d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
For the heaven and hell part does it actually change anything?
uhh, i haven't checked yet but forgot to post the changelogs but based on this changelog i think so? idk

V0.1.1:
  • 3k+ renders
  • 200+ animations
  • 27 sex scenes
  • Spanish language
Characters:
  • Whitesouls
  • BlackSouls
  • Gwendollyn
  • The Demon Queen
  • Guard Demons
  • Kalakh
  • Ariadne
  • Wild demons
  • Astarte
  • Afir

New maps:
  • Heaven
  • Demon Queen prison
  • Kalakh castle entrance
  • Kalakh castle
  • Hell Dungeon
  • Ariadne prison
  • Astarte castle entrance
  • Astarte castle
  • Limbo
  • Afir prison

New features:
  • New sounds effects.
  • A tutorial has been added.
  • New notification system(Questlog)
  • New Interactable mouse icons.
  • Touch/Grab/kiss interactions during events and sex events.
  • Animated Menus (Main/Save/Load/Options/Replays/Exit).
  • New Replay menu.
  • 2 minigames added .
  • New Relationship system added .
  • New Stats system added (STR/INT/AGI/END/LUST/CHARM).
  • Now Futa and Femboy content is unable on the very beginning of the game.
  • Now those that have Futa and Femboy content blocked will have a special path with only female characters.
  • From now on every decision you make will be remembered by the characters.(So choose wisely)
  • Your decision will also affect your story progression.
  • Now you can choose your language at the begging of the game and in option anytime.
  • SPANISH LANGUAGE ADDED

STUFF FIXED
  • Now you can use "H" on sex events and it wont disappear the characters on sex scenes or events
  • better menu buttons (Now you dont have to precisely click the text)
  • Removed that ghost lines that appeared on a few events
  • Sex sounds are synchronized.
  • FUTA/FEMBOY scenes now are marked with a symbol when they are blocked on the replay menu
  • You can vol up or down the text beep sound, with the Voice bar, in the option menu.
  • Spanish appearing on English language.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I'll be the first to say if he whiffs on this month that's super sus, and I have said as much.
>February.

He's got like 3 days to meet that assumed deadline. He wont. He promised hospital as part of the update in the first place.

Q2 if you're lucky at this rate, and 2-3 years to catch back up... because ???

Dude has lied repeatedly about this entire process. That's where some of us who were subbed to him are fed up with. There wasn't going to be a rework in the first place, but for the "second part" of the game. All because he pussied out about MC being a shota and got shut down by daddy patreon anyhow. He'd be at a 0.9 by now if he'd just stuck to his game. "Jack" is cringe af. :KEK:

May 2, 2018
Glad to see Snats got kicked from Patreon, they should start removing people who don't deliver on promises more often. Hopefully that will get his ass in gear in get him actually working on the game and meeting promised deadlines, but that's a fat chance.

Such a great game ruined by the greed of a dev who didn't want to lose his cash cow, and seeing him get his just desserts is music to my ears.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Glad to see Snats got kicked from Patreon, they should start removing people who don't deliver on promises more often. Hopefully that will get his ass in gear in get him actually working on the game and meeting promised deadlines, but that's a fat chance.

Such a great game ruined by the greed of a dev who didn't want to lose his cash cow, and seeing him get his just desserts is music to my ears.
Lol huff that copium harder, Patreon doesn't really give a flying fuck if their creators deliver or not, as long as they make a cut of the profit they're happy. And as long as creators respect the laundry list of arbitrary bullshit rules, ofc.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Lol huff that copium harder, Patreon doesn't really give a flying fuck if their creators deliver or not, as long as they make a cut of the profit they're happy. And as long as creators respect the laundry list of arbitrary bullshit rules, ofc.
It's funny that people are now using Patreon to attack Snats. What next? Snats did 9/11?

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
V0.1.1 Uncencored patch is out if you guys havent noticed Mega View attachment 3386513
Ooookkaaayyy...:confused:
So this isn't a new update or anything to add more content just an Uncensored patch:rolleyes:. So what's the point in using an image of a character, that I can't tell who they are:unsure:, or is even in the current version of the game!!!o_O
Copium/Hopium says it's foreshadowing an update is closing in:sneaky:, but that's just Copium/Hopium:cautious:

Reactions: moi69 and Pirate1

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Ooookkaaayyy...:confused:
So this isn't a new update or anything to add more content just an Uncensored patch:rolleyes:. So what's the point in using an image of a character, that I can't tell who they are:unsure:, or is even in the current version of the game!!!o_O
Copium/Hopium says it's foreshadowing an update is closing in:sneaky:, but that's just Copium/Hopium:cautious:
That's Bonny-Lee

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
That's Bonny-Lee
I see #20 from the character list :unsure:
1708951784703.png

Still though that's not even a character that I can remember from the OG game if they were even in it. :confused:
So why use them here if they aren't in the game yet? if it isn't foreshadowing:sneaky: (Huff massive amounts of Hopium/Copium:cautious:)
Also how did you know the last name ?:unsure:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I see #20 from the character list :unsure:
View attachment 3387599

Still though that's not even a character that I can remember from the OG game if they were even in it. :confused:
So why use them here if they aren't in the game yet? if it isn't foreshadowing:sneaky: (Huff massive amounts of Hopium/Copium:cautious:)
Also how did you know the last name ?:unsure:
It's just for fanservice. He doesn't use characters to foreshadow.
It's a double first name and I know because it's on Discord.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Haven't been here for a while. Why the remake, if you don't mind me asking; and how much content as 0.1.1 is there ?
(to lazy to read the posts from beforeo_O)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Haven't been here for a while. Why the remake, if you don't mind me asking; and how much content as 0.1.1 is there ?
(to lazy to read the posts from beforeo_O)
Well, if you played the version before the remake.

We haven't gotten to the rebirth and in the hospital yet. For whatever reason the adventures through heaven and not heaven have been two releases so far.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
If he's not I Am-Was-Still is. :cry::cry::cry::cry:
We never got sexual content with the family members for like half a or full day in Classic. So that won't be changed in Remake.
Well, if you played the version before the remake.

We haven't gotten to the rebirth and in the hospital yet. For whatever reason the adventures through heaven and not heaven have been two releases so far.
We did get to the rebirth and hospital though, at the very end of the Heaven and Hell update.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes