• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I've been wondering why no gay tag, unless a futa doing the main character isn't the same? :unsure: also wondering if we would have a Loli tag without Patreon... god they ruin everything :rolleyes:

not that I'm against gay or Loli content, the more the merrier is what my father used to say, until the accident with the bears at the zoo. RIP dad, wish you could be here... :cry:

just wanted to point out that it's been a bit over 2 months and we're about to get a huge update filled with high quality content (many animations) so unlike 95% of games on this site, this one actually does what it's supposed to do. please support this game, we don't get many games like this one. just make sure you don't support it too much, we've all seen what happens when a game makes way too much money ("sorry guys I know I promised you an update 6 months ago, and I am working on it, but it's gonna take a bit longer" - 3 years later "hey guys sorry the update was late but it's finally here, we added 5 more minutes of game time, please support us at Patreon so we can milk you cash titty a bit more you idiots XD")

anyway... I'm just gonna sit here, waiting, and waiting... god needed 7 days to create this shit hole, pretty sure I can wait a couple more days for the update.

halil123

May 23, 2017
I've been wondering why no gay tag, unless a futa doing the main character isn't the same? :unsure: also wondering if we would have a Loli tag without Patreon... god they ruin everything :rolleyes:

not that I'm against gay or Loli content, the more the merrier is what my father used to say, until the accident with the bears at the zoo. RIP dad, wish you could be here... :cry:

just wanted to point out that it's been a bit over 2 months and we're about to get a huge update filled with high quality content (many animations) so unlike 95% of games on this site, this one actually does what it's supposed to do. please support this game, we don't get many games like this one. just make sure you don't support it too much, we've all seen what happens when a game makes way too much money ("sorry guys I know I promised you an update 6 months ago, and I am working on it, but it's gonna take a bit longer" - 3 years later "hey guys sorry the update was late but it's finally here, we added 5 more minutes of game time, please support us at Patreon so we can milk you cash titty a bit more you idiots XD")

anyway... I'm just gonna sit here, waiting, and waiting... god needed 7 days to create this shit hole, pretty sure I can wait a couple more days for the update.

It's not gay because we have the biggest dick.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
We learn new things every day, you can suck and get fucked by every dick in the world but as long as yours is bigger you're not gay.
yea...I just...I ....
WHAT IS GOING ON? :))))))))))
like I'm sure he's probably a troll..but that was the most retarded thing I read in a long time..."as long as your dick is longer you're not gay" what the fuck?seriously? :)))))))))))))

Reactions: The Grad

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
yea...I just...I ....
WHAT IS GOING ON? :))))))))))
like I'm sure he's probably a troll..but that was the most retarded thing I read in a long time..."as long as your dick is longer you're not gay" what the fuck?seriously? :)))))))))))))
It's all about asserting dominance. If you have the bigger penis you're the alpha male and can't be gay, the guy is just too high IQ for us.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
Okay just to derail... whatever the hell was the previous posts. There is a weird realization that is so messed up it fits well into the crazy humor and story. When I replayed the story I realized why there were in-game lore of people stealing from sperm banks and kidnapping males. It seems to be really hard for the woman in that world to get their desires when most of the males are twinks or traps. Or am I just overthinking this again?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Okay just to derail... whatever the hell was the previous posts. There is a weird realization that is so messed up it fits well into the crazy humor and story. When I replayed the story I realized why there were in-game lore of people stealing from sperm banks and kidnapping males. It seems to be really hard for the woman in that world to get their desires when most of the males are twinks or traps. Or am I just overthinking this again?
I'm 110% they don't see it that way "when most of the males are twinks or traps" that is ...the normal way in their world....

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes