Aug 9, 2020
Genuinely how do patreon supporters take this shit this motherfucker lied to them day after day but still gobble his shit are they all just retarded and do they just throw money at every scam out there?
What also bothers me is the fence riders saying stuff like “It’s their money they can spend it however way they want”.

I disagree that people should give money to a scammer. That gives them an incentive to keep it up which makes them worse for encouraging bad behaviour.
It’s like if I gave my pet dog a treat for wrecking furniture.

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
What also bothers me is the fence riders saying stuff like “It’s their money they can spend it however way they want”.

I disagree that people should give money to a scammer. That gives them an incentive to keep it up which makes them worse for encouraging bad behaviour.
It’s like if I gave my pet dog a treat for wrecking furniture.
Well, the problem is that not much can be done. At very best, Info and the whole ordeal can be taken to other NSFW games sites or subreddits, and even that is not guaranteed to work or that someone might get banned. Snats might come out and say that this is only disinformation. Idiots will stay idiots

LewdSera_

Jul 7, 2023
Are you serious, hell no. Snats is only getting any money from his die hard fans and if, and only if he does what he says and actually starts releasing updates in a timely manner from the rest of us (and even then), or if he actually mans up and says he's planning on doing a huge chuck/all of the game and will only release it when that is done instead of posting minor none sense dev logs every 3-4 weeks and strings everyone along. He wants money to live off of then he needs to start treating this as a job, better to stop support and see if he really was in it for the money or if he will abandon completely with some bull excuse showing exactly what we are all thinking. And if he does either admit he wants to do a large part of the game first and releases it or has rapid fire updates (Which I seriously doubt seeing as he's still showing stuff he said he would release back in Jan-Feb ((That he admitted to being mostly done with over a year ago)) and still not moved on from the hospital) I will apologize and admit I was wrong and even join one of his tiers.
Ok

Ratnut

Nov 30, 2023
Is the business of replacing trap and futa characters with generic ones somehow easier for him than just giving him the option to remove their cocks?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jems666

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Is the business of replacing trap and futa characters with generic ones somehow easier for him than just giving him the option to remove their cocks?
He doesn't care and I think it would remove the speciality of the characters. You do realize that this is gender bender game? Or whatever those are called. If you replace all the traps/futas with female than the story wouldn't make sense and also remove the humour. He already gave you the choice to remove them permanently from the game or avoid them selectively. I still don't know why people still cry about that here since this game will always have traps/futas as they are the males in that world lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He doesn't care and I think it would remove the speciality of the characters. You do realize that this is gender bender game? Or whatever those are called. If you replace all the traps/futas with female than the story wouldn't make sense and also remove the humour. He already gave you the choice to remove them permanently from the game or avoid them selectively. I still don't know why people still cry about that here since this game will always have traps/futas as they are the males in that world lol
Because for some weird reason people think that every dev must cater to their tastes. It's the same with people going to harem game threads demanding NTR to be added, or the people that go to NTR game threads crying about the NTR.

Sep 5, 2020
Genuinely how do patreon supporters take this shit this motherfucker lied to them day after day but still gobble his shit are they all just retarded and do they just throw money at every scam out there?
There someone getting scam for their bank information by some guy in indian everyday. Not too surprising.

Oct 21, 2019
Came back after ages thinking that Snats would make lots of changes. Hahahaha nope, he has not. Came back just to review and rate it 1 star because he has been milking his fans for money. Can’t believe I use to be a fan. I’ll never support another game ever again. Thanks for teaching me a lesson Snats that supporting unfinished games is a scam.

Aug 9, 2020
Well, the problem is that not much can be done. At very best, Info and the whole ordeal can be taken to other NSFW games sites or subreddits, and even that is not guaranteed to work or that someone might get banned. Snats might come out and say that this is only disinformation. Idiots will stay idiots
Yeah so true. I guess in the real world, the bad guy can win.

dkdc221

Nov 12, 2020
I hear people are giving up on Snats, but I can't do that tbh. He's a league above in my mind. There's not many other games like this one, the world building, the characters, and plot progression are second to none. I just hope that they come out with updates soon, because this is one of those games that are so immersive, you forget about everything else. Been a lurker since 2020-21.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
For my own curiosity I decided to take a look at Snatz timeline of updates and if the very first version was released on January 2021 then by the same time he's been working on the prologue he was already on version 0.6. From Jan 2021 - July 2022 Snatz released 6 or more versions of this game and comparatively from the remake until today he's only released version 0.1.1

Last edited:
Reactions: themastertasker

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
I think everyone here is getting a little out of control. The guy is probably making the game as soon as possible but is running in problems with codes and RL time schedule. Also who tf are you to complain about this? You are playing for free here xD
Not really no, Snatz made a great game, actually looks like he lost passion for it and tried to remake it and looks like now he can't be bothered and is just posting tiny tidbits of dev logs after realizing his most devoted will still give him money in hopes he will give them a better game so he can take as long as he wants and live off their ignorance.

If he's having issues with coding and RL then say as such don't pussy foot and pretend that nothing is wrong or make yourself look incompetent, or is the chance of him saying that potentially costing him money preventing that. Also the game is free everywhere regardless so yeah we can complain about an indie developer flopping on his game that we were looking forward to that he keeps making vague statements on how much he has done and is taking longer and longer to release the 2nd half of a prologue he said he had more or less ready since January.

There are indie developers, some I've seen for adult games who are taking longer then usual to post or have unexpected delays, pause or stop their source of donations and monitry support cause they feel bad that their game and updates are taking longer then usual or taking longer then they anticipated to come out cause they feel guilty for charging people for essentaily nothing, the fact that Snatz did none of that kind of shows just what type of dev he is.

Now I don't know if you're just another of Snatz alt accounts or just someone who still has faith but it looks like one of Snatz alts liked your post so if you are snatz, damn to post that and log out, log in to another account and give yourself a like, that's something for sure.

One more thing, the fact that people are this passionate about this shows just how much this game was enjoyed and liked, shows just how good of a product Snatz made and now feels like he's just bumbling about. It's disappointing.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes