yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Some people said that they already released for some patrons I don't know if that is true or not. We will just have to keep waiting.
Who said this? You speculated on this on Monday and it didn't seem to be true. Do you have reliable anonymous sources or where is this coming from lol? Nobody wants "update whan?" spam over a false alarm lol. I guess if only $100 dollar supporters have it it's not gonna get out, but I don't think anyone would consider a $100 tier update a real release. There's definitely not a $20 tier build out, or it would be up in a few places right away, no point talking about anything higher than that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Who said this? You speculated on this on Monday and it didn't seem to be true. Do you have reliable anonymous sources or where is this coming from lol? Nobody wants "update whan?" spam over a false alarm lol. I guess if only $100 dollar supporters have it it's not gonna get out, but I don't think anyone would consider a $100 tier update a real release. There's definitely not a $20 tier build out, or it would be up in a few places right away, no point talking about anything higher than that.
The one who said that it was out on monday was thevoid089, I only said that if it was out for patrons it should be released for the public 10 days after, since that was what happened with the second release.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
After seeing the comment made by Mighty, I decided to create a new account and delve into all that transpired on the discord after my ban. Since I am one of the original culprits who has started this entire situation, I felt it was necessary to address this whole situation once again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
After seeing the comment made by Mighty, I decided to create a new account and delve into all that transpired on the discord after my ban. Since I am one of the original culprits who has started this entire situation, I felt it was necessary to address this whole situation once again.

Thanks for sharing this, and I agree that most people on here probably don't give a crap what goes on in the discord. Hell, I only looked at the discord because 1) I think Snats is doing a really good job as far as development goes and 2) I was interested in finding a wider range of opinions on the focus on trap/futa content, which I personally liked but wanted to informally gauge how that would affect people's opinion/propensity to support the game, as there hasn't been a large koikatsu game that focused on either of those categories.

Sb21

May 25, 2017
The dev' recently post an free update on Patreon and looks like there gonna be a lot of content again.

BigBobIsHere

Aug 20, 2018
Some good news I guess.

We are extremely close to the finish line so we wanted to share this with all of you.

This is what the next update will have:

V0.3:

- 6+ hours of gameplay.
- 600k+ words.
- 3300+ Images
- 750+ Animations.
- (We are sure that we have much more than this, but we're too tired to count)
- 18 new characters.

New features:
- House map OPEN (point and click function)
- TV Events: Lay down and enjoy the shows!
- Replay most liked scenes.
- Relationship points with the main characters (Jaiden, Jill, Jazmin and Jeanne)
- "Spend time" events: Events made to get a little bit closer with whoever you decide hang out with.
- "Talk about" events: You will be able to learn more about the main cast.

New characters:
- Nicko
- Scarlett
- Anne G
- Aaron
- Flynn
- C.J Parker
- Antoinnette
- Deanna
- Vecky
- Zakariel
- Gaz
- Sapphire
- Nora
- Quickshot
- Mei ling
- Adelaide
- Eve
- Evangeline

New Events with:
- Jazmin(Sex events included)
- Jeanne (Sex events included)
- Jill (Sex events included)
- Jaiden (Sex events included)
- ??? (Sex events included)
- ???(Sex events included)
- Pussycats
- News
- Nora
- Angels
- And a lot of TV shows.

We will also let everyone know when the update is out for patreons, then we will make a countdown here till the public release!

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Despite all this craziness, I am really excited for the update. I really hope this post means there may be future free posts (doesn't have to be EVERY post). But man, 6 hours is ridiculous for an update, most finished adult games aren't six hours long lol.

Tho a question, anyone know if the open world aspect will be edited in to the first two updates? Or will it act as more like an opening of sorts?

BigBobIsHere

Aug 20, 2018
Despite all this craziness, I am really excited for the update. I really hope this post means there may be future free posts (doesn't have to be EVERY post). But man, 6 hours is ridiculous for an update, most finished adult games aren't six hours long lol.

Tho a question, anyone know if the open world aspect will be edited in to the first two updates? Or will it act as more like an opening of sorts?
That's I've been thinking like 6 hours in one update, I was not excepting that.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

It will probably act as an opening, plenty of games have a linear introduction then switch to open world or sandbox. That's an extremely impressive update purely by the numbers, and I can see them at least doubling their Patronage by a month out from whenever it's released entirely based on delivering such a massive amount of what's sure to be high quality content in such a short amount of time. That amount of work is nothing short of extremely commendable. Yes, I used a lot of modifiers but that's just how impressed I am by the scope of what's outlined there.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
We just need a hero on that day were the update is getting released. somebody who is gonna sacrifice himself for the others....(in short) we need a robin hood.

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
Honestly, I'm fine with waiting for the public release, snats is putting an herculean amount of effort in this update, at least, judging from the list of new things

As I said before, the madlad is releasing an update the size of a full game

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
So update is released for patreons and we can play it after 5 days right?
No, I don't think the update is out yet. I think this post being public was simply to respond to criticism here.

It will probably act as an opening, plenty of games have a linear introduction then switch to open world or sandbox. That's an extremely impressive update purely by the numbers, and I can see them at least doubling their Patronage by a month out from whenever it's released entirely based on delivering such a massive amount of what's sure to be high quality content in such a short amount of time. That amount of work is nothing short of extremely commendable. Yes, I used a lot of modifiers but that's just how impressed I am by the scope of what's outlined there.
This update is indeed insane. Part of me can't help but be a bit skeptical by the six hour line, mostly due to my own expectations of how adult games are generally developed. It is because of the rest of the outline, and that one wish I made on a shooting star like a week ago, that makes me want to believe that time.

Also, the "News" and "A lot of TV shows" Category has me more excited than many of the future sex scenes. I thought the news and radio broadcasts shown previously were some of the funniest moments I've witnessed in adult games. I generally can't wait to see what sort of crazy shenanigans they pull off this time.

In addition, the whole beginning aspect. While I also assume that the devs will do the same thing the other games do, this update shows that we can't expect updates to be like all other games.

Honestly, I'm fine with waiting for the public release, snats is putting an herculean amount of effort in this update, at least, judging from the list of new things

As I said before, the madlad is releasing an update the size of a full game
While I will 100% play any leaked version of the game, super excited for the update. I am also completely cool if we have to wait, and honestly kind of hope no one leaks it. Despite the drama this update is massive and deserves the respect that comes with that.

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Some good news I guess.

We are extremely close to the finish line so we wanted to share this with all of you.

V0.3:

- 6+ hours of gameplay.
- 600k+ words.
- 3300+ Images
- 750+ Animations.
- 18 new characters.

New features:
- Relationship points with the main characters (Jaiden, Jill, Jazmin and Jeanne)
- "Spend time" events: Events made to get a little bit closer with whoever you decide hang out with.

New characters:
- Nicko
- Scarlett
- Anne G
- Aaron
- Flynn
- C.J Parker
- Antoinnette
- Deanna
- Vecky
- Zakariel
- Gaz
- Sapphire
- Nora
- Quickshot
- Mei ling
- Adelaide
- Eve
- Evangeline

New Events with:
- Pussycats
- News
- Nora
- Angels
- And a lot of TV shows.

We will also let everyone know when the update is out for patreons, then we will make a countdown here till the public release!
This sounds like a great update but seeing all that just makes me think this will happen sooner than I thought
Damn, that's a lot. I hope they don't go the route of having so many characters that updates take over half a year. Seen that happen too many times.

Babbaba

Nov 16, 2019
I picked this game up on a whim just to see what it was like. The initial image of the mom with her massive honka donkas kind of turned me off but I figured I'd give it a try. Turns out this was one of the best, most finely crafted games of this caliber that I've ever played and I was horribly disappointed when it ended so soon. The linearity of it initially caused me some skepticism but after seeing just how well made the story was I didn't mind it at all. I'm excited af to get to see more of it, especially since I'm a sucker for sandbox gameplay.

Aug 13, 2018
Some good news I guess.

V0.3:

- 6+ hours of gameplay.
- 600k+ words.
- 3300+ Images
- 750+ Animations.
- 18 new characters.

New features:

New characters:
- Nicko
- Scarlett
- Anne G
- Aaron
- Flynn
- C.J Parker
- Antoinnette
- Deanna
- Vecky
- Zakariel
- Gaz
- Sapphire
- Nora
- Quickshot
- Mei ling
- Adelaide
- Eve
- Evangeline

New Events with:
- Pussycats
- News
- Nora
- Angels
- And a lot of TV shows.

Finally, I can masturbate to the lore

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
I have a two sorta theory questions about this game's story so far:

1) Did the demons make the MC's dick huge when they reincarnated him? The game seems to imply that, but surely the dick-sucking doctor would have noticed that you suddenly became massive after being in a coma for 2 years. Even if she only started that after he got reincarnated by pure chance, surely she would have seen the MC's penis during her care of him at some point. (He didn't put himself in that hospital gown.) Is it possible that the MC got that huge dick during his year of captivity?

2) Is the lost soul some sort of fusion of the souls of the dude you reincarnate as and the other dude who sexed/masturbated to death? The MC seems to think like a regular perverted dude, but he involuntarily cried when his family had that party for him, and he seems like a pretty nice guy most of the time. This would also explain why he looked evil in heaven (heaven saw the pervert's soul), and innocent in hell (hell saw the original dude's soul).

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes