Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well good news for snats. He got his patreon page back, but he says he will still move fully to Subscribestar.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: The Grad

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Well good news for snats. He got his patreon page back, but he says he will still move to fully to Subscribestar.
Good idea, Better safe than sorry keep patreon as your secondary and use subscribstar as the now Primary
Because you know that patreon will do this shit again

Reactions: harem.king

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Lol there was a guy who'd been subscribed to Snats since 2022, and didn't even know how to spell his name :LUL:. Apparently he just got a notification when Snats got his page back from the review, and couldn't even find his new page on Subscribestar cuz he thought it was "Snaps"... I've always suspected it, but now we know these people really are the ones keeping dead devs alive on a welfare stipend.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Lol there was a guy who'd been subscribed to Snats since 2022, and didn't even know how to spell his name :LUL:. Apparently he just got a notification when Snats got his page back from the review, and couldn't even find his new page on Subscribestar cuz he thought it was "Snaps"... I've always suspected it, but now we know these people really are the ones keeping dead devs alive on a welfare stipend.
You seem surprised. there is no way a game like Summertime Saga has over 29,000 paid members unless things like this happen, Sure a lot of people enjoy their wallpapers and live streams but not 29,000 of them.
I feel what you mentioned happens a lot

Reactions: Gojii and B2B2

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Your comment made me go check, Simbro is still earning 200$ a month despite not having updated in 5 years. This shit should honestly be illegal.

Reactions: Gojii

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Your comment made me go check, Simbro is still earning 200$ a month despite not having updated in 5 years. This shit should honestly be illegal.
All subscription services rely on the forgetfulness of their users, I think I read somewhere over 40% of people have services they forgot to cancel long after they stop using them. There should be some automatic unsub by law, or at least your bank should write you a mail every year reminding you of what you're subbed to.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
All subscription services rely on the forgetfulness of their users, I think I read somewhere over 40% of people have services they forgot to cancel long after they stop using them. There should be some automatic unsub by law, or at least your bank should write you a mail every year reminding you of what you're subbed to.
How bad is it?
Are there people who are losing their money in a financially weak time period, but they just don't know where their money is going so they can't pull it off?

I mean it can't be that invisible, they at least should get a notification that their PayPal or bank paid for a service patreon or ss

May 9, 2018
Uh we've got Jaiden's nightscapades, Leandro's bathroom emergency, Dorothy's business blackmail, Maria's laundry room shakedown, Cera's decaf drugging, probably missing a couple lol, but we've got plenty of dub-con/cnc type situations, if not straight up non-con lol. Is there some different definition of consent in SA? Not that I mind all the content, I'm here for the non-con, but let's call a spade a spade lol.

EDIT: Oh, let's not forget the Resort sleepwalk rape run =P. Man that was fun coming up with those, but I think I'm running out of fun ways to descripe clearly rapey situations.

But yea as to the whole post we all know Patreon would very much like to snuff all adult content that whiffs of non-vanilla from their platform. It's basically gonna be a refuse dump of romance/vanilla harem content in a few months.
yeah not gonna lie this game has every on of my fetishes non-con included lol

Reactions: yoyomistro

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I just checked a dev who has gone silent 2 years ago and he still has 151 patreons giving him money every month
Assuming he is even alive

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Feels like this should be it's own thread for the newer one, since the older version was far more complete. This new version is more so a tech demo.

Reactions: oaksumm and B2B2

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I just checked a dev who has gone silent 2 years ago and he still has 151 patreons giving him money every month
Assuming he is even alive
I mean this dev is clearly alive, minus this recent update, the dreaded remake stage of any of these games. He's typically made like 1 update every 6-12 months, with massive amounts of content each time.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Alright. The updates of the previous build were really thick so I'm willing to see how this remake turns out. I just want the MC to keep their proactive approach to getting stuff done. Stuff being the LI's.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes