Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For the people that didn't see them here are the the dev notes from 2 weeks ago.

Hey guys! just wanted to tell you all the progress during this week:

Things done:
  • - 788 new renders, 400 new animations. (3,353 renders total , 760 animations total)
  • - Spend time events DONE!
  • - Side events DONE!

Working on:
  • - Main story (90% DONE, just taking some time to to polish the sex animations.)
  • - Love system.
I'am missing some animations and renders. Once that's done i just need to add the text and sound for for the Main Story and it will be finally DONE!
I am deeply sorry for the wait, i know more than anyone that all of you are crazy for the next update. since i left my job i have been doing my best to hand over this update as soon as possible, giving you guys a higher quality product than what you're used to. So i just need little more time it wont be much, just a few more days to polish the non-sex and sex animations. (also if you notice i am a little bit quiet is just that i focus too much on sex animations that i lose my senses, so please understand me if i sometimes don't answer on time)
Well that's all for this week note. I am going back to the horny cave❤

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
They actually finished all the renders (3500+ renders and 800+ animations) a little while ago and are now working on optimising their hefty size a long with working on dialogue, sound/music AND...wait for it... the love system ❤ !
ezgif.com-video-to-gif_(41).gif

They've unfortunately only added a meagre 15 new characters in this new update. Just something I thought you guys should now.

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
They actually finished all the renders (3500+ renders and 800+ animations) a little while ago and are now working on optimising their hefty size a long with working on dialogue, sound/music AND...wait for it... the love system ❤ !
View attachment 1151441

They've unfortunately only added a meagre 15 new characters in this new update. Just something I thought you guys should now.
15 new characters????? Damn, that's a lot. I hope they don't go the route of having so many characters that updates take over half a year. Seen that happen too many times.

New update sounds really good though just from this, looking forward to it

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 1151441

"Only" 15 characters :KEK:. It doesn't really surprise me since snats said a while ago that he had at least 80 characters planned for the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Viggy

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1151441

Damn! 15 characters meant that Snats work his ass off to develop this update, truly admirable and show that he was 1 of a very rare Developers that giving all he got to making game and not treating supporters as cash cow

Reactions: Viggy

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
15 new characters????? Damn, that's a lot. I hope they don't go the route of having so many characters that updates take over half a year. Seen that happen too many times.

New update sounds really good though just from this, looking forward to it
Don't worry mate, some might be just minor characters ie. friends, relatives of these friend, teachers etc. etc. and not fully fledged romanceable characters, I reckon.
"Only" 15 characters :KEK:. It doesn't really surprise me since snats said a while ago that he had at least 80 characters planned for the game.
They were able to give all these new characters different looks with different body types ranging from thicc with big bodies to flat chest skinny bodies, and thanks to new drawing tablet, they look really great! They also mentioned that future new characters will benefit more from the tablet and will look even better!

This update is going to be absolutely tremendous and I can't wait for it!!!

Edit: Couple of clarifications about the tablet.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
With their new drawing tablet, they were able to give all these new characters different looks with different body types ranging from thicc with big bodies to flat chest skinny bodies. They also mentioned that future new characters will look even better than these new ones!
Wait a second, what?!
I thought those are just screenshots from a heavily-modded video game? I mean i'm also dumb and don't know shit about Koikatsu or whatever it's called but maybe that's just how it works then. I believe you.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Wait a second, what?!
I thought those are just screenshots from a heavily-modded video game? I mean i'm also dumb and don't know shit about Koikatsu or whatever it's called but maybe that's just how it works then. I believe you.
You're kinda right, but not quite. There's Koikatsu the game and . The latter while also benefiting from mods, gives you all the freedom to create content to your leisure (using Koikatsu's engine) by removing the main game's limitations around animations, poses, characters etc.

Reactions: Draverik

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
You're kinda right, but not quite. There's Koikatsu the game and . The latter while also benefiting from mods, gives you all the freedom to create content to your leisure (using Koikatsu's engine) by removing the main game's limitations around animations, poses, characters etc.
Oh i see, thanks for clearing that out! ;)
I just hope that these new mega quality characters won't make the closest family pale in comparison. I mean he could upgrade them too, over time but you never know really.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The good thing is that he was able to reach the number of patrons he needed to work full time on the game very fast. So even if he needs to rework some of the main characters for them to match the new ones in terms of quality, that shouldn't take that long since the game is fairly new. If he was like one year into development and had to rework them that would be a bigger issue. But I don't think they will be reworked, all the characters we've seen so far look great.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
The good thing is that he was able to reach the number of patrons he needed to work full time on the game very fast. So even if he needs to rework some of the main characters for them to match the new ones in terms of quality, that shouldn't take that long since the game is fairly new. If he was like one year into development and had to rework them that would be a bigger issue. But I don't think they will be reworked, all the characters we've seen so far look great.
True, he doesn't really have to remake the current game. I think it's even better and adds to the enjoyment when characters evolve with every consecutive update. Seeying the characters wear the same shit with same hairstyle and all can become quite stale after a while. And with this artstyle it wouldn't feel out of place when looking back and seeying how they compare so it shouldn't be a big issue.

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Is there any chance that the update will be released before the end of the month? :unsure::unsure:
:unsure:
Hopefully, in a couple days from now there's going to be a new weekly dev notes post on patreon. Hopefully a patreon subscriber can tell us whether or not it will be releasing soon based on what the dev notes say

Reactions: chainedpanda

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From the dev notes that were leaked a 2 or 3 weeks ago, it seemed like the update was close to being finished. Either way if you're not a patron the update will only be available 10 days after the patreon release.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
From the dev notes that were leaked a 2 or 3 weeks ago, it seemed like the update was close to being finished. Either way if you're not a patron the update will only be available 10 days after the patreon release.
Well... It claimed the story was around 90% done and just needed to polish some sex animations. The issue imo is the "love system". No clue what this is. Could take a month to complete for all I know. Yet I am still holding out hope that the patreon version drops before the end of the month.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well... It claimed the story was around 90% done and just needed to polish some sex animations. The issue imo is the "love system". No clue what this is. Could take a month to complete for all I know. Yet I am still holding out hope that the patreon version drops before the end of the month.
Yeah I have no idea what the love system actually means, and since the dev logs never get leaked we will probably only know when the update comes out.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Is there any chance that the update will be released before the end of the month? :unsure::unsure:
:unsure:
I think (or rather hope) so since they only have the love system, sound/music and some bits of dialogue left, but you never know.

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes