chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
real talk tho, iv been follwing this since the start.........it always took snatz 6 months to update the game even in the old verson, idk how ppl thought a remake, and add remodles and redoing the story on top of all the code again was gonna take LESS than a year, the ONLY point anyone has is the hell stuff and not releasing the whole prolog(hospital) again, this remake is more fleshed out story and bigger, but still

like idk why ppl are bitching, this is basicly par for the course with snatz, the only diff was it took a year to get the remake out, idk where this 2years stuff is comming from...maybe the time for remake and the stuff he just released and hospital?

ppl need to just stfu and relize this dude takes 5 to 6 months for any update........its just crazy every time i come back here ppl are crying about the samething
Fact checker here it only took snats 6 months on "2" updates (0.6 and 0.7) the rest of his update(0.2 to 0.5 was alot shorter time and of course those two was his last two update. Assuming you was really here from the beginning you would of known that.

Please do not spread miss information as fact.

Also if you support snat thats ok. But dont come in here disrespecting people while also lying.

Been awhile since one of you came back to this forum.
This. Snats had a pretty solid turn around for updates when they first started. It slowed down considerably and there's that website floating around that lets you check locked patreon posts that can prove it if someone provides a link.

Wasn't one of the stated reasons behind the release taking a year was because snats was pre-creating all the models? The reason for that was it was supposed to speed up development time. So let's assume you're correct, development time hasn't increased. Then Snats simply lied to everyone about why the remake took so long. Either way, defending Snats in this case doesn't really make sense.

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Quick dev log❤
Good day/afternoon/night!❤ wanted to let you know the advances on this last 2 weeks!

DONE:
  • Preview of chapter 1(Intro of MC building and Home)
  • Sync all music!
  • Repeatable scenes once you unlock it with certain characters

Working on:
  • Organizing everything!
  • Testing the quest log and notifications.
  • Sync sound effects and sex sounds on events
  • Testing all the variables related to the story points (I dont wanna mess that part)
  • Replaying the game and over and over again in different devices looking for bugs/bad renders/or broken animations
  • Testing a new feature for android users

At the moment I am in the polishing process, most of the things are done, I might not post another quick devlog, so next devlog will be the one announcing the date I will release the update❤

also I am sorry if I am not answering any msg at the moment, I have been trying to avoid anything that could drag my attention or lose my concentration this last few days, once I am done with this I will sit the whole day responding all those questions❤

I will still be posting sneak peeks on the coming days like this one down here❤ (Only those that remember the classic first release, will know what news report is this!)
1721363297335.png

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes