yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
What is 'weebspeak'?
Weebspeak basically just means attempting to imitate the syntax/cadence/tone of a sub-genre of Japanese media. In this case it would be a stereotypical shonen ecchi with a stereotypical flustered protagonist. Snats way overdid it though to the point where it seems like a parody of a parody.
Really better than the original prologue? Atleast the original was funny af, it was the reason I continued the game despite not being in futa/femboys. (It sure changed my mind later in the game). Not only did we met the entire family in the original, we also had hot sex wirh dr nomura which is far better than all of these demon sex. Remake isn't that bad by any means and I agree with most points but it add nothing of values other than sex multiple faceless demons and MC acting like a kid/coward in most scenes. (I still laugh how mischievous/dangerous was the MC in the OG especially dominating doctor nomura with his leg). Also original characters wasn't the default kk characters. The remake instead have the same face syndrome characters from the preview pictures.
This is the heaven half of the prologue. We are getting the hospital half in a few weeks. I'm comparing the heaven section here to the heaven section in the original. I'm assuming that the hospital section will be an equal improvement on the original hospital section, which would mean more content and much better scenes. The repetitiveness in the sex scenes is kind of grating, but besides this almost every aspect is objectively better.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Weebspeak basically just means attempting to imitate the syntax/cadence/tone of a sub-genre of Japanese media. In this case it would be a stereotypical shonen ecchi with a stereotypical flustered protagonist. Snats way overdid it though to the point where it seems like a parody of a parody.

This is the heaven half of the prologue. We are getting the hospital half in a few weeks. I'm comparing the heaven section here to the heaven section in the original. I'm assuming that the hospital section will be an equal improvement on the original hospital section, which would mean more content and much better scenes. The repetitiveness in the sex scenes is kind of grating, but besides this almost every aspect is objectively better.
I think people complain so much not because of the game itself, it's because the developer has thrown a game that they liked into the trash, destroying practically all of its content and rebuilding it from 0, taking almost a year to show you some scenes with faceless monsters and demons, the problem is It is not the game, surely in the future it will be interesting but so far people expect a lot of content after waiting for a year and the developer presents you a version with 8 fucking ugly scenes in which one of them the protagonist masturbates in front of a fucking demon similar to those in the game DOOM

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019

Yeah but this heaven half prolongue didn't add anything of value tho. Useless choices to replay sex scenes in different positions. Which might take effects in the future and practically useless at the moment. It changed the demon queen as she is not mysterious or fearful like in the original and MC fucking personality as I said sucks hard. If the hospital is as big as this hell contents then imagine how many more times it would take to reach the current level of contents unless snats decided to rush them. Let's wait for the next update anyway

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
How to know the dev even knows the fans didn't like the "remake":
Most recent post on Patreon:
1706491065924.png

When the only avenue for feedback is his hugbox discord, we're seeing another Monster Girl Island situation, where a dev is just ripping off his supporters who are simply far too nice with far too much expendable income to actually cut off a dev that lies repeatedly and takes advantage of them.

At this point I'm convinced the "sunken cost" mentality is rearing its head for those still backing it.

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020

Few weeks? Or Few few weeks? XD. But seriously though if it's gonna be earlier since it was divided just hope the continuation would be much longer.

Reactions: dex_ben_gates
May 9, 2018
How to know the dev even knows the fans didn't like the "remake":
Most recent post on Patreon:
View attachment 3305188

When the only avenue for feedback is his hugbox discord, we're seeing another Monster Girl Island situation, where a dev is just ripping off his supporters who are simply far too nice with far too much expendable income to actually cut off a dev that lies repeatedly and takes advantage of them.

At this point I'm convinced the "sunken cost" mentality is rearing its head for those still backing it.
Not trying to blow the dev but I'd argue that he probably closed it because it's a public post and he didn't want to get raided by us swashbuckling pirates yarg

Sep 5, 2020
Not trying to blow the dev but I'd argue that he probably closed it because it's a public post and he didn't want to get raided by us swashbuckling pirates yarg
You do realize snat is a member of this community and use to response and like stuff on here all the time. Easiest example is look at the early reviews for this game where he was liking everything. its only over the last year where his account went dry on here. This is where his game blew up from.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
You do realize snat is a member of this community and use to response and like stuff on here all the time. Easiest example is look at the early reviews for this game where he was liking everything. its only over the last year where his account when dry on here. This is where his game blew up from.
Wasn't it the critique from here in these posts where they changed the cuming sound of the MC way back when?

Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Wasn't it the critique from here in these posts where they changed the cuming sound of the MC way back when?
Yeah, people referred to it as "glass breaking" iirc. People who are newer to this game aren't aware that this project got a LOT of us to sub to it early on because we liked the premise and the characters. The game has had a fairly notable shift away from that.

One only need to look at the last couple updates pre-"remake" to see the game was starting to push trap/gay content a lot more while pushing other characters to the wayside.

When the discord rather than the patreon is where content polls/feedback are conducted and random weirdos from reddit who brigaded it have as much say as a supporter who back the game for a couple years.... its kind of expected. Community finally pushed back on the most insufferable character to get Jeanne content, and Snats pushed more shit with Jaiden anyhow.

Then we get Jeanne's entire character completely changed in the remake to basically be Jill with less muscles as thanks. :KEK:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, people referred to it as "glass breaking" iirc. People who are newer to this game aren't aware that this project got a LOT of us to sub to it early on because we liked the premise and the characters. The game has had a fairly notable shift away from that.

One only need to look at the last couple updates pre-"remake" to see the game was starting to push trap/gay content a lot more while pushing other characters to the wayside.

When the discord rather than the patreon is where content polls/feedback are conducted and random weirdos from reddit who brigaded it have as much say as a supporter who back the game for a couple years.... its kind of expected. Community finally pushed back on the most insufferable character to get Jeanne content, and Snats pushed more shit with Jaiden anyhow.

Then we get Jeanne's entire character completely changed in the remake to basically be Jill with less muscles as thanks. :KEK:
WTF are you on lol? Trap content was always going to be a major part of the game. It was advertised that way from the very beginning. One of the first major events was the femboy sleepover. And the game was always meant to have a large cast that shifted focus each update. The trap content is some of the most popular content anyway, even compared with the female characters, but most of the content/characters are regular females even so.

Trap characters besides Jaiden (who was always top 2/3 in popularity anyway, along with Jazmin and Jeanne) had the least scenes. And if you hate trap so much just don't play shit with trap characters. I don't play a game with a romance tag and get mad when it's full of vanilla romance shit even if it has tags for other content.

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

Pretty sure trap/futa contents was already advised in the beginning about being the major part. Not to mention trap/futa sexual scenes ratio was also less than female. Most importantly, femboys brought the most cash/fans as the kink is niche, taboo and unpopular. (Probably not anymore since it is becoming very popular lmfao)

I have been around from the beginning as well, literally in every updates, we get equal ratio. 50%futa/trap = 50% Females. The demons we fucked in the dreams was also females (before remake). It's true that sometimes the ratio was uneven but even now if you compare then female gender have the most sexual scenes in the game. Tho I can see your biased from your comment :BootyTime:

Discord/patreon shit is nothing new, most developer follows it but it funny that you need to become patreon to join his discord now lol. Tho, I agree Jeanne character was pure butchered but snats probably doesn't like the original model otherwise why would he change so much for Jeanne only. :HideThePain:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
WTF are you on lol? Trap content was always going to be a major part of the game. It was advertised that way from the very beginning. One of the first major events was the femboy sleepover. And the game was always meant to have a large cast that shifted focus each update. The trap content is some of the most popular content anyway, even compared with the female characters, but most of the content/characters are regular females even so.

Trap characters besides Jaiden (who was always top 2/3 in popularity anyway, along with Jazmin and Jeanne) had the least scenes. And if you hate trap so much just don't play shit with trap characters. I don't play a game with a romance tag and get mad when it's full of vanilla romance shit even if it has tags for other content.
Never said it WASNT a core part of the game? Was saying it got increasingly prevalent that it's pushed the rest of it to the wayside in the latter two updates? Youre reading more into what I said than what I actually said dude. Just saying 0.6/0.7 felt like a shift from a decent mix of MF, futa and trap to being tilted heavily towards trap content, which was disappointing to see, given it was a solid mix before that.

And as to the "popularity" (the discord polls) were due to non supporters coming in from other places than the patreon. I don't mind the traps, I just think Jaiden in particular is the most insufferable character in the game, so... you're taking offense here as if you're being personally insulted seems like, which is weird tbh. :KEK:

A problem I have is the ruining of the premise of the game and Snats pussying out in regards to making the MC now some cringey manhwa tier antagonist looking guy. I couldn't give a shit if he adds more traps. My main thing I dislike is what he did to Jeanne and Tomoe than anything. :LUL:

Pretty sure trap/futa contents was already advised in the beginning about being the major part. Not to mention trap/futa sexual scenes ratio was also less than female. Most importantly, femboys brought the most cash/fans as the kink is niche, taboo and unpopular. (Probably not anymore since it is becoming very popular lmfao)

I have been around from the beginning as well, literally in every updates, we get equal ratio. 50%futa/trap = 50% Females. The demons we fucked in the dreams was also females (before remake). It's true that sometimes the ratio was uneven but even now if you compare then female gender have the most sexual scenes in the game. Tho I can see your biased from your comment :BootyTime:

Discord/patreon shit is nothing new, most developer follows it but it funny that you need to become patreon to join his discord now lol. Tho, I agree Jeanne character was pure butchered but snats probably doesn't like the original model otherwise why would he change so much for Jeanne only. :HideThePain:
The demons were a futa and a female actually. Also no bias, I just hate Jaiden specifically. They could double the amount of traps, and I won't care (if anything likely less Jaiden content as a result :KEK: ), just have Jill take away his phone or something. :LUL:

They also made Adrianne and Afir androgynous asf in terms of their faces now. Snats really made a lot of characters less unique looking and some of them really in terms of shapes are fairly similar. My main gripe has always been the drastic altering of characters. Nerfing Tomoe's ass for example, while ballooning up Jaiden's even more? Kinda weird. Making the characters increasingly androgynous isnt something anyone backed the game to see. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
May 9, 2018
You do realize snat is a member of this community and use to response and like stuff on here all the time. Easiest example is look at the early reviews for this game where he was liking everything. its only over the last year where his account went dry on here. This is where his game blew up from.
oof blud switched up on us

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Waiiiiit a fucking minute .... is this really the last scene of this update ???
1706623895832.png
So you're telling me, we've waited 10 months or so for .. THIS ???? 15-20 mn of content with nothing interesting going on ? Waited a whole year for an update that only consists of an intro, hahahahahahahahaha. You've got to be kidding me. And there are folks out there who paid 100 bucks for this ?? LMAO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Yeah i'm glad i stopped supporting the dev on Patreon last year, this shit was sooooo underwelming, talk about a letdown, i'm done with this game. Have fun with it y'all (y)

Last edited:

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Waiiiiit a fucking minute .... is this really the last scene of this update ???
View attachment 3309253
So you're telling me, we've waited 10 months or so for .. THIS ???? 15-20 mn of content with nothing interesting going on ? Waited a whole year for an update that only consists of an intro, hahahahahahahahaha. You've got to be kidding me. And there are folks out there who paid 100 bucks for this ?? LMAO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Yeah i'm glad i stopped supporting the dev on Patreon last year, this shit was sooooo underwelming, talk about a letdown, i'm done with this game. Have fun with it y'all (y)
Whaaaat? Are you serious homie? Don't you want to wait and see how snats is going to change this game into something like GTA 6 which is why he remaked the entire shit for a year making new locations, characters and stats system that nobody would care about lmfao. Also, you should sub cause if you don't then snats will have to abandon this great game and move on with his life. I can't believe that you are done with this game but I hope none of the other old players also give up on this game depending on the next update. Atleast wait for V2 which is going to release on next Christmas with 20 mins more contents.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Whaaaat? Are you serious homie? Don't you want to wait and see how snats is going to change this game into something like GTA 6 which is why he remaked the entire shit for a year making new locations, characters and stats system that nobody would care about lmfao. Also, you should sub cause if you don't then snats will have to abandon this great game and move on with his life. I can't believe that you are done with this game but I hope none of the other old players also give up on this game depending on the next update. Atleast wait for V2 which is going to release on next Christmas with 20 mins more contents.
LMFAO :KEK::KEK::KEK::HideThePain:

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes