chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Why did you get banned? I am not super active on their discord but from what I've seen they are cool.
Someone spoke about the gay party we had a bit ago, which lead to a couple of the common users to complain about f95, the people who use f95 and piracy in general. I declared my preference for f95 and called the leaker a saint for leaking the patreon post. The guy who was complaining was a mod, and he instantly banned me.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Someone spoke about the gay party we had a bit ago, which lead to a couple of the common users to complain about f95, the people who use f95 and piracy in general. I declared my preference for f95 and called the leaker a saint for leaking the patreon post. The guy who was complaining was a mod, and he instantly banned me.
Yeah... I can't really blame him for banning you, people here already get the game for free, going to the dev's discord praising people that leak stuff that is meant for patrons is just disrespectful.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah... I can't really blame him for banning you, people here already get the game for free, going to the dev's discord praising people that leak stuff that is meant for patrons is just disrespectful.
Oh yeah, I deserved to be banned, don't get me wrong lol, never wanted to claim otherwise.
Just saying, If you wanna comlain about something, expect a different view point. Piracy is annoying for them sure, but I would bet piracy helps them out far more than hurts them.

Reactions: Vamori

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh yeah, I deserved to be banned, don't get me wrong lol, never wanted to claim otherwise.
Just saying, If you wanna comlain about something, expect a different view point. Piracy is annoying for them sure, but I would bet piracy helps them out far more than hurts them.
I don't know how true that is. What helps them is exposure and people supporting them on patreon or subscribestar. I don't see how leaking stuff that is meant for supporters helps them, if anything it gives people one less reason to support them since they can already play it for free anyway.

Reactions: lyfsavor

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know how true that is. What helps them is exposure and people supporting them on patreon or subscribestar. I don't see how leaking stuff that is meant for supporters helps them, if anything it gives people one less reason to support them since they can already play it for free anyway.
Think about how many weeks have gone by since the last leak? Several weekly posts went by since then. During that time there were many individuals coming in asking for release dates and etc, not to mention that we had the whole false alarm simply because they don't always get shared and we were left completely in the dark.

Ignoring just release dates, what about things such as the love system? Or how massive the next update will be? Would either of these two things be made public if not for leaks? This brings interest, even if the majority of individuals don't subscribe, those who were on the fence as to rather or not it was worth it would be more likely to subscribe simply because of the teasers which have been leaked.

While I may have agreed with you if the dev released his own teasers, but he doesn't. He offers free animations and such on discord which as far as myself and most users are concerned have nothing to do with the next update. All Patreon posts are hidden behind a paywall, leaving even potential patreons in the dark.

Reactions: Vamori and Mayonesa

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Justice for My boy Panda!

VikingSnake

Sep 29, 2018
Think about how many weeks have gone by since the last leak? Several weekly posts went by since then. During that time there were many individuals coming in asking for release dates and etc, not to mention that we had the whole false alarm simply because they don't always get shared and we were left completely in the dark.

Ignoring just release dates, what about things such as the love system? Or how massive the next update will be? Would either of these two things be made public if not for leaks? This brings interest, even if the majority of individuals don't subscribe, those who were on the fence as to rather or not it was worth it would be more likely to subscribe simply because of the teasers which have been leaked.

While I may have agreed with you if the dev released his own teasers, but he doesn't. He offers free animations and such on discord which as far as myself and most users are concerned have nothing to do with the next update. All Patreon posts are hidden behind a paywall, leaving even potential patreons in the dark.
1-2 Dollars don't really seem like a "Paywall" to me, more like a curb

Sep 26, 2020
Piracy thorough the ages has always been synonymous with freedom from the ever so oppressing and enslaving system, and not about plundering booty, fighting to the death for what they stood for or getting wasted on rum with the maties regardless of how fun those activities were to them.

People of f95 should have the same freedom as the highest paying patreons to play said game, the very moment it's released, regardless if they decide to throw money afterwards to the dev as token of appreciation or if they even can afford to do that in the first place. And that's that.

Maybe this mod should be reminded of his duties as glorified internet janitor to clean the god-awful memes posted by those half-cognitive nincompoops on discord and that he has no place for virtue signalling nor delusional showcase of superior morals.

And as are our bredren in Hong Kong beautifully expressed: View attachment 1170103
Calm down Blackbeard, we're not revolutionaries, we're here to fap.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
1-2 Dollars don't really seem like a "Paywall" to me, more like a curb
The actual amount is rather irrelevant. How many people will even bother to sub if they don't see much of a reason to do it in the first place? If you are a person who is just hanging around on this thread, maybe commenting, maybe lurking, whatever the case is what exactly is the incentive? To support the dev? You can play around with the morals and beg all you want, it simply doesn't matter to the vast majority of people. Why should the realist give their money when the optimists will do it for them? You have to give the realist a reason, after all THAT is what makes a realist a realist.

They complain about piracy, claiming "It's available for just the lowest tier" does not help their cause in the slightest. It doesn't provide the realist any motivation, it doesn't help bring in pessimists, and may even chase away some potential optimists.
(You can mostly ignore the optimist/realist words, I simply thought they were the best possible phrase to use in order to get my thought across).

And for most people $2 isn't a whole lot. but for some people a $2 difference is the difference between having lunch, or skipping it that day. By continuing to use the same tagline, it could turn off even more people to the idea of becoming a sub.

Reactions: Vamori

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Calm down Blackbeard, we're not revolutionaries, we're here to fap.
Let's challenge this hellish world for a fight, matey!

On a serious note, I was merely stating that we have the right to fap to w/e we want (and for free if the object of desire is behind a paywall) and that we should not be treated like second-hand citizens by having to wait 10 more days for the public release. We're not by any mean superior to anyone for getting a product of quality free of charge, Kitsune241, but are rather on equal terms with patreons themselves since we love and cherish this game just the same, and have nothing but admiration for the dev and all the hard work he put out to make this update possible despite us not being able to afford it/simply refuse to pay for it.

We're pirates and we should be proud of it goddammit! But if you seriously enjoy playing games/reading "leaked" weekly reports in shame then by all means live your life however you want. I'm not judging.

Last edited:

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Let's challenge this hellish world for a fight, matey!

On a serious note, I was merely stating that we have the right to fap to w/e we want (and for free if the object of desire is behind a paywall) and that we should not be treated like second-hand citizens by having to wait 10 more days for the public release. We're not by any mean superior to anyone for getting a product of quality free of charge, Kitsune241, but are rather on equal terms with patreons themselves since we love and cherish this game just the same, and have nothing but admiration for the dev and all the hard work he put out to make this update possible despite us not being able to afford it/simply refuse to pay for it.

We're pirates and we should be proud of it goddammit! But if you seriously enjoy playing games/reading "leaked" weekly reports in shame then by all means live your life however you want. I'm not judging.
Wait, this is satire isn't it? We are not, nor should we be treated the same as patreons. While I do agree that there is no shame in not paying, it isn't exactly the same. I have no problem waiting for the update 10 days after release or however long it is rumored to be. Those that do not pay don't deserve the privilege, it is that simple. And honestly, I don't believe the majority of people have a problem with this either. If you do, you are likely in the minority.

Yet, I will agree that there is no shame in not paying. Nor should there be shame for reading nor playing leaked content. My only argument up until this point is that piracy actually helps this game, and their strategy of actively attempting to block and silence leakers is a poor strategy in general. Yet, by all means keep the main game updates hidden for a few days prior to release, keep some more in-depth posts hidden as well, however don't keep everything hidden and then get hurt when the larger side of the community discover a way to find anything about the game.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I do completely agree with you when it comes to f95zone being nothing but beneficial to SnatsGames's rise in popularity, and that by being overprotective of your product can only hurt you on the long run considering how popular this website is.

That being said, patreons still get their extras and behind the scenes and power to influence future events etc. etc. that we're definitely not entitled to, I agree. But I like to believe that when the update is finally out, and people will be here probably smashing their poor f5 key to oblivion waiting for a hero to bring the goods, nobody in their right mind would abstain themselves from downloading it as it's not the right thing to do, but will rather grab the closest bottle of lube they can find because that's what any reasonable person would do.

I utterly despise words like "leak" and "privilege" and a cunty mod who wipes everyone here with the same brush when it comes to these sort of things as it does nothing but hold a carrot over our heads, asking us for monetary exchange for us birthrights of information and most importantly entertainment. And that's when piracy comes to play, by restoring those rights and removing the division created an exploitative system you're now on equal foot with even the highest payer. And my point ultimately being, why shouldn't we be treated with dignity and respect as well? Or do I need to pay for that too?

PS: Don't go reporting the dude who's going to "leak" the update, people. This isn't a website meant to promote buying games in order to get the "privilege" to play them you fucking degenerates lol.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I do completely agree with you when it comes to f95zone being nothing but beneficial to SnatsGames's rise in popularity, and that by being overprotective of your product can only hurt you on the long run considering how popular this website is.

That being said, patreons still get their extras and behind the scenes and power to influence future events etc. etc. that we're definitely not entitled to, I agree. But I like to believe that when the update is finally out, and people will be here probably smashing their poor f5 key to oblivion waiting for a hero to bring the goods, nobody in their right mind would abstain themselves from downloading it as it's not the right thing to do, but will rather grab the closest bottle of lube they can find because that's what any reasonable person would do.

I utterly despise words like "leak" and "privilege" and a cunty mod who wipes everyone here with the same brush when it comes to these sort of things as it does nothing but hold a carrot over our heads, asking us for monetary exchange for us birthrights of information and most importantly entertainment. And that's when piracy comes to play, by restoring those rights and removing the division created an exploitative system you're now on equal foot with even the highest payer. And my point ultimately being, why shouldn't we be treated with dignity and respect as well? Or do I need to pay for that too?

PS: Don't go reporting the dude who's going to "leak" the update, people. This isn't a website meant to promote buying games in order to get the "privilege" to play them you fucking degenerates lol.
AHA! That makes way more sense than your original post lol. Literally made you sound like one of those "entitled millennials" so many of the older generations complained about, hence the satire comment.

I would 100% play whatever version anyone posts, I will also read any devblogs posted here, and would likely commend and thank the person for doing so. As I completely believe that anything you pay for should belong to you, and you can do whatever you want to do with it. Overprotective devs be damned.

Reactions: Viggy

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Horrifyingly Obese, 5'4, GIANT FUCKING DING DONG, and a tape worm as a best friend
Noice..! I bet hatefully shove that transcontinental dick of yours through a playset of abrupt decay as a means of masturbation you filthy, filthy man.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
AHA! That makes way more sense than your original post lol. Literally made you sound like one of those "entitled millennials" so many of the older generations complained about, hence the satire comment.

I would 100% play whatever version anyone posts, I will also read any devblogs posted here, and would likely commend and thank the person for doing so. As I completely believe that anything you pay for should belong to you, and you can do whatever you want to do with it. Overprotective devs be damned.
LOL my apologies then if it came out that way since english is my third language believe it or not, so I sometimes have a hard time getting my point across especially when I'm not in a calm mood.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes