• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
This release was the "pre-release". meaning only 100$ tier receives it, basically the beta version. Dunno how long it will take to be completed. Once done the $20+ tiers will get the game at its official release, only then can we start the 5 day count down.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
20$ patrons gonna post it here anyway we have to wait till the 20$ supporters gonna get the new version...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wouldn't be that optimistic, I'd say in about 2 to 3 weeks...fuck it call it a month. I would rather be taken by surprise than checking the thread every half an hour
I have the same feeling, at least we got enough games to fill the gap while waiting for either the public release or some mid to low tier pirates decide to leaking the update. It was very tempting when you read it was a 6 hours of new content alone, but in the end Snats and the Patreons deserved to having their fun first hand

Reactions: BTLD

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
How gay is this game? can't help but notice a lot of dicks on girls. Is it like avoidable, a very minor part of the game, or 1/4 and more?

halil123

May 23, 2017
How gay is this game? can't help but notice a lot of dicks on girls. Is it like avoidable, a very minor part of the game, or 1/4 and more?
Traps and futas are 1/2 of the game. You can avoid their scenes but you will still see them on the screen.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
I'd download and see it for myself, as the game is quite short. But here are some facts:
The game has around 8 sex-y scenes thus far. 2 of them feature traps, and another 2 features a futa. The rest feature normal girls. You can skip most scenes and get a prompt about what's to come as soon as it's coming, so you'll avoid most interactions with these characters outside regular dialogue.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
DO NOT LEAK THE NEXT UPDATE EVERYONE, THIS IS THE POST FROM MOD ON DISCORD:
VERSION 0.3 IS OUT FOR LOVERS+ V0.3:

V0.3:

• - 6+ hours of gameplay.
  • - 600k+ words.
  • - 3300+ Images
  • - 750+ Animations.
  • - 18 new characters.
(It is probably more than this but we are to tired to count them all...)

New features:

• - House map OPEN (point and click function)
  • - TV Events: Lay down and enjoy the shows!
  • - Replay most liked scenes.
  • - Relationship points with the main characters (Jaiden, Jill, Jazmin and Jeanne)
  • - "Spend time" events: Events made to get a little bit closer with whoever you decide hang out with.
  • - "Talk about" events: You will be able to learn more about the main cast.
New characters:

• - Nicko
  • - Scarlett
  • - Anne G
  • - Aaron
  • - Flynn
  • - C.J Parker
  • - Antoinnette
  • - Deanna
  • - Vecky
  • - Zakariel
  • - Gaz
  • - Sapphire
  • - Nora
  • - Quickshot
  • - Mei ling
  • - Adelaide
  • - Eve
  • - Evangeline
New Events with:

• - Jazmin(Sex events included)
  • - Jeanne (Sex events included)
  • - Jill (Sex events included)
  • - Jaiden (Sex events included)
  • - ??? (Sex events included)
  • - ???(Sex events included)
  • - Pussycats
  • - News
  • - Nora
  • - Angels
  • - And a lot of TV shows.

VERY IMPORTANT: IF THE 5 DAYS GO BY AND THE GAME IS NOT LEAKED, SNATS WILL MAKE AN EXTRA EVENT FOR THE PUBLIC VERSION. IF A LEAK HAPPENS THAT EVENT WILL NOT APPEAR IN THE GAME, AND BELIEVE ME, YOU WANT TO SEE IT. Take that as a reward if everyone is loyal.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes