getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
I think everyone here is getting a little out of control. The guy is probably making the game as soon as possible but is running in problems with codes and RL time schedule. Also who tf are you to complain about this? You are playing for free here xD

Least cope comment

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
I think everyone here is getting a little out of control. The guy is probably making the game as soon as possible but is running in problems with codes and RL time schedule. Also who tf are you to complain about this? You are playing for free here xD
Yeah yeah...Keep dreaming, dumbass. Let's see how long you will hold onto false hope. IF the REAL update will come, I'll eat my hat

Last edited:

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Yeah yeah...Keep dreaming, dumbass. Let's see how long you will hold onto false hope. IF the REAL update will come, I'll eat my hat

i mean technically he is right, its free so no one should complain about it. at the same time he is late, the 6 months he releses stuff on was on the 25th.

but i have to admit iv never seen so many crybabies on a pirate site that the creator is not putting out updates lol, you have to see the irony in this...

dude takes forever to update his game but , Beggers cant be choosers lol.

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
What also bothers me is the fence riders saying stuff like “It’s their money they can spend it however way they want”.

I disagree that people should give money to a scammer. That gives them an incentive to keep it up which makes them worse for encouraging bad behaviour.
It’s like if I gave my pet dog a treat for wrecking furniture.

i dont think you know what scam means.....if it was a scam there would be no game...he does make the game, so its not a scam....i think you mean he is just milking them.

which is different, but its thank to the ppl supporting him , we get the game(how ever long it takes) but without it we would never have gotten the original verson..

calm down and touch grass...

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Came back after ages thinking that Snats would make lots of changes. Hahahaha nope, he has not. Came back just to review and rate it 1 star because he has been milking his fans for money. Can’t believe I use to be a fan. I’ll never support another game ever again. Thanks for teaching me a lesson Snats that supporting unfinished games is a scam.
This is what i dont understand about ppl like you........
you say you been with him since 2021 but you can go into his discord and check
there have bee FIVE update since 2021..

1. — 09/17/2021 4:53 PM
**V0.4.1 -> V0.4.3:**

-Bug fixes! (it wont go back furthere but prob from the relese of 4.1 back in may or june)

01/01/2022 10:15 PM
V0.5BETA:

07/12/2022 7:12 PM
V0.6BETA

12/28/2022 10:31 PM
V0.7

01/17/2024 12:48 PM
V0.1 BETA
this is the one year remake

and we are now 6 moths and 10 days past the last update.....

i have been with this game since 2021 and i KNOW for a fact its 5 to 6 months like clock work with the expection of the 1 year it took for the remake... the dates are right there...the first update was just bug fixes to a release he did..

id dont get why ppl say its a scam, or he is milking or what, this dude is ALWAYS doing a 5 to 6 month relese on updates and on his discored he said he is about to relese the date of hte new update....

you can be mad it takes him 6 months, or you can be mad that he dont do it in smaller update sizes. but you cant accuse him of boing some scammy shit just because he has long as updates..maybe if he started with two week updates but far as i know its always been 6 months or so.

nothing has changed with this dude in 4 years, its been the same TWO UPDATES A YEAR, with the expecption of the remake...

idk why ppl always act like this is not the case?? yall need help

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Fact checker here it only took snats 6 months on "2" updates (0.6 and 0.7) the rest of his update(0.2 to 0.5 was alot shorter time and of course those two was his last two update. Assuming you was really here from the beginning you would of known that.

Please do not spread miss information as fact.

Also if you support snat thats ok. But dont come in here disrespecting people while also lying.

Been awhile since one of you came back to this forum.
you wrong i just went to his discored and checked his updates and as far back as 4.1(he does not have updates past that) were 6 to 5 months.......the 4.1 to 4.3 was just bug fixes......so it was less time. so many you dont spread miss information go heck my post on it in this thread or just go check his discord under UPDATES

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Doesn’t matter if it’s been 6 months instead of 7 months since 0.1.1. He has already taken over 18 months and only managed to get 0.1.1 which was only 15 minutes of gameplay and the characters were all faceless and low effort you can easily tell he is milking it.
“Why are you so mad bro?” I don’t know if you’re trying the 2012 “U mad bro?” troll meme or if that’s a silly rhetorical question or if you generally want an answer. People have the right to be upset after giving their money to someone who made very little progress. He should treat this like a job if people are gonna invest in this project. And what do you mean by the previous comment “touch grass”? Anyone who jerks off to hentai obviously needs to touch grass which includes you lmao. It’s like a DnD fan calling another DnD fan a geek.

i mean i do touch grass.........i just like henti games and jerk off a bit cuz its easy.......thats why im not mad at a dude who makes a good game but takes 6 months to update it.....but if you gave your money i understand why you want more updates..
at least you are mad for a reason, i understand that.

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Whoa looks like Snatz has sent his deep dick riders back into the forums to defend him again even though there's no doubt you're the one paying him every month for a game he barely makes, also the whole 6 months update thing has already been dis-proven time and time again, Snatz only ever took that long for 3 out of the 7 updates and they were massive, hours of content put in those six months. The update he posted would of fallen in more with his 2-3 month update schedule (And even that's being generous)

but lets put that aside, he started work on the remake in February 2023, said he would take a year to get all the "hard stuff done" (Point 1 to having shorter updates so negates the normal update time) Worked on remaking all the characters (which he does show point 2 for faster updates) worked on all the backgrounds and all the assets required and he claims to have this all done in June/July of 2023 (point 3 and can refer to one of my previous post if you aren't too busy going deep on Snatz) cut to Nov/Dec and he says he has every set up and is gonna release the full prologue, then claims to have family issues (Understandable if true) so had to delay and when he does release something, its half an update which he said he'd release the other half soon (He hasn't).

I'm not crying, I'm irritated that a Dev that had actual promise has fallen in with the likes of the Devs of Milfy City, Summer Time Saga and others who have no interest in their game but don't wanna lose the easy money they're making from fools like you so post or show "dev logs" as if to say they are working on it when they are clearly just fucking about. You are right, it is a free game and yes unlike you I didn't spend a horde of money on it and now have to justifiy it by pretending Snatz will make it worth your hard earned money you spent. Truthfully I'm not that mad that the game is taking a long time to release, but I had faith in Snatz as a good up and coming game developer and even stayed neutral and gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he's been disappointing with how he's doing this and that's more what gets me, looking like another good one fallen to greed. So I come here and now vent to get my fustrations out and not have to keep that irritation in.

Also let's be honest with oursevles, you spent 2 million and he fucked your girl and you're acting like you're ok with that.

Oh let's not forget despite taking so long to get his first game up, he's already gearing up for a second before even finishing the first part so long as he gets enough money.

real talk, i aint heard nothing about a second game, and if that is true then i agree with you, i hate when ppl dont finish a game and start a second one.......

but what i said stands i posted an listing of his updates... for the last 3 year there was only 5 and each took 6 months with the expection of the remake. so i still dont understand why ppl are mad nothing has changed with snatz updates besides the 1 year remake. and this goes back to .4 update

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
This. Snats had a pretty solid turn around for updates when they first started. It slowed down considerably and there's that website floating around that lets you check locked patreon posts that can prove it if someone provides a link.

Wasn't one of the stated reasons behind the release taking a year was because snats was pre-creating all the models? The reason for that was it was supposed to speed up development time. So let's assume you're correct, development time hasn't increased. Then Snats simply lied to everyone about why the remake took so long. Either way, defending Snats in this case doesn't really make sense.
from what i heard the remake was because the original game was getting to big and he had to go back and remake the whole game somethign with code or what have you not idk im not into that, then i heard he had a storm or something with his computer idk, i didnt pay much attention once he said he was remaking the whole game, because i knew it be at least 9 months untill he got the remake done.

im not defending him, i dont know or care why he moved to 6 month relese dates. and the 1 years he took to put out the remake seems about right to me. weather he NEEDED to do it, or he just could not come up with story or needed time or is just milking ppl I DONT CARE. i really dont, my ONLY problem is that ppl are suprised the game dont update fast when since 2021 summer its been like this since 4.0 update.

thats it, i dont care why, i dont care if he is working hard or not, i supported him for 10 months at 5 bucks a month......i spend more than that eating lunch..and id didnt do it because i wanted him to update faster, i simpley LIKED THE GAME and gave him compensation for the enjoyment i had...

i dont support him anymore but its not because he did anything i just stopped all my subscriptions last year cuz i wanted to adjust my cashflow and i forgot i sub to somethings.

its not defending its jsut facts. since midd 2021 its taken6 months to get an update.

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
I actually do, click on my profile and you’ll see a list.
I do like a game called Cabin by the lake. The creator made 3D characters with oversized assets perfectly. It’s not like Twisted world with Jazmin and the MC goes through her boobs. The boobs renderings are perfect. He also releases a decent sized update every 1-2 months.
i think thats one of the reason snatz said he did slim them down in the remake, cuz of the clipping(idk if he is jsut bad at codeing it or if its just the modles) but i do remember him saying he had prob with ppl like jazmins sex cuz of how she was shaped.

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
i think thats one of the reason snatz said he did slim them down in the remake, cuz of the clipping(idk if he is jsut bad at codeing it or if its just the modles) but i do remember him saying he had prob with ppl like jazmins sex cuz of how she was shaped.
you wrong i just went to his discored and checked his updates and as far back as 4.1(he does not have updates past that) were 6 to 5 months.......the 4.1 to 4.3 was just bug fixes......so it was less time. so many you dont spread miss information go heck my post on it in this thread or just go check his discord under UPDATES
this is snats lol no fucking way you ride his dick this much no he is just milking it because we have seen him make updates at a quicker rate with the old game this dude has more experience and more funding so it wouldnt make sense for him to take 6 months to basically remake a game and he isnt hand drawing it so dont pull that shit snats is just some greedy asshole who realized he made gold and exploited it like the devs of summertime saga and sexnote did.

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
this is snats lol no fucking way you ride his dick this much no he is just milking it because we have seen him make updates at a quicker rate with the old game this dude has more experience and more funding so it wouldnt make sense for him to take 6 months to basically remake a game and he isnt hand drawing it so dont pull that shit snats is just some greedy asshole who realized he made gold and exploited it like the devs of summertime saga and sexnote did.
Are we sure that guy (eternalkaiser) is not a stool pigeon?

Sep 5, 2020
Snat please do not respond to me and 10 other peoples with lies no one on here give asf about your game and your money scamming ways anymore.

I dont feel like responding saying the same thing since ur straight lying if anyone want to fact check click the link below and it will show the original timeline i gave was correct and this is snat [or one of his mods] trying to save face to a community who has written him off as a scammer/milker.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes