch'. Tomoe here doesn't look like the big tittied goth doctor from before. The gloomy eyes, the slight body tan, the hip curves, the black nail polish. All those details were kinda omitted. Hopefully Snats catches on to this as this is a common mistake among devs doing remakes of their games. Not saying he should change the characters drastically like what was wanted for Jeanne.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
MMMMmmm, i test this new start and two thing to say,

first it s nice, i like the new choice system who lead to other scene. So we will have the queen as tsukkomi and help, why not, it could bring fun...

second, way too much of rumle screen and slap sound... take care with the moving screen it can provoke motion sickness (you focus to read moving words).

I see you try vn, this game will still be a sandbox or you want make it a full vn with choices ? i think you have enought story to make it a full vn... i don t really like sandbox mase. In the end of the old build, event are hard to find without a map or a quest log/hint for all caracters...

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes