May 9, 2018
i swear, every time i check this from time to time, it's always about fucking milking
like yeah, we fucking get it, you don't have to say it for the millionth time
We're in the same boat pal this is the only Game that has all my fetishes and does them wel, I j
Honestly people are delusional and honestly its the same 5 people on here fighting for Snat honor. Look like more because they been working overtime in this thread the last year and a half and reply to anyone who hate it.

But the Pure Onyx fanboys still defend his honor and he is Omega level milking so you should expect the same for any game on here.

On a side note do you guys think GTA 6 will release before we get to the apartment content? The GTA 6 release date is expected to fall between January and April 2025
At least he's not Dr.Bones... So Honestly I won't complain that much anyways as for the GTA 6 thing I sure the f*** hope so ( but I'm also not that optimistic)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Honestly people are delusional and honestly its the same 5 people on here fighting for Snat honor. Look like more because they been working overtime in this thread the last year and a half and reply to anyone who hate it.

But the Pure Onyx fanboys still defend his honor and he is Omega level milking so you should expect the same for any game on here.

On a side note do you guys think GTA 6 will release before we get to the apartment content? The GTA 6 release date is expected to fall between January and April 2025
Yeah, if we are to call a spade a spade then they have to acknowledge he has been working on the rework for the whole of 2023 and we are four months into 2024 and all we have so far is a tutorial which was largely consisting of random faceless (literally) characters to fuck and still not even the Hospital yet. That amount of output for that length of development time and support is nowhere near acceptable and literally every other dev here who takes that kind of time to push out releases gets crucified so why would he be exempt.

I still have faith in this dev, he has been cooking behind the scenes with sheer volume of characters and the likes he has been working with behind the scenes (as he frequently posts as such) and he WAS very respectable in his release rate with the OG game but that does not count for much when taking THIS MUCH time on rework we still have almost nothing to show for it.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
He hasn't do dev-notes for 15 days, can someone show what this is ? View attachment 3509165
Another useless animations that he is posting to make his c*ck patreons happy instead of any development news or updating the game. Wasting time and resources on useless things instead of finishing the game is probably his motto. Lmfao, I wouldn't be surprised if this game never gets finished now.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
this used to be one of my most waited games but i still dont get why they decided to rework a perfectly running game other than if not for ulterior reasons. even i have to admit it often seems like they have let their greed takeover their passion of making the game and i hope they understand it before it ruins their reputation and their career completely. Cause at the path it is going it either is on its way of ruining itself like what happened to Unlimited Pleasure or the dev will abandon it outright seeing the community feedback, either of which i dont want.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
This snat or whatever he is, he is a big ass scam, I don't even have to prove at this point. Scammer have a no ping policy on discord and hardly update his patrons/fans of anything, at least when he was working on the rework, he was consistent with progress reports, he isn't consistent with even that anymore.

Last edited:

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Put them on ignore, and this thread will be clean to your eyes.
I mean an alternative is the posters who keep screaming milking and scam can pretty much just stop posting and let the thread die on this site lol seems like a better use of time then acting like a NPC

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Is there anyother games that are similar to this one where mc has a big cock and are traps?
not really, lol that is what sucks the most about this game dying. honey kingdom and braveheart academy lets you fuck multiple traps. lunars chosen lets you fuck some futas. i think this is the only game that has a male MC topping multiple futa and femboys.

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
not really, lol that is what sucks the most about this game dying. honey kingdom and braveheart academy lets you fuck multiple traps. lunars chosen lets you fuck some futas. i think this is the only game that has a male MC topping multiple futa and femboys.
is there games with the same breast sizes though with the same artstyle compared to this game because i dont really care about the futa parts

Reactions: Domoll

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
I
is there games with the same breast sizes though with the same artstyle compared to this game because i dont really care about the futa parts
The games I have played with big tits are Confined with Goddesses, Demon Deals, Little Man Remake, and Sexnote. Id really recommend the first 3. I havent played it, but the game Cabin by the Lake looks like all the characters have massive boobs. None of these are Koikatsu games though (the character creator used to make Twisted World game).

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
The games I have played with big tits are Confined with Goddesses, Demon Deals, Little Man Remake, and Sexnote. Id really recommend the first 3. I havent played it, but the game Cabin by the Lake looks like all the characters have massive boobs. None of these are Koikatsu games though (the character creator used to make Twisted World game).
i played all of those got anymore please?

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
you know you can search games by tags, right? this isnt the thread for getting spoon fed game recommendations.
you know every single game on the planet has big tits and big ass tag right? have you tried searching through the see of shovelware trash

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
the MC is a trap with a massive weiner. you dont fuck any. also it has inconsistent updates.
He wasn't really a trap, his brother was though. Sadly, now though you will somewhat won't be able to tell them apart. All girls, if not most, will be buff and all the traps just look straight up female.

Last edited:
May 9, 2018
He wasn't really a trap, his brother was though. Sadly, now though you will somewhat won't be able to tell them apart. All girls, if not most, will be buff and all the traps just look straight up female.
He's talking about the the other game dude

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes