Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
I think there's some pictures of the new mc, of what he'll look like in the remake here in the thread

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
I was Reading the various post on kemono and Man...
Did snats Just ruin the MC too?
He already took It too far for what he did tò Jeanne...
I Just Hope im wrong or something because i really likes this game, but It really does seems that snats wants to ruin It all now.
Yes, he's also ruined as well

Reactions: Gojii
Apr 29, 2020
Is he wasting time making shits like this lmfao? I really feel sorry for his subscriberstar supporters if he is.
The mini giantess futa amazon is from a recent futanari themed femdom RPGMaker game called Futa Prison, besides Snats currently on a semi realism only diet when it comes to female anatomy.
Besides I made that little comic.

Reactions: Hateitfuckit

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
The mini giantess futa amazon is from a recent futanari themed femdom RPGMaker game called Futa Prison, besides Snats currently on a semi realism only diet when it comes to female anatomy.
Besides I made that little comic.
oh yeah, I forgot that he shared his characters for patreons and all the other people. By the way, can you post the main character here? I don't want to look it up in the thread. It cool if you don't want to, it be fun to play with the characters till snat post an update and who knows when

Apr 29, 2020
oh yeah, I forgot that he shared his characters for patreons and all the other people. By the way, can you post the main character here? I don't want to look it up in the thread. It cool if you don't want to, it be fun to play with the characters till snat post an update and who knows when
He didn't really share the main character card, I was using already existing assets from the original to make this work, even if he did I have no clue how to use Koikatsu Party anyway so image editing is the next best thing I can do to make these little edits and comics from time to time.

Reactions: Hateitfuckit

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
I was Reading the various post on kemono and Man...
Did snats Just ruin the MC too?
He already took It too far for what he did tò Jeanne...
I Just Hope im wrong or something because i really likes this game, but It really does seems that snats wants to ruin It all now.
What happened how much did he change? i played till version 0.3 of the original build so can you tell me please spoilers and all?

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes