chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Okay just to derail... whatever the hell was the previous posts. There is a weird realization that is so messed up it fits well into the crazy humor and story. When I replayed the story I realized why there were in-game lore of people stealing from sperm banks and kidnapping males. It seems to be really hard for the woman in that world to get their desires when most of the males are twinks or traps. Or am I just overthinking this again?
Yeah, I think you are overthinking. The twink/trap quirk has little effect, as it seems women are at least somewhat attracted to the fem appearance, as the protag is considered very attractive while also having a fem appearance.

I think the scraps of lore are simply to help one get used to the flipped world by using the stereotype that all men are always horny and that they are all sexual predators, the dev simply multiplied the stereotype and flipped the gender rolls. In addition, it also helps to strengthen the body of the MCs backstory.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
It's not gay because we have the biggest dick.
what?
I ...just...can't...what??
no seriously what?
what the fuck did I just read? :)))))
We learn new things every day, you can suck and get fucked by every dick in the world but as long as yours is bigger you're not gay.
yea...I just...I ....
WHAT IS GOING ON? :))))))))))
like I'm sure he's probably a troll..but that was the most retarded thing I read in a long time..."as long as your dick is longer you're not gay" what the fuck?seriously? :)))))))))))))
It's all about asserting dominance. If you have the bigger penis you're the alpha male and can't be gay, the guy is just too high IQ for us.
right......
I ....have no words...I don't know what to say ...and funny thing is...it makes sense that some people think like that...fuck ...
Is dick size a thing as well now? I thought it was only gay if they didn't wear socks...
I thought it was only gay if you didn't say no homo.
Nah, it's only when the balls touch.
LMFAO!!! You are all my favorite people ♥

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
You guys are absolutely losing your fucking minds over this "rumored" update that no one would probably share anyway, and I'm loving it!

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Since you guys are taking no-homo to levels never seen before, I'd like to add my honest opinion on this polarising topic monkaHmm.png .

You see, I think we can all just agree that liking feminine beings who just so happen to have a dick is not gay, liking burly hairy men however is gay.

To put things into perspective, it is 100% NOT gay if for example you happen to suck a cute trap's wiener off and snowball his cum into another cute trap's mouth. And those are just facts! gachiHYPER.gif /s

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: chainedpanda
Aug 13, 2018
Since you guys are taking no-homo to levels never seen before, I'd like to add my honest opinion on this polarising topic View attachment 1167224 .

You see, I think we can all just agree that liking feminine beings who just so happen to have a dick is not gay, liking burly hairy men however is gay.

To put things into perspective, it is 100% NOT gay if for example you happen to suck a cute trap's wiener off and snowball his cum into another cute trap's mouth. And those are just facts! View attachment 1167188 /s
It isnt gay to dominate another mans butthole, even if they are burly hairy men, you must wear socks however when fucking the burly hairy men, cause that isnt gay. now with a trap, wearing socks makes it gay, and I agree, however, it is very gay to let another trap watch, you have to fugg the others traps butthole, and the one trap your sucking off, will have to double team the trap with you

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
It isnt gay to dominate another mans butthole, even if they are burly hairy men, you must wear socks however when fucking the burly hairy men, cause that isnt gay. now with a trap, wearing socks makes it gay, and I agree, however, it is very gay to let another trap watch, you have to fugg the others traps butthole, and the one trap your sucking off, will have to double team the trap with you
You're right, I..never looked at this way before. Thank you sir, you're a man of class for providing us with such eye opening insight. I shall keep my socks on and involve everyone next time I'm bonding with the boys.

Nah, it's only gay when the balls touch.
But if the balls touch by accident then it's still salvageable as long as you don't make eye contact afterwards, so don't worry.

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
So, if I remember my lessons correctly, the ancient Roman's believed that the gayest thing a Male could do, was to lick a pussy.
Conversely, the straightest and manliest thing a Male could do was to force another man to suck his cock.

The absolute state of the Roman empire

All of this to say, this game may be pretty gay, but it's not as gay as eating some pussy

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
What the fuck did I wake up to :oops:

Fuk is going on in this thread? What's up with all the gay talk. We all know sucking another man's dick after 4pm is considered gay so what's the confusion about? Although I'd advise wearing a buttplug while doing, That's by far the most alpha thing a man could do

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What the fuck did I wake up to :oops:

Fuk is going on in this thread? What's up with all the gay talk. We all know sucking another man's dick after 4pm is considered gay so what's the confusion about? Although I'd advise wearing a buttplug while doing, That's by far the most alpha thing a man could do
you made me spill my drink :))))) god damn it :)))

You sir ...are a champ :D

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so, is the link from the new version or from the last one? i tried downloading, since it said it was updated, but its still the 0.2.0, not the 0.2.1

so are all links from that version, or did i just download the wrong one?

EDIT: my mistake, i saw now that the 0.2.1 is just a bug fix, lol.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes